Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan (27808 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2018
An engineering lecturer of the Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan identified as Engineer David Aremu Oluwafemi has been accused of sexual harassment and campus extortion of male students.

According to sources, the course representative of the class, Lasisi said the lecturer is known for his sexual assault of only male students in the department.

He said further the lecturer ensures during exams, he searches only male students to enable him check out their privates.

The said student alongside a colleague took to report the incident at Petals FM, Ibadan, during the show; “Taloye” shortly after escalating the matter to the management of the Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan

The management of the Federal College of Agriculture is having a press conference and have reportedly set up a committee to look into the case of the alleged homosexual lecturer

The statement of the course representative reads:-

I got o know Engineer David Aremu Oluwafemi after he was introduced to us in class as the lecturer for “Theory of Structure”, “Livestock Mechanization”, a combined course with Animal Production HND1. The first day he walked into the lecture room, he asked us to pick a course rep and my colleagues voted for me.

He told me that there are some things he wants the course rep to do for him, which includes refreshment after every lecture compulsorily and i spend N500 every week without the knowledge of my coursemates because he warned me not to disclose that information to anyone and added that he has spies amongst my coursemates so he would find out if i go against his instruction

He later said that every month, i must subscribe for his monthly data on his two lines (MTN and Airtel). I was later invited to his house and his reason for that is that if i don’t come to his house then i am not close to him like how a course rep should and my attitude towards him would determine if my colleagues would pass or fail and any student who failed his course in time past failed because their course reps did not cooperate with him

I then asked what to do to ensure that all 18 all my classreps would no fail. Meanwhile prior to this time, i have heard rumors of his sexcapades.

A now viral audio was shared by the victim who is heard trying to stop the lecturer from perpetrating the sexual act but the lecturer asks him to be silent, insisting as he breathed heavily, that whenever he engages in such act, he doesn’t speak

Another male student confirmed the allegations saying that the lecturer hates women but is sexually attracted to men and asked the class to contribute money for an infinix pro 4 worth N84,000 at the time of the request but now N104k

The school management has now reacted to the reports and officially released an official statement to that effect.

Read Below:-

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/news/exposed-gay-lecturer-finally-caught-exposed-ibadan-nigeria-photos/

3 Likes

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Albinoflash(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2018
Why are my not surprised is from the weistin world.afonja skull mining,now ass mining

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by uzohrome(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2018
This is Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by bugidon(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Afonja gay cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Babyforever(f): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2018
Name checkers right now lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by HoodBillionaire: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2018
i cant imagine using my hard dick on a guys ass
wtf
when pussy is easy and slimy to go in once
breasts dey dia to jolly
na guy i come dey rape
dey sex
God is never coming to Nigeria
xo fucking disgusting
yuck

21 Likes

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by MartinCorridon: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2018

Hang tha Nigger angry.... Adofuro Jatijati

Albinoflash:
Why are my not surprised is from the weistin world.afonja skull mining,now ass mining

Grow a brain....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by nairavsdollars(f): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
OAU, LASU and now Ibadan Poly. Why are Afonja lecturers like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by jetz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wetin dy happen today na first rapist now gay ah
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by BabaIbo: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Which kind news be this one sef
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by sanpipita(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Haha today's front-page is something else, what the hell
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by moscobabs(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nairaland is becoming boring day by day, Especially today's topic

Seun and moderators pls can u pls forward old topics of Explorers and the other guy called Royal.... something to front page so we can refresh one brains .if we are not careful Ilegend or iamairforce topics will be on front page today.

1 Like

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Well, he does look a little sugary grin

Bet, these are simply accusations though. Anyone can allege anything.

1 Like

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by MrImole: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Seriously?

This is unbelievable.

You mean there is federal college of agriculture in Ibadan?
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Now it's gay lecturers
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by HypocriticalMod: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin i pity those young boys assholes

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Aldebaran(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
angry
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by promise4wonders: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
na was oh.go and meet.
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by sevo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Y would sombori ditch the wetness and sweetness of woman vj for a strong nyash of a man. This matter just tire me

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by promise4wonders: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
I love this girl

3 Likes

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Bagu1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin[i][/i] Check his anus.. to confirm the allegations
LMAO
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by fergie001: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrImole:
Seriously?

This is unbelievable.

You mean there is federal college of agriculture in Ibadan?
Yea,it's @ Moore Plantation
Oldest tertiary institution in West of Africa

As for the man,E don buy market
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bobrisky brother

Sw I hail una oooo

5 Likes

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by solid3(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sometimes when I think of all the beautiful women Nigeria has, I just begin to shed tears of joy. Then one stupid man will now be attracted to other men.

1 Like

Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by dihhowner(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Very disgusting, i find it even more irritating when hold hands with fellow male not to talk of touching and trying to have sex.... wetin de yansh wey women no get? if you don't like the p*****, why not go for their yansh, the woman will surely agree.... must it be with a guy?
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Eliteklaus(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Chai sack the man already, this is a threat to straight men, we don't need gay harassment. But why hot Female lecturers no dey harass male students nah?
Re: David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan by Rachelose(f): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
what are u even saying gan?
Albinoflash:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Western Education? / Jamb Subject Combination 4 Internation Relation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.