Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs (28878 Views)

CBN Introduces BVN Lite For Minimal Financial Transactions / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrMcJay:

TonyeBarcanista, I take God beg you, do not support APC in 2019.

You supported Obanikoro for Governorship, he lost.
You supported Jonathan, he they flogged him.
you supported Jimi Agbaje, he was beaten like a drum.

You have never taken a successful political step in your life. Every political candidate you support is bound to lose. I doubt if 2019 would be an exception.
You supported Dakuku, he lost to my Wike

You supported Aisha Alhassan, she lost to my Darius Ishaku

You supported Fayemi, he lost to Fayose

You supported Lawan, he lost to my Saraki for SP...

You supported Gbaja, he lost to my Yakubu Dogara

Your candidates for DSP and Deputy Speaker lost to my Ekweremadu and Lasun respectively....

Loserrrrrrr!!!!!! cheesy
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
burkingx:
....Yes !!! But no begging for SEX after Chop lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
The extra service is equally important... cheesy
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Standing5(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank God that the Naira is rising against the dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians have made up their mind to kick out Buhari and APC in 2019.... No going back
Imagine all those election dollar wasted being available. It could have been N100 to $1. Bye bye to the killer party.

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Mrmoz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nick4life:
tongue grin
Bdc go soon start to make money again. Our export rate never increase to make money stable wen cbn no get money to pumb into the market. Once e reach 300 I go equip my bitcoin acc they wait 4 the sharp rise undecided.
Every reasonable economics for nairaland understands wat am saying

You are part of nigeria's problem u are no difference from the corrupt leaders u have same mind set self centred I don't think you want nigeria to grow
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Standing5:
Imagine all those election dollar wasted being available. It could have been N100 to $1. Bye bye to the killer party.
you mean the money spent by APC as well?

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by bamidell(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
My thinking is just that cbn is smart, few month later Nigeria will see a total crash of naira when raining season starts with force and agricultural produce is at it peak

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by MrMcJay(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You supported Dakuku, he lost to my Wike

You supported [s]Aisha Alhassan, she lost to my Darius Ishaku[/s]

You supported Fayemi, he lost to Fayose

You supporyed Lawan, he lost to my Saraki for SP...

You supported Gbaja, he lost to my Yakubu Dogara

[s]Your candidates for DSP and Deputy Speaker lost to my Ekweremadu and Lasun respectively.... [/s]

Loserrrrrrr!!!!!! cheesy

I never supported the clowns you posted in your unintelligent rebuttal. You can check my previous posts to confirm that as I'm not a dishonest fellow who changes moniker when disgraced but refuses to change his character.

Let me take you back memory lane a little.
Do you remember when you were supporting Obanikoro and you counted distributing biscuits as one of his achievements? This was about 5 years ago when you were still using your Barcanista moniker.

You've been losing from time immemorial as you always infect any candidate you support with your electoral bad luck.

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Firstcitizen: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Which 5%?

The 5% are the 'protection' seeking electorate with inconsequential votes.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by robotix: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Not nigerians. Just an insignificant number of ipob wailers whose noise only ends here on nairaland.
If we conduct elections today, buhari will win over and over again.

Why? You cant buy honesty, integrity or hardwork in the market!
DREAM ON... and say that to millions that have lost their jobs... I could show you a screenshot of a man who vigorously supported buhari but denounce everything about 2 and half weeks ago. I myself was a supporter... dream on I say... except he steps down and osinbajo is allowed to contest.. no way for APC.

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by danigbo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Omagago:
That's all

I bought diesel N185 per liter today at Asaba !
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by tiar: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Random Musings an Stanbic IBTC, UBA, Zenith & Access Bank. Details available at: http://judefejokwu..com
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Standing5(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
you mean the money spent by APC as well?
I meant those $250k bundles shared out to emirs and obas . . .
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrMcJay:

I never supported the clowns you posted in your unintelligent rebuttal. You can check my previous posts to confirm that as I'm not a dishonest fellow who changes moniker when disgraced but refuses to change his character.

Let me take you back memory lane a little.
Do you remember when you were supporting Obanikoro and you counted distributing biscuits as one of his achievements? This was about 5 years ago when you were still using your Barcanista moniker.

You've been losing from time immemorial as you always infect any candidate you support with your electoral bad luck.
I see you are being pained and now resort to throwing tantrums...

You will be fine... You know I'm too grown to come down to your level by disgracing myself exchanging insults with you...

I'm done dignifying you with response Sir!
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Standing5:
I meant those $250k bundles shared out to emirs and obas . . .
I am not aware of any sharing bro, but I trust you can help EFCC with credible information Sir!

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
nice one.... speculators need to cut their losses.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by martineverest(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who noticed that the rate at which BDC buy from CBN is cheaper than that of bank..... This will eliminate connivance btw banks and BDC
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by GoodFaith: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mrmoz:

You are part of nigeria's problem u are no difference from the corrupt leaders u have same mind set self centred I don't think you want nigeria to grow
Use your head
it is about supply and demand
First question- How do Nigeria get dollars?
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Standing5(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not aware of any sharing bro, but I trust you can help EFCC with credible information Sir!
ha ha ha . . . Who doesn't know what I am talking about.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Nick4life: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mrmoz:

jst try ND be wise even 4 a minute and yu will no that I jst said the truth #stop all this shit support yu guys are giving this govt dy don't deserve it. Criticize them dy are not working at all. The best way to chase down the dollar is by export #nolight to produce or refine goods that can be exported and they use dss, efcc, icpc they drive away investors
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ncoolsome(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
dhardline:
Same old political strategy when you have less to offer.

Make things terrible bad then the people complain then bring it back to how it was then they hail you. All this have strategies have been written down in books and we'll get wiser as a people if we read more and learn from history.

As for me things must be better than how it was in the last administration before I hail this administration. My 2kobo.

P. S. This is my 2000th post on Nairaland. undecided

u deserve an award really!!!make things terribly bad then bring it back the way it was...I hv some few questions
(1)do u think it's that easy to make things terrible then make it how it was?
(2)then why nt use that time in making things better from where u met it that make more sense?
(3)wat book are u reading cuz am scared?

All this car wash analysis...

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by back2sender: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank God that the Naira is rising against the dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians have made up their mind to kick out Buhari and APC in 2019.... No going back
Is it PDP that will kick APC out? Is thier even a party called PDP?
PDP losers yet to recover from the beatings from APC. No altenative to APC as it stands today and personally APC is doing a better job than when PDP was in power.
PDP a party of THIEVES
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Brilliant!

blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Not nigerians. Just an insignificant number of ipob wailers whose noise only ends here on nairaland.
If we conduct elections today, buhari will win over and over again.

Why? You cant buy honesty, integrity or hardwork in the market!
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Kick your father out abi?
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Touché! Why you come finish am like this embarassed

MrMcJay:

You have never taken a successful political step in your life. Every political candidate you support is bound to lose. I doubt if 2019 would be an exception.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Mrmoz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
GoodFaith:

Use your head
it is about supply and demand
First question- How do Nigeria get dollars?

Oga I am using my head but not by hoping the dollar shoots back up again...by God's grace our reserve is growing and slowly nigeria will diversify its economy and hopefully it will grow nigeria is full of potential individuals who are creative u think it won't affect us down here itz a lie they leaders ur talking about don't get affected if the dollar is high it is us the young entrepreneurs who are coming up that it affects...you talk of demand and supply yet u don't understand itz effect...the dollar doesn't get burnt wen given out it circulates
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Mrmoz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nick4life:
jst try ND be wise even 4 a minute and yu will no that I jst said the truth #stop all this shit support yu guys are giving this govt dy don't deserve it. Criticize them dy are not working at all. The best way to chase down the dollar is by export #nolight to produce or refine goods that can be exported and they use dss, efcc, icpc they drive away investors

I am not supporting any govt...and true investors are not coming but don't you think we have nigerians who wants to also starts something where ppl abroad would want nigerians have potentials brother am not talking about the govt they are all same ppl with different party names I just want less ease for young entrepreneur to invest in our country ofcoz it won't help if dollar is 500naira now would it?
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Which Nigerians hahahah continue fooling yourself Tonye hahahha

We stand with Buhari..
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrMcJay:

he also supported jegede in Ondo and lost..

He support Pastor of Edo and lost hahaha Tonyebarcanista is synonymous to failure i guess.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ngmgeek(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Which Nigerians hahahah continue fooling yourself Tonye hahahha

We stand with Buhari..

You and who stand with Buhari. Go and take your medication, mummu lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thats the mindset of over 90% Nigerians in the 6 geopolitical zones

LOL you mean same 90% that come out with joy when Buhari return?

Hahhaha
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by alt3r3g0: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
When will the restriction on ATM cards for online transactions be lifted?
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

You and who stand with Buhari. Go and take your medication, mummu lipsrsealed

Do i care about you, We have 95% and 5%. I belong to the 95% hahahaha oga

G & D..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is A Supermarket Business? / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday / Naira Dips Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.