Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' (43226 Views)

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Governor Masari Has No WAEC Certificate: Senator Lado To Tribunal / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by sirlop(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shome36:
I pity the good people of Kogi North that voted Dino to represent them in the Senate

Dino is Clown, and it's a fact.
West
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by bantudra: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gloryfox:
Revolution is long overdue . Blame cowardice and our religious leaders selling us Hope

yea..we should first get rid of the pastors that preach to us to forgive and hope...
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by sirlop(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:

Cocunut head. Dino is representing Kogi west.

Olodo rabata.. Dundee united.
U must not insult him to correct him...Habaa!!! that's rude.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by TundeHashim(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
olaxx:
Kai......To think these are the men representing you and I.
I give up

this is pure thrash! when the wise refuse to stand for elections..we'll be ruled by fools..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria is finished.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Chikpat(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
dunkem21:
This man is a clown ..
Na him fit SR cheesy
He z a shameless , stupid man.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by onunwa21(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
kiss

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by youseuph(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
jeeqaa7:
I am disturbed.. Does Nigeria have a future?

Saraki on so many levels has failed the integrity test
Dino just proved too that he was a runs man in school who sorted all sortable.
Andy uba purchased a PhD certificate

These men now make laws..

We are doomed ...

I am in tears

Like if you wish Nigeria better than what we are getting
Share if you think its all alright with all the drama

A complete runs man he his. And we have just confirmed that he attended a runs university. Abi how is it possible for a third class degree holder to be admitted into a master's degree programme without a PGD? Nothing is impossible when it comes to ABU I think.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Lewandoski20(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
At least this guy has given me enough to laugh about during this mean Buharia era. In summary he's saying to all his haters....

..... Ntorrrrrrr!!!

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:

Abeg gerarahia. If it were in a sane country, Sowore the liar would have been cooling his feet in a prison cell by now and Dino Melaye would have been N5billion richer.

Sowore and Tinubu have been disgraced mercilessly by Dino and you shameless southwestern cowards are having a heartbreak as a result.
Thanks for quoting me. It's good to know that you are 21st century asslicker.
Learn to hold your country's politicians accountable to tell you how taxpayers funds have been spent with full records and structures. And stop eating 1-5balls of Akara and few bottles of alcoholics. Think deep if you haven't. You and Dino are a damn results forgers

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by numericalguy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eaa247:
dino shud b 23yrs of age! too childish in behavior

Where all these Sowore minions dey pop out from sef.

If Dino is childish for defending himself, what about that professional liar called Sowore. Or are you pained that Dino mercilessly disgraced Sowore your lying mentor ?

Meanwhile in other news, Tinubu and Sowore be like

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by numericalguy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jolar101:

Thanks for quoting me. It's good to know that you are 21st century asslicker.
Learn to hold your country's politicians accountable to tell you how taxpayers funds have been spent with full records and structures. And stop eating 1-5balls of Akara and few bottles of alcoholics. Think deep if you haven't. You and Dino is a damn results forgers

Stooped waste of a human being. Its very typical of you cowards to always change mouths. Dino has been vindicated and Tinubu and the professional liar called Sowore have been mercilessly disgraced by Dino.

You and your kind are a national disgrace to this country. Allegations are made with concrete proofs but a tribalictic bigot like you will never know that.

Since the day Dino demystified your god Tinubu, you lots have been keeping so much hatred for the senator and had hatched an evil, diabolical and malicious lie against him but he came out on top like he has always done.

I can see you are so pained. You may do the world a favour and jump inside the lagoon. Idiots like you will not be missed.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by seguntijan(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Omoyele Sowore was the first to expose Abba Kyari N500m MTN bribe, they accepted he wasn't working for government
He was the first to expose Secretary General of the Federation, Babachir the grass cutter, they accepted he wasn't working for government
He was the first to report Buratai's property in Dubai, he wasn't working for government
He was the first to report how Nigerian airforce misfired and kill several in Borno, he wasn't working for government
He was the first & only platform to expose employment racketeering that was going on in CBN, NNPC, HOS & NSCDC where friends & relatives of top government officials were secretly hired, they agreed he definitely wasn't working for government.
He was the only platform that reported the outrageous amount Nigerian embassy spent to receive Aisha Buhari when she visited London, they cheered him for a job well done, he absolutely was not working for government
He was the only platform that reported how much it was costing the people of Nigeria to have Presidential jet parked in London for 30days, they insulted Buhari & wished him dead, he definitely wasn't working for government exposing that
But................
He exposed Fani Kayode, he is working for government
He exposed Suleiman, he is working for government
He exposed Fayose, he is working for government
Now that he is even exposing those in the same government, they said; he is being used by a section of government to intimidate others.
The way some Nigerians think when it comes to analysing National Issues, even the devil is ashamed & disgusted.
Let me inform you for free, the devil is ashamed of you, but he is happy the way you are misusing the brain God blessed you with.
He is working for government, yet government will give his law enforcement officers the go ahead to arrest, detain and brutalise him for days. Once again, the government police has issued warrant of arrest on him. To you, he is working for government.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Ndolarr: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Honestly, discerning Nigerians are not fooled by ABU VC's clean bill of health 'dashed' to Dino! I firmly believe Dino is a fake graduate of ABU!! How did he do MSc with 3rd class without post graduate diploma first? Why change his name without notifying the university to reflect it in their records? What was the topic of his thesis? Dino is just a 'human' manifestation of a sick Nigeria!! All hope of redemption is lost!
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:

Stooped waste of a human being. Its very typical of you cowards to always change mouths. Dino has been vindicated and Tinubu and the professional liar called Sowore have been mercilessly disgraced by Dino.

You and your kind are a national disgrace to this country. Allegations are made with concrete proofs but a tribalictic bigot like you will never know that.

Since the day Dino demystified your god Tinubu, you lots have been keeping so much hatred for the senator and had hatched an evil, diabolical and malicious lie against him but he came out on top like he has always done.

I can see you are so pained. You may do the world a favour and jump inside the lagoon. Idiots like you will not be missed.
You guys have royally screwed up for licking politicians shit holes for centuries.

Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:

Where all these Sowore minions dey pop out from sef.

If Dino is childish for defending himself, what about that professional liar called Sowore. Or are you pained that Dino mercilessly disgraced Sowore your lying mentor ?

Meanwhile in other news, Tinubu and Sowore be like

what is this one talking abt? u knw dat a 3rd class degree forger can't compare with an intellectual mind of Sowore's class . no bi lazy person dey forge 3rd class my brother?
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Bakbillz44(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
olaxx:
Kai......To think these are the men representing you and I.
I give up

No smoke without fire.
Those allegations are nothing but the truth but unfortunately these guyz are very smart criminals.
They always get away with anything.

They're not smart criminals... There was no critical investigation
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by imocityk(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2017
God will help us in dis country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.