Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) (27994 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by peter0071(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
They no get job nah

mtcheww
Gbam! u have siad it all.. them no get work
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is One of the major problem of Nigeria youths. Some youths make themselves so cheap that the government is standing on top of dere heads. PDP and APC are one. POVERTY is affecting most people. Somebody will just bring polo and banner and give you 2k den you will enter street like dat. Bad government
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by CertifiedArash(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
They are jobless na...

upon all this hunger/wahala, hunger neva hammer dem. So I no blame dem
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by toolovely(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
what is all these about march for buhari? is it that the problem of nigeria has been solved or what? is anyone contending the post with buhari at the moment? he's still the president of nigeria till 2019. sincerely, the youths of nigeira are the most foolish beings on the face of the earth. what are they marching for? for 1000 naira? when some people will be making billions of nigeria on their head. you expect nigeria to be good when the young people who should stand up have sold their rights for a mere 1k or 2k or a bottle of beer.

1 Like

Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by opara28(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foolish fools
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by tonio2wo: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
things like this will continue to happen as long as unemployment rate is still very high. undecided
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by notindome(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Shut it!
They pay you for your job online, they pay them to work offline...Do your job and shutup!

Ahhhhhhh, savagely savaged ni oh. grin

1 Like

Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Which kain where 2 or 3 are gathered protest be this?
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
In support of what precisely ?
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Paid demonstrators.
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
In support of what precisely ?

The tin tire me.
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Oblang(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Shut it!
They pay you for your job online, they pay them to work offline...Do your job and shutup!

Who is paying u to support everything PDP online?
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Erico2k2 how far?
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Mynd44 shey you dey see.. If I tell him I share the money with his mother, the next thing you'd do is ban me. I simply stated my opinion before he got into my face oo.

Bia guy, must you cry to him for help?
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bullshit!!
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are this all the people we have in porthacourt? Fake march for N1000
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
stephenduru:
more
So photo 2 here the people fear to carry placards abi lol
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
rozayx5:
nice one

BMC Amaechi and peterside branch

nice one

apc and rented crowd

1500# at work

later same foools will buy things at three times the price gej left them

oya come collect

if you look carefully at what is inscribed on the cloth the woman in orange polo wears. you see the phrase "enough is enough". that was gej campaign slogan.
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
gnykelly:

if you look carefully at what is inscribed on the cloth the woman in orange polo wears. you see the phrase "enough is enough". that was gej campaign slogan.
Bros that's anti amnesty march polo.

You need to stop typing like a Big Fo................l
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by oyinkinola: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
....heei! rally in support of Buhari in porther....
kanu is gone!
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
I support Baba and there's hardly anything that can change that. But these marches are a no-no for me. Smacks of joblessness.

Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
ednut1:
it is crystal clear like the biblical teke teke mene ufasin that Nigeria is beyond redemption.l

Haha ha. Good one man. Hon Obahiagbon remains ever quotable. Naija is naija. Hopeless place.
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Moving4: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na Wah o
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by slick1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mthchewww rubbish of the highest order.
This one is a paid crowd just like d others we have seen in recent times.
Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by GenBloodykiIler: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
I support Baba and there's hardly anything that can change that. But these marches are a no-no for me. Smacks of joblessness.

Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017

Re: March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
The problem with all these stage-managers is that they're too stingy, they can't even rent a better number of hungry people, at least with 2 hundred thousand naira they can rent at least 200 people to make it look more real, but they won't, instead they look for those that can collect a packet of Benson that worth N200.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis In Kano APC As Murtala Sule Garo Mulls Defection / Flag Boy Arrested While Protesting Against "Hunger" In Abuja (Video) / 2019: Muhammadu Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.