Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (67566 Views)

Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Warisdis
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by obembet(f): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kk
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
WISH HE CAN BE ENCOURAGED BY GIVING HIM SCHOLARSHIP UP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL ...

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by pepemendy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:
Sometimes I wish Efe had this much talent to deserve some BBNaija votes and 'maybe' win the money!

But that guy can't even Rap to save his lifegrin
you mumu no be small, bbnaija talent show, immorality naija show
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lordcornel(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nice one pikin, I pray u go far in this messed up environment. Best wishes
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:
Sometimes I wish Efe had this much talent to deserve some BBNaija votes and 'maybe' win the money!

Very untalented dude
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Every Kid is creative and an actor, But this fall apart when we begin to tsruggle
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fistonati(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
SOME PEOPLE WILL CLAIM BIAFRA FOR THIS. DONT KNOW WHEN PORTHACOURT TURNED BIAFRA NATION Ojukwus mistake
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
God continue to bless dz boy

Efe for the mola

grin
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by barackosama(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let's be sincere, this doesn't make any sense, does it move remotely? Or what is special about this crap? cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
If i talk dem go report...This will only amaze the indomie generation.

The difference between now and then is social media...Nothing new here people .

Kudos to kid and his ingenuity.

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Does this chap need pass through the regular secondary school studying what he may never need to apply in real career life? Instead of his parents to quickly mark out this innate ability and start planning for him in that direction, they might still insist on 'you must study law or medicine and surgery' when he gets to university age. Don't blame the government for your own errors!

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nuelton(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where is this boy please....someone should help me link up with him....my number *07031978610*

Am very serious!!!. Nairalanders please assist!

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Fran6ik: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
ekensi01:
Nigerians are good at producing already made goods and they will be saying it was good as if nobody has seen it, do sometin the world will stand up for you. our teachers are failures. wait and see my.
u r so unwise to say dis to dat small boy.. oga u ar a boy, wat av u done? dat guys age uses toys to play nd he can manufacture one for himsef, ur age dey drive car nd u no fit draw car sef..

2 Likes

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
We have so many like him in Nigeria... Their 'Talents' don't add value to the society
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is quite impressive tho, but we did better in my time but we didn't have the Internet that time tho, not hating, just saying

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm reminded of when we used to live in port Harcourt township cheesy Good old grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ba7man(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
IEDA:
I didn't know it was a talent show?
Its a platform to showcase yourself.

What is Efe showcasing or worth investing in after the show?

......Don't tell me that dead rap of his.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Check well he must be an Igbo boy. God blessed Igbo's with knowledge

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is awesome! May God bless your hustle
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by allenuzoma(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
VERY NEW AND CLEAN TECNO PHANTOM 5 FOR SALE IN THE MOST AMAZING CONDITION 3GB RAM 32Gb internal Memory FingerPrint scanner 13mp back CaM with double flash 8mp front with flash etc. CALL 08176567002 now to get it at a very affordable price.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MrsTruth: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wow
Creativity at its peak
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
realhumanity:
We cannot underestimate the power of his mind. Anyone who thinks this guy just constructed a toy doesn't understand what it means to recreate what you see. Our great scientists learnt from preexisting knowledge and they worked on it to make better things.

This little boy you see here will probably solve some problems as he is constructing that keke. There are things he will maneuver just to get a look alike, no matter what you think, it has taught him something and built his brain.

Expose this guy to where machineries are fabricated, then see what he'll design.

All designs are first crude and a copy of preexisting design.

I absolutely agree with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by begwong: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:

Anty, which talent u dey look for bbnaija? Bedmatics I guess!
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerian young inventor.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Elle277(f): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oluwa perfect your perfections...Amen! I love raw talents
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Viking007(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:

The other time I watched him "rapping", I just had to change the channel to NTA. Crap AF.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nice one
Check my signature and get financially better grin
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by princy80(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:

Lolzx

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is very commendable and kudos to the boy. Though I could have prefer something not in existing.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DocHMD: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
The boy has a flatheaaad like mine. Up IPOB cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.