Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

See How I Was Introduced To My Nickname By A Jss 2 Student. Lifeofacorper# - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How I Was Introduced To My Nickname By A Jss 2 Student. Lifeofacorper# (623 Views)

JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How I Was Introduced To My Nickname By A Jss 2 Student. Lifeofacorper# by Tonnierichy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't know if corpers serving in schools across the country also experience this but this is one of the things I get to live with as a corper serving in Esan Central of Edo State. The students here have no regard for corpers and school teachers alike.
This episode of the unending drama however cracked me and my colleagues up when I saw it, as unpleasant as it is.....Check it out smiley

Re: See How I Was Introduced To My Nickname By A Jss 2 Student. Lifeofacorper# by Kpakorich: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Hehehe
Uncle big head
That one got me...
Re: See How I Was Introduced To My Nickname By A Jss 2 Student. Lifeofacorper# by mtchris(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Nawa o... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Top Eleven (11) Bloggers In Nigeria And Their Blogs / Free Project Topics And Materials For Accounting And Banking And Finance Student / The Big Problem Facing Nigeria Universities And The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.