Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again (655 Views)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
In my opinion, Nigeria has returned to where it was before Buhari traveled to London.

We all noticed the turn of events when Osinbajo took over. At least every day then had its own good news.

But now it's trouble everyday.

The difference between the Buhari and his Vice is obvious.

I pray for him everyday but I just wish he could see that this is not working and just honorably resign on health grounds.

From all I have read, the intervention of the CBN in FX issues is just a palliative not a permanent solution.

Is this how we will manage till 2019?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by plainol(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
IT TOOK HIM 6 MONTHS TO PROCESS LESS THAN 36 NAMES OF MINISTERS. NIGERIA IS ON SLOW MOTION.

3 Likes

Re: After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by agbangam: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
No vex oooh Mr Op how governance taKe stagnant Tutor me pls.
Is dat FG workers are not being paid? Roads constructions have stopped? Value of naira has stopped improving or EFCC don stop work grin
U guys shud grow up n stop dis ur wailing, e don dey get out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by sammyj: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na true!!! angry

1 Like

Re: After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
agbangam:
Is dat FG workers are not being paid? Roads constructions have stopped? Value of naira has stopped improving or EFCC don stop work grin

You are so accustomed to bad governance, you now mistake it for good.

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by smartty68(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Anything that has "LIE" attach to it like LieBuhari is always stagnant cheesy
Re: After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by eyeview: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
I dont know when it will dawn on nigerians that even if you give buhari the next 100 years as president,he wont achieve anything meaningful. You dont give what you dont have.

I lost hope in the man when i learnt how his former principal wrote to the nigerian army to allow buhari join the force on a personal guarantee that he would sit for the waec exam later. The man was allowed in and he never bothered to go write the exam to save his principal's honour and guarantee.
Can such a man be trusted?

3 Likes

Re: After Buhari's Return, governance is stagnant again by comos: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
agbangam:

maybe you are eating free food, not paying house rent and sleeping with senseless secondary school girls,

that is why you can type such things

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Blueprint Out In May — FG / PHOTO: Trekkers For Buhari, How Market? / Yoruba Group To Protest Over Kanu’s Detention, Says No To Secret Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.