Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions (29145 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Godsown20(f): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2013
Please someone should send PTDF sample Question 4me. Will really appreciate it. Thanks. My email is enkay2008@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by lafex: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2013
donmatin: this is a test copy i got from some1,hope it can give u a clue.
thanks
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by whalleh: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello everyone.

For the PTDF Past Questions, you an get them all at http://www.oilandgasforum.com.ng/trainings/petroleum-development-trust-fund-(ptdf)-scholarship-past-questions/ Hope that will help a lot of you.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Godsown20(f): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
It seems nobody has the past questions because it has not been forwarded to my email inbox. Someone should kindly help me.
my email is enkay2008@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by doziej84: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2013
is ther anyway one can reschedule his test venue. i am scheduled to write in PH but am presently in Lagos.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Touzen: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Pls mail it to bewaji_oluwatosin@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by ignis: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2013
doziej84: is ther anyway one can reschedule his test venue. i am scheduled to write in PH but am presently in Lagos.
Din't they ask you your prefered venue while applying?
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by pyrosman: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER

If you are writing the PTDF scholarship exam then you need the past questions for you to prepared very well.

We have the following PTDF past questions and answers

2002 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2003 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2004 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2005 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2007 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2008 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2010 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
2011 PTDF PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

In addition to the past questions we are also going to provide you with research materials on the technical sections
With these materials and hard work on your side, definitely you are going to be one of the persons that will with the PTDF scholarship

To get all the questions and research materials, come to our office at

M-TRINITY EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
72 OKERE-UGBORIKOKO ROAD,
OUMAGBA LAY-OUT, WARRI, DELTA STATE

You can also order online and we send it to your e-mail for you to download it.

The cost is #1000 naira only.

To order online pay #1000 naira only into the account below

BANK: UBA
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132

After payment, text your teller number and e-mail address to: 08122516378
or e-mail: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com

we send your complete package immediately after payment confirmation

Thanks

for a trial we can send you the past question from 2002-2005. order now as time is not on anybody side

for enquiries call: 08122516378
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by chefetalkane(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
The PTDF Past Questions are still available. Feel free to Contact : 08134141081 Whatapps : 08134141081
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by oguamanam: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Good people,
Kindly assist on how to know the course that one applied for.
Can't remenber specifically the one that i applied for.
Expecting your swift response.
Thanks
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by donmatin(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2013
oguamanam: Good people,
Kindly assist on how to know the course that one applied for.
Can't remenber specifically the one that i applied for.
Expecting your swift response.
Thanks
login Ptdf website wit ur username and pin.u will see it der.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by donmatin(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Cocosmite:
I do not know how helpful this suggestion is. Because the website only has provision for USERNAME and PASSWORD.
However all ptdf aspirants have only the pin used in registering.

Don matin kindly redefine your steps...thanks
u filled a form wen u were registering,kindly go back to dat place wit ur pin and log in,u will find d course u put in for d Ptdf scholarship
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Frank0010(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2013
AtbuAbdul: pls 4ward 2 musaabdulbasit@yahoo.com

Please forward to ansfrank10@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by dare2011(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Anyone wt ptdf past questions shd pls forward it to my mail.I will b grateful if u cn help me....

adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com

tankx
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by lafex: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Those that have done the test should please hint us about us about the questions
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
The test wasn't as difficult as I imagined. The general part had 60 questions for 30 minutes, questions like Current world footballer, Author of Purple Hibiscus, When FESTAC has held etc.. just random stuff.
Part 2, I applied for Thermal Power. 40 questions in 1hour, In this area study your elementary thermo specific volumes, flow rates, be acquainted in conversion factors, Gas Constant should be @ your finger tips, learn simple calculations on turbines, about 2 came out. Time should be enough if you know what to-do.

2 Likes

Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by ctrlunlimited: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Pls, am in nid of d ptdf test past question. Email:sparrowbulgington@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by shadeoyewole(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2013
So what next after the exams? Any news?
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by donmatin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
shadeoyewole: So what next after the exams? Any news?
der will be good news soon.Amen
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by chefetalkane(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
The PTDF deadline has finally reached and
PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from
now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap
cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship
boards keep repeating their questions that's
why they don't allow students go out with their
question paper. However, experts have found a
way to get these questions to aid students. If
you're looking for where to get you revision
materials (Past questions) feel free to contact :
08134141081 whatapps : 08134141081.

23. WHEN WAS THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA ESTABLISHED?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. THE QUALITY OF PETROLEUM IS DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF ………… IT CONTAINS
A. PHOSPHOROUS
B. CARBON
C. HYDROGEN
D.SULPHUR
E. OXYGEN

25. A BOY IN A BARBER SHOP SITS BETWEEN 2 PARALLEL MIRRORS. HOW MANY IMAGES OF HIMSELF WILL HE OBSERVE
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. AMERICA WANTS TO GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAQ BECAUSE IN HER OPINION THE LATTER DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE SPIRIT AND LETTER OF WHICH UNITED NATIONS RESULOTUION?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

27. WHEN WAS THE STATE OF ISRAEL CREATED OUT OF PALESTINE?
A. 14TH MAY 1948
B. 1OTH DECEMBER 1947
C. 12TH MAY 1945
D. 1ST OCTOBER 1946
E. 23RD AUGUST 1950

Do you know the answers to these questions?

All these are contained in the past question

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A

Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Judeguy007(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Please when is PTDF Scholarship for this year out?

Do you know of any other oversea scholarship for PHD that is yet to be out?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by ravescholars(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
DON'T BE DECEIVED into buying the mass and incomplete PTDF past questions circulating online. To get the exclusive, most recent(updated) and original past question of previous years exams contact ravescholars on 09023456403 or visit www.ravescholars.com. We're tested and trusted when it comes to educational materials. Our website and our testimonials will convince you. Below is a preview of this exclusive and original past question

Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Berbatee1(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Please, anybody should kindly send copies of PTDF test format / past questions to my mail
mnurudeen50@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by aliyu1986: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2015
hello nairalanders....please i will be glad if someone could forward the ptdf past questions and answers to my mail please.. God bless...
aleeyumaru@gmail.com and aliyuumaru@ymail.com.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by petengine(m): 12:01am On Nov 08, 2015
pls someone kindly forward it to me at johnansa1@yahoo.com tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story / Why Do Big People Around Me Ask For My Means Of Livelihood? / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.