Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (67699 Views)

Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
unclezuma:
If i talk dem go report...This will only amaze the indomie generation.

The difference between now and then is social media...Nothing new here people .

Kudos to kid and his ingenuity.

Tnk u bro.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by snowden9(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Bravo!...Nigeria ehn

Sometimes I do wonder, with my height, had I been born in the USA, probably I would be an NBA Star,

But not in a country when you are about going to the field.."sneaking out through the back door with your tattered boots" and your mum be like.....

"If you leave Ehnn, Make sure you don't come back to this house ooo"

We are in Nigeria, Where Raw Talents are wasted, except you belong to the upper class. [color=#770077][/color]
Blame your mum then, not Buhari or Nigeria
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EnkayDezign4: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
I admire and acknowledge the boys' creativity, but honestly speaking, he can do better.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sshalom(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gifted hands....waiting to be lifted up. It will happen
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Unclerukus: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rubbish. Chinese elementary school students are programming and developing software's, building real life gadgets and we are here applauding a functionless toy made of slippers. Get real abeg. Imagine 20m was given to a kid last month that also made another functionless toy tractor by a governor only shows we are ready to remain in the stone age.Pushing things like this makes other countries laugh at us. This is pitiful.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hotspec(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
thesicilian:
I don't see anything special here. It's just a toy tricycle that can not even move, just like a mudhouse. Should he be encouraged and groomed? By all means, yes!
But let's stop celebrating mediocrity.
Agabya ni yin sir. @ his age, what did u do?
Stop hating and see beyond now. Every great achievements start from little efforts like ds. Kudos boy!
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
If you had imagination you would see that this boy and his type would achieve great things with advanced training and better equipment.

That little boy is much more creative than you will ever be

happney65:
Can it move?If yes Great..If not it is nothing but a fuckinggggg Toy
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by thesicilian: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
hotspec:

Agabya ni yin sir. @ his age, what did u do?
Stop hating and see beyond now. Every great achievements start from little efforts like ds. Kudos boy!
You have no home training at all. omo ale jatijati.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by hotspec(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
thesicilian:
You have no home training at all. omo ale jatijati.
Amunkun méko. Aláìnírònú. E pain am..Go and do good wit ur life.

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
snowden9:

Blame your mum then, not Buhari or Nigeria
. undecided....what is this one saying.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by anthony86(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Now this is a typical case of how environment influences one's thinking and Ideas. This Kid though bright cannot surpass designing and modeling tricycles because that is what he sees daily in his daily life unless he gets exposure through the education he cannot surpass his mates in China designing toy models for speed trains or those in US designing toy models for planes.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2017
michaelwilli:
The guy tried. But in reality, it is crap compared to what kids in other countries do.
I wish we'd become better

Of course. He made do with what he had.
Give him something better and he'll give you better result.

The best part of this work is the guy's persistent determination to start this work and finish it off. Its the best quality I can see in this work. The creative mind is already there, but that determination.....hard to keep.

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2017
*In Trump's voice*
We're going to build a yuge, golden giant keke. It'll be terrific, believe me. It's gonna be a big beautiful slippers keke. We're gonna do that.
grin
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by HaroldFinch(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
happney65:
Can it move?If yes Great..If not it is nothing but a fuckinggggg Toy
Give credits to the creativity, imagination and thought behind it. Critics like you end up killing a bright future with missiles. Dont be too dark with your thoughts.
Re: Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
michaelwilli:
The guy tried. But in reality, it is crap compared to what kids in other countries do.
I wish we'd become better

U should put what other kids HAVE into the equation as well. Plants need favourable conditions to flourish. With better resources he and his likes will flourish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.