Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) (4477 Views)

A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Naijahelm: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by youngest85(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dats what happens when u eat vegetables dat was cooked with puna water
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Your mouth eeh cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by StarBukola(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aww, how cute

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is so cute...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Is there anything wrong? Is the baby not his?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Because he's bathing HIS child

For your information, it is a proud thing for REAL men to do!

I'm sorry for your reasoning!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by xynerise: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
So? Nothing new
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Are you sure you didn't drink urine from your mother's birth canal? This your comment tho

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by nnamdibig(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing new
Have done it countless times

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
very beautiful. That babe should see that picture when she grows up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Timbuktuo: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Couldn't and still cannot do this. When my son was born I was very scared of carrying him because he was so fragile. But now, if he wan baff he go call me because bath-time is fun time. If I wan baff am im mama go say, "make una no go play dia because I sabi una, you know say he dey go school this morning." grin. I love the guy die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Timbuktuo:
Couldn't and still cannot do this. When my son was born I was very scared of carrying him because he was so fragile. But now, if he wan baff he go call me because bath-time is fun time. If I wan baff am im mama go say, "make una no go play dia because I sabi una, you know say he dey go school this morning." grin. I love the guy die.

God bless him and his siblings for you!

But try and carry your next baby when it's born, it's fun too! I have all the pictures of my one day babies carried by their father......... they're very lovely and even kids love looking at the pictures!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Timbuktuo: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatgod2012:

God bless him and his siblings for you!

But try and carry your next baby when it's born, it's fun too! I have all the pictures of my one day babies carried by their father......... they're very lovely and even kids love looking at the pictures!

Hehe. Funny thing is I carried him at the hospital on the day of his birth, it was months after, when he'd got bigger I was comfortable carrying him.
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by johnson232: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatgod2012:

Because he's bathing HIS child

For your information, it is a proud thing for REAL men to do!

I'm sorry for your reasoning!
@bold...who told u that? undecided
are u a man? Speak for yourself & gender woman?!
Real men don't go about bathing babies to prove their worth...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by johnson232: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you sure you didn't drink urine from your mother's birth canal? This your comment tho
What happens to politeness?
Can't u comment without insults?
The guy only stated his opinion...
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Abiagirl777(f): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
my husband wouldn't carry our son till he got to 2 mths saying jw's afraid he'd slip off his hands,a 4kg babyoo.but now they are tight ,morning and nights baths,feeding,diapering and dressing are all done by him.I'm even jealous now cos its as if I don't exist anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by chidika: 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
youngest85:

For his own flesh and blood, nothing is too much to do oga

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:
I had a real genuine smile reading this comment.

Same way I'd cherish my children. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Abiagirl777:
my husband wouldn't carry our son till he got to 2 mths saying jw's afraid he'd slip off his hands,a 4kg babyoo.but now they are tight ,morning and nights baths,feeding,diapering and dressing are all done by him.I'm even jealous now cos its as if I don't exist anymore.
once a baby is not over 4months old, i can't carry him/her. Make d baby con roll off my hand?

Plus, y'all make me wanna get married and have kids
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Temi ti bami cry

I can't bath a baby and I'm a lady. Here is a man doing it perfectly. This is when you marry your friend who understand the stress of being a mother and wanna help out. Shout out to real husbands who turn out to be father, mother, best friend, gist partner, play mate and sex partner tongue
johnson232:

@bold...who told u that? undecided
are u a man? Speak for yourself & gender woman?!
Real men don't go about bathing babies to prove their worth...
I really wanna type something but then I changed my mind. Go and be wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by akuto: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2017
I'm so so proud of this Guy. He's a real man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by johnson232: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2017
HateU2:
Temi ti bami cry

I can't bath a baby and I'm a lady. Here is a man doing it perfectly. This is when you marry your friend who understand the stress of being a mother and wanna help out. Shout out to real husbands who turn out to be father, mother, best friend, gist partner, play mate and sex partner tongue
I really wanna type something but then I changed my mind. Go and be wise
Get out...who be this one? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Timbuktuo: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I had a real genuine smile reading this comment.

Same way I'd cherish my children. Lol

My brother, you have no idea. There's a wonderful weight of joy and duty when you stare into those innocent eyes of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Idydarling(f): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
heheheheheeh baby daddy has been learning since
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:

My brother, you have no idea. There's a wonderful weight of joy and duty when you stare into those innocent eyes of theirs.
hehe. I better start planning marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Greedgod: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Idydarling:
heheheheheeh baby daddy has been learning since
with ur display pics, please spare me a minute hug
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Timbuktuo: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
NevetsIbot: planning marriage
Bros, na dia gan gan na im the wahala dey.
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Bros, na dia gan gan na im the wahala dey.
haha. I no mind. Maybe na babymama sure pass
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by Timbuktuo: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
haha. I no mind. Maybe na babymama sure pass

Nah, not worth it. It's to the detriment of the child. Calm down find the right person. It's supposed to be for ever. No be small decision o.
Re: Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Nah, not worth it. It's to the detriment of the child. Calm down find the right person. It's supposed to be for ever. No be small decision o.
lol. T'was a joke bro. But ion see me falling in love with any lady enough to wanna build a family with

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Please Help Me. Am I Making A Right Decision??! / What Do You Miss About Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.