Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class (21505 Views)

Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class by maklelemakukula(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Afobear:
i did not enter the university to bag a 1st class !!no i didnt ....am not a person who claims to read read and read ..no i never do so !!!am just a person who likes simples things and grasps the required knowledge from my lecturers,coursemates,text books/journals and definitely the great Wikipedia .
i camebinto the university with an openmind of going out with any honour because knowing my self i hardly read but i suprise myself whenever it comes to academics ....am just that natural intellectual person who refuses to work on the natural ability (you no sabi say reading the pain for head)...so i dont underatand what you mean by your statement because i never had intentions of coming out tops ....just comeout with a 2.1 or at most a 2.2 (but am comfortably leisuring in 2.1 with a cgpa of over 4.0)and thats all.I hope i have been able to be a bit rational and able to conscientiously illuminate you old mind
Ur cgpa would have been better.
Re: See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class by katelyryan: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2017
May be your points are working but i was always back bencher of my class.I believe to memorise that topics which were last taught,asking questions is another good thing.I was a part of funny or you can say distracting friends,but it did not affect my performance.
Re: See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class by fergusen: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Suko110:
Hmm 30mins b4 time ni , okay
Ask questions I had a lecturer who never answered a question wen asked all he would do wen u ask is to ask u smth u don't knw , and he would just smile and say 'u ask me question I ask u question too ' grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class by fergusen: 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
dejavuh0007:
Doing all the above mentioned doesnt guarantee success in exams. We know of people who don't attend lectures but have high GP. #Teamreadandpass. Fvck lectures
Ok
Re: See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class by fergusen: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian New Jersey Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools / Unizik Post Graduate 2017/2018 Forum / 5 Easy Ways To Be A 1st Class Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.