Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? (940 Views)

Poll: Who Does The Cap fit?The Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 22% (12 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra Peter Obi: 1% (1 vote)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 5% (3 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 1% (1 vote)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 1% (1 vote)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 1% (1 vote)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State IkediIkedi Godson Ohakim: 7% (4 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 3% (2 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 3% (2 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 7% (4 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 0% (0 votes)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 39% (21 votes)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by mansmith(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
Who does the cap fit?make your choice one man one vote,no rigging please.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by dominique(f): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
voted cool cheesy
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by puskin: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2009
U should have just taken the most nominated governors 4rm the previous thread nd use 'em to construct the poll.
Anywayz, lemme still vote.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by dominique(f): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2009
puskin:

U should have just taken the most nominated governors 4rm the previous thread nd use 'em to construct the poll.
Anywayz, lemme still vote.

thats what i was thinking he would do.
lets give it to him for puting up the polls anyways (poll na poll)
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2009
I hope there wont be rigging.Lol
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2009
Akala must surely win
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by toba1909(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Akala must surely win

He'll win either by rigging or ballot snatching.
cheesy grin wink
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Seaun
Please make sure that u actualise what u have started by presenting the certificate of award to the winning candidate. Otherwise we would invite Farida to handle you for moral crime charges.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Nneomaj(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
I just voted for the worst governor in the world,T A Orji of Abia state.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by mansmith(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2009
akala on the march again,he looks like the peoples choice?
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by KnowAll(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
Akala is not the worst, the Abia guy is the worst. How I came to my vote

I asked myself a simple question -  Who amongst all the Governors is involve in a Scandal at the moment and I came up with Akwa Ibom Gove and ABIA Governor through his wife. W e all know their can never be smoke without fire. I also thought of Akala, but concluded that there is no scandal against the guy the only thing is he has got a lot of bad press which is not good for any Governor.

In fact Akala should be commended he built those poo houses in Ibadan not the most deisred project but still a worthy project for the locals hence a tick.

And secondly he bought cabs and gave them to graduates to drive therby empowering these youths who would have being un-employed anyway. I think this should be also commendable although a far cry from Soludo's turning Anambra State to dubai.

The Akwa Ibom Governor got exonerated by completing the Uyo Airport a feat which is highly commendable.

That leaves the Abia Governor what has he done a part from that scandal that embroilled his wife.

I was attempted to choose Yuguda but decided against it owing to the fact that I have never heard any goody or baddy about him with regards to his administration. He might be very good at delegating which are all part of the skills needed for the most discerning politician.

Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
How scientific is this anyway?

And what will you do with the result? Just keep moaning and whinging?

At least send it to all the media houses across the country, and copy EFCC and the national assembly, UN, White house. Jeez, i no fit shout.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by henry101(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2009
knowall: Who amongst all the Governors is involve in a Scandal at the moment and I came up with Akwa Ibom Gove and ABIA Governor through his wife. W e all know their can never be smoke without fire. I also thought of Akala, but concluded that there is no scandal against the guy the only thing is he has got.

wait til akala leaves office then U wil realise the billions He stole to buy his TURA soap n renovate MAPO hall.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2009
Some political scandals dont get to the newsroom.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Cappadona123: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2009
lol, Am happy for u My brothèr akala,every1 is ticking 4u.Sai tura Akala,Daramdamdam EFCC JAIL!
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by ReachRich(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2009
From the above poll so far,the Oyo state governor is leading followed by the Abia state governor.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by mansmith(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2009
The winner of this award will be given a big prize, HE WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by oge4real(f): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
man smith:

The winner of this award will be given a big prize, HE WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED
As if they were ever ELECTED.
Though I have cast my vote, it would ve been more fulfilling to know that this poll will not end up only on NL.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
i can see a couple of haters have voted for Fashola already.
keep hatin. . . jealousy makes you fugly cool tongue
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2009
Some folks have brains but dont use it.No mind them dominique,na bad belle pdp agents do that one
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by iyapony(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2009
there is no one worst governor. look at the states who have made little no no progress since last year, whoever is leading them deserves the title of bad governor, and there are many. a better question would be who is the best governor, and in my opinion, that award should go to fashola.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by dominique(f): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Some folks have brains but dont use it.No mind them dominique,na bad belle pdp agents do that one

abi o!
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by puskin: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
Can't bliv some peepz would vote Fashola as amongst the worst governor.
Incredible!!
Some crazy PDP peepz really exist.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ok.
Re: Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? by mansmith(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
On T.A Orji being the worst Governor I stand?apart from the uncountable things said about him on this forum he has formed abia vigilante group which has massively suppressed and form of ant T A Orji talk.you must get the award sir?

(1) (Reply)

American Chronicle - Nigerian President Yaradua Suffers Massive Stroke / Who Will Save Amputees Of Sharia Law In Nigeria? / Pakistani Muslims Hold 24-hour Strike To Kill Christian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.