Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked (32044 Views)

Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
But they are selling more dangerous goods to us that kill millions of us than the drugs you are talking about
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Did they come to your country to sell drugs?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shiitposter:

lol, you accuse someone of being half baked graduate and still say "they should train their people to abstain from drugs" not even trying to condem the act of selling drugs. the irony in your post is infinite.

Did you see why I called him half baked graduate, I am afraid but you are also one like him because the reason for the beating was not drug but another thing. If I meet you at a store trying to make a purchase and I told you not to buy, what exactly have I done; did I promote the business or did I ruin it? When you don't patronize one you sight as doing things wrong then the person would run out of business and close up.

I don't do things out of sentiment and my post is always for the wise.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by tolue42(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Just like if some yorubas are not into Internet fraud and hausa are not into boko haram then Nigerians would have been respected abroad. If there is no buyer, there would be no seller. Must you buy everything one presents to you, why have they not all purchased coffin since is everything presented that must be purchased.
Tribal bigot, go and find out what happened, they were attacking Africans and not just Nigerians because of a guy who got missing from a compound some blacks stay but he died later after been found. Just the same way hausa's were attacked by ile Ife indigine for hurting their own is exactly what Indians did.

in all your response you never condemn selling of drugs, why??
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Vorigo: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
The giant has been reduced to this?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
tolue42:

in all your response you never condemn selling of drugs, why??

Was the subject and body of this thread about drugs?

I only gave response to Tribal bigots who deviated from the topic to what was never mention.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Just like if some yorubas are not into Internet fraud and hausa are not into boko haram then Nigerians would have been respected abroad. If there is no buyer, there would be no seller. Must you buy everything one presents to you, why have they not all purchased coffin since is everything presented that must be purchased.
Tribal bigot, go and find out what happened, they were attacking Africans and not just Nigerians because of a guy who got missing from a compound some blacks stay but he died later after been found. Just the same way hausa's were attacked by ile Ife indigine for hurting their own is exactly what Indians did.

LOL in some countries internet fraud only warrant some months in prison but drugs is death sentence so if you have to choose between the 2 which will you prefer?

Igbo cannot be trust with anything, I can trust my life with wild Lion than with an igbo man...
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by MrMaestro: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shiitposter:

Lmao, they will wipe you out if it comes to physical war between both countries. Your only power is online reaction. They literally outdo every African country in average IQ per capital. I wont advise you to stay your lane though because online is the only place you have might.
according to whom? I've never heard of such nonsense
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by tolue42(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Was the subject and body of this thread about drugs?

I only gave response to Tribal bigots who deviated from the topic to what was never mention.

anyway, all am advocating for is to stop drugs and criminal activities abroad!
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by MrMaestro: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
We need a revolution in Nigeria. Seriously, our leaders will continue to embarrass us all over until this happens.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
But they are selling more dangerous goods to us that kill millions of us than the drugs you are talking about

LOl like what and what oooo?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
tolue42:

anyway, all am advocating for is to stop drugs and criminal activities abroad!

Okay, you can open a thread on that, stop drugs, Internet fraud, terrorism, killing of any kind.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL in some countries internet fraud only warrant some months in prison but drugs is death sentence so if you have to choose between the 2 which will you prefer?

Igbo cannot be trust with anything, I can trust my life with wild Lion than with an igbo man...

Oga, crime is crime irrespective of which. Do you know the condition of people been defrauded? Do you know some died as a result of that? The one who defrauded you did it without one's consent while some were deceived but the ones who took drugs went to the seller on their own after knowing the danger and damage.

Who are you? Who are your parents? For any Igbo man to be concerned about what you think about them. You are nothing but a puff of wind.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrMaestro:
according to whom? I've never heard of such nonsense

Indians are more powerful than Nigerians, that is the fact. I believe that the ones causing havoc are the ones that have not left their country for anything because the ones I have as neighbours here are nice.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ioreth69(f): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
laurel03:
na buhari attack them?
no mind the mumu
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Ichietome: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
unclezuma:
Dear Nigerians now is the time to ask for a Nationalist government not this Back2Back hits we are getting as leaders.
Back 2 back... Lol
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by kjhova(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
I condemn this xenophobic attack in India in its entirety. But truth be told, most of our brothers who reside in India are into illegitimate business. I know this for a fact

I was in India Last year speptember. My itinerary in that country took me through Goa, Mumbai and Punjab. All the Igbo guys I met, I mean virtually all the Igbo guys I met, are into cocaine trafficking and drug pushing. Abu'm nwafo Igbo myself so this has nothing to do with being tribalistic.

The very challenge that our foreign missions have with protecting Nigerians abroad is that many Nigerians are illegal imigrants in their country of residence while a large population are also into illegal acts like prostitution, drugs and crime.

We blame the government back home but I disagree. Bangladesh has similar population to Nigeria and even poorer economically however, I don't see Bangladeshis on the streets of India, South Africa or Italy pushing drugs and/or pimping h*es.

Our vices abroad is not because Nigeria is poor, no! It is because our moral values as a people has been diminished and there is hardly any omoluabi here anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Oga, crime is crime irrespective of which. Do you know the condition of people been defrauded? Do you know some died as a result of that? The one who defrauded you did it without one's consent while some were deceived but the ones who took drugs went to the seller on their own after knowing the danger and damage.

Who are you? Who are your parents? For any Igbo man to be concerned about what you think about them. You are nothing but a puff of wind.

Show me one internet fraudster that have been sentence to death or just shut up..
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by charlove(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
vizkiz:
Don't come home you hear? Die there undecided

When will Nigerians start their own Xenophobic attacks sef? angry

when you start having sense!
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Show me one internet fraudster that have been sentence to death or just shut up..

Weyre grin because you have not seen one then is business. Don't tell me you engage in such business. No allow me blow my whistle for you.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Menzy86(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Then we may need to get ready to start roasting all d exploitative and dubious Indians presently running companies with strangulating policies nation wide. What rubbish?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Weyre grin because you have not seen one then is business. Don't tell me you engage in such business. No allow me blow my whistle for you.

LOL most i engage in one to know the gravity of each offence? This is like saying crime is crime and you will be comparing killer with fraudster..
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by felixojochegbe(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
good for them make dey cme bak let reform 9ja
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by akigbemaru: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Indians and jungle Justice.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL most i engage in one to know the gravity of each offence? This is like saying crime is crime and you will be comparing killer with fraudster..
Oga, fraudster is a dangerous killer; case study of jumia delivery guy. If he notices you are proving stubborn to be defrauded, he will kill you to cover his act so stop justifying that.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Oga, fraudster is a dangerous killer; case study of jumia delivery guy. If he notices you are proving stubborn to be defrauded, he will kill you to cover his act so stop justifying that.

Not justifying anything just telling crime is different from crime..

Atleast one President legalize stealing and according to dictionary stealing is also a crime..
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ngmgeek(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not justifying anything just telling crime is different from crime..

Atleast one President legalize stealing and according to dictionary stealing is also a crime..

Be quiet! You are not making any damn sense cheesy
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by eflintsone(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
thunder strike bu ha ri
u see ... see person wey thunder strike na him dey yan like this person
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Menzy86(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL 0% of education is talking hahaha, Now why is it that it's only Nigerians they attack there how about other nationality? Igbos are known for illegalities outside Nigeria and 95% of them are into drugs..

You said they should stop their children from taking it sure they will do that and in the process of doing that they have to get rid of illegal immigrants they are selling it in their country.. If you brothers did not take drugs to them they won't buy it... Nigerians are worst for everything even they have abuse the use of Codeine, Refnor, Swiftnor etc pardon my typing..
For goodness sake what are you on about? The topic of the thread boldly says: xenophobia in India: Nigerians and OTHERS attacked. Now if u look up d meaning of d word, u wil c somthn like "a strong DISLIKE or FEAR of people of other countries". No motive is attached to the perceived promptings of xenophobic attacks. You hav just conveniently narrowed d scope of the topic to promote a nefarious definition ONLY u generated. The worst part is that you are quick to insult people that they lack education!
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by djbobby007: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
mummyson26:
What are they looking for in India sef?
na Igbo u go see for countries like dat
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by LastProphet: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
I condemn this xenophobic attack in India in its entirety. But truth be told, most of our brothers who reside in India are into illegitimate business. I know this for a fact

I was in India Last year speptember. My itinerary in that country took me through Goa, Mumbai and Punjab. All the Igbo guys I met, I mean virtually all the Igbo guys I met, are into cocaine trafficking and drug pushing. Abu'm nwafo Igbo myself so this has nothing to do with being tribalistic.

you spoke the truth but i dont think your ibo brothers who are brought up to hate correction will want to hear this. Most likely u didn't grow up at home otherwise u wouldn't have been this honest

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Menzy86:
For goodness sake what are you on about? The topic of the thread boldly says: xenophobia in India: Nigerians and OTHERS attacked. Now if u look up d meaning of d word, u wil c somthn like "a strong DISLIKE or FEAR of people of other countries". No motive is attached to the perceived promptings of xenophobic attacks. You hav just conveniently narrowed d scope of the topic to promote a nefarious definition ONLY u generated. The worst part is that you are quick to insult people that they lack education!

Go through my comments and see who i quote and what he say before i comment that..

Stop jumping into conclusion..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Ogbuja Wife Denies Knowing Her Husband & Son Had Been Defiling Her Niece / #EndSARS: Osun police parades 86 suspects, recovers loots (Pix) / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.