Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tecno L9plus: Full Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9plus: Full Review (20351 Views)

Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations / 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus / Tecno L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by omoalajah(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is one of the most beautiful phones have ever seen
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by missslimzy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
You have said the truth.
olayinkajnr:

Though I'm not a tecno fan. I use a Gionee device but safe for the 4G connectivity in Hot 4/Hot 4 Pro, Tecno L9 plus is way better if you compare both device.

Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by datyorubaboy: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol Amin
MrImole:
God please remove me from the bondage of NokiaE5.
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by blackiridis(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Though I'm not a tecno fan. I use a Gionee device but safe for the 4G connectivity in Hot 4/Hot 4 Pro, Tecno L9 plus is way better if you compare both device.
please tell us how L9+ is way better than Hot 4 pro
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by MrImole: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2017
datyorubaboy:
Lol Amin

God bless you too bro.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Behankey(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
naijacentric:
ow much is it?
Price is around 65k. Depending on the seller
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Behankey(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
The phone ain't bad. Bar the absence of 4G. The Design and battery strength does it for me.
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by scarycuteface(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2017
OP did you take the pictures of the phone with the Camon CX? , the L9 Plus like all L series is a battery King. Well designed too though.
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Freelancerx: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
blackiridis:

please tell us how L9+ is way better than Hot 4 pro
The L9+ is better coz of the battery life, design, and it's perfect for lovers of a big screen, Android 7.0.....etc
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by blackiridis(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Freelancerx:
The L9+ is better coz of the battery life, design, and it's perfect for lovers of a big screen, Android 7.0.....etc
LOL grin grin
why won't Tecno release Junks for ridiculous prices when most Nigerians reason this way.
so having a bigger battery and a bigger screen makes it better than a device which is cheaper with better specs but lesser battery and screen? and don't get me started with Android 7.0 even a device with Android version 4.4 can be upgraded these days if you know your way around Custom ROMS. yes the design is nice (kudos) but who design help? grin sorry to say this bro.. Infinix HOT 4 Pro is better than L9+ and you know that too. But if you don't, well let me clear your doubts:

Network:
L9+ 2G, 3G
Hot 4 pro 2G, 3G, 4G

Proccesor:
L9+ 1.3GHz Quad core MTK 6580
Hot 4 Pro 1.3GHz Quad core MTK 6737
GPU:
L9+ Mali-400
Hot 4 Pro Mali-T720
Memory:
L9+ 16gb ROM (expandable up to 32gb via Micro Sd)+ 2gb RAM
Hot 4 Pro 16gb ROM (expandable up to 128gb via Micro Sd) + 2gb RAM
Sensors:
L9+ G sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor and Fingerprint sensor
Hot 4 Pro Accelerometer, G sensor, Proximity, Light, Gyroscope, Rotation Vector sensor, Linear Acceleration, Magnetometer, Orientation and Finger print.

let me stop here smiley

the only thing L9+ holds against Hot 4 pro is bigger screen (which is not better beacuse they both have same resolution 720 x 1280 with hot 4 pro having a higher DPI which makes hot 4 pro better tongue) and Larger battery 5000mah compared to Hot 4 pro's 4000mah (which is not bad because it lasts me 13hrs on heavy usage 16+hrs on semi heavy usage) and a more current Android version 7.0 compared to Hot 4 pro's 6.0 (which can be upgraded)

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by henry007(m): 4:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Guys check out my TECNO L9 Plus Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a

Like and subscribe if you like the video.

Thanks.
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by investigator007: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
Pls guys, i'm confused. I have used a lot of Tecno phones but i have ended up disappointed each and every time. I wanna try another brand but then, there is this fear of the unknown.
Between the tecno l9 plus and infinix hot 4 pro,which is better?

Tecno L9+.my point of view.

Reason is I have tried it and can testify to the fact that the battery is strong enough. Though it is a 2GB RAM phone, I can assure you that it doesn't lag. Are you around Lagos so I show you personally what the phone is like. You can even check it to see the numerous apps I have installed, yet it won't lag and the battery stays strong.
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by bukunmi0173: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Add your phone number to this thread to be added to Tecno L9plus whatsapp group
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Ay92(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
How good is this phone with multitasking and playing heavy games?
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Obagoblog(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
http://www.prosandconsblog.com/2017/04/tecno-l9-plus-pros-cons.html That link will show you the problem of this phone
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Ndissle(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good evening everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day
Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Emagha(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2017
bukunmi0173:
Add your phone number to this thread to be added to Tecno L9plus whatsapp group

Re: Tecno L9plus: Full Review by Ay92(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
I got the l9+ today and I've been trying to root it to no avail, any help from the house please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn New Blackberry New Monthly N1,400 Data Plan Is Plain Insane! / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre / Glo Blackberry Comonth 3GB Slashed To 1GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.