Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs (28877 Views)

CBN Introduces BVN Lite For Minimal Financial Transactions / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by akin33(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank God that the Naira is rising against the dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians have made up their mind to kick out Buhari and APC in 2019.... No going back

Thank God myself and my family were not part of Nigerian who made up their mind to kick out Buhari in 2018.
An ingrate fellow. You fail to appreciate his effort to cleanse Nigeria off corrupt epidemic.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ngmgeek(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Do i care about you, We have 95% and 5%. I belong to the 95% hahahaha oga

G & D..

Yes you do. You need to get of nairaland because I know you. Leave Buhari alone and stop your dangerous obsession and lunacy. Take your medication sick man undecided
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by paulstrings(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let Us Design Your Videos..

Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Samdurance(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Its funny anyway. Let's see how long the government can waste our reserve.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Clemz4u4u: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thing is most of the wares in the market are old stocks

What about d old stocks they had when dollar was #210? Well, they sold all at d present rate. My broda, what a PEOPLE of Nigeria
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

Yes you do. You need to get of nairaland because I know you. Leave Buhari alone and stop your dangerous obsession and lunacy. Take your medication sick man undecided

Okay i don hear you, But the only thing i know is one million of your likes can stop me from liking Buhari as i will vote him again in 2019..

This will be my last response to you and i mean it cos you keep sounding like a retard so get sense boy..

Goodluck with your life..
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Yazmin: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Omagago:
That's all

Lets start from January 2015...ehn make your analysis again!
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by Mintek: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Not nigerians. Just an insignificant number of ipob wailers whose noise only ends here on nairaland.
If we conduct elections today, buhari will win over and over again.

Why? You cant buy honesty, integrity or hardwork in the market!

Wake up, deluded hick.
Don't worry, 2019's here already.
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by ngmgeek(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Okay i don hear you, But the only thing i know is one million of your likes can stop me from liking Buhari as i will vote him again in 2019..

This will be my last response to you and i mean it cos you keep sounding like a retard so get sense boy..

Goodluck with your life..

Badluck with yours. I will try you for another week and see whether your slowpoke brain will stop responding. I hope you have learnt your lessons. Nonesense!
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by mikolo80: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Not nigerians. Just an insignificant number of ipob wailers whose noise only ends here on nairaland.
If we conduct elections today, buhari will win over and over again.

Why? You cant buy honesty, integrity or hardwork in the market!
tell him
Re: CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs by megama: 4:35am On Mar 29, 2017
tendercharles:
Nigerian are quick to increase the price of goods and blame it on increase in dollar rate. Now its dropping and price of things are still high. Are we to blame govt again for that?
brother the goods that is purchased at the rate of 490 to 520 to a dollar is still on its way to Nigeria. With the cheap dollar now things prices of goods will start coming down in 3 months time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is A Supermarket Business? / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday / Naira Dips Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.