Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job (4805 Views)

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by okgerald(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
Can anyone suggest a business that i can do alongside my banking job which would earn me at least something if not much to compliment my salary and which will not necessarily require my physical presence. As banking job requires that you be at work most of the time, i need a business that would give me peace of mind even if am not there.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by odejayi200(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
i am into oil and gas,i work @ NNPC Depot,Suleja as an independent marketer,i can confidently tell you that the oil and gas sector is one of the best sector you can invest in get and get good returns.if you are interested in investing in this sector call me and i will put you through from A-Z of this lucrative biz ,i can also handle it for you if you wish.
lanre:08055051674
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by obainoj: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
i am into oil and gas,i work @ NNPC Depot,Suleja as an independent marketer,i can confidently tell you that the oil and gas sector is one of the best sector you can invest in get and get good returns.if you are interested in investing in this sector call me and i will put you through from A-Z of this lucrative biz ,i can also handle it for you if you wish.
lanre:08055051674

PLS AM INTERESTED,CAN U SEND THE A-Z TO MY E-MAIL descholar2u@yahoo.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by CLEANING: 1:31am On Jan 23, 2010
Hi,

I think you should look at my post. FEASIBILITY / INDUSTRY REPORT UODATED.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by fuke(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2010
@ Poster,

Inbusiness, you do what you have passion for and what you are knowledgeable on. As a finance man, i will give you 2 that willgel.

1.SMALL LOANS. People are always in short of money especially salary earners. GET AN OFFICE AND 2 GUYS TO VISIT OFFICES AND INTRODUCE THE BUSINESS. tHEY WILL ALWAYS BE WILLING TO  HAVE MONEY TILL THE END OF THE MONTH. TWO PEOPLE WILL GUARANTEE THEM FROM THEIR PLACE OF WORK ESPECIALLY THE ACCOUNTS BECAUSE THEY WILL DEDUCT FROM SOURCE.  Give these small loans and charge interest . You can charge as high as 20 %  depending on negotiation. The control is you only sign the chqs and repaymentS only to your account.

. CAVEAT DO not extend this to  non salary earners.

2. LPO FINANCING Similar to above but you finance LPO of blue ships. Get in touch witjh their purchasing dept, they know those who need money to finance LPo. finance the Lpo share the profit.

CAVEAT. Make sure payment is domiciled to your account and do not finance [i]jeku jeku  [/i]companies
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by daddymicah: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
Before i can advise on the type of business you can do pls i want you to answer a simple question. what do you think you have passion for?
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by naijacutee(f): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2010
Excellent suggestions by fuke! We need more ideas, not pleas for e-mails!
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by evangpeter: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2010
Evangelist Peter,
THE REDEEM CHRISTIAN CHURCH,
153 Eket-Oron Road,
Opposite Mobil Airstrip,
Eket.
Akwa-Ibom State,
Nigeria.
Email: evangpeter@minister.com
GSM: 07032289990

Good-day,

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Evangelist Peter an associate minister with THE REDEEM CHRISTIAN CHURCH, No 153 Eket-Oron Road, Opposite Mobil Airstrip, Eket. Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am a part-time information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM <www.wealthpackage. net >. Basically I am a member with many Nigerian online business forums including NIGERIA INVESTOR GURU, NAIJAPALS, GURUS FORUM NAIRALAND ETC.

I wish to share with you all a very vital and interesting information about Forex.
Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you
really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about
it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses
while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony
about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.
They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get
their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode
of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my
surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my
dividends without much ado.
I realized I could make more money by referring people through their
referral bonus packages and as well I also realized that I can earn
from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I
can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex
easily.
I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money
from them through my chain of campaign networks and news publishing.

“Poverty is a course and you have to reject it in
Jesus Name, Amen”.
I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package
while you earn from your individual investment

If you are interested to know more about the network,
below is their full contact.

Name of Company : REEL INVESTMENT NETWORK.
Reg. Number : RC2265
Address : No 35 Tamandu Road, Off Audu Bako Way,Kano State.
Helpline : +234-8038223225
Email : reelinvestment.ng@gmail.com

the chance is open for every individual and co-operative investor as
they are there to work for us.

for any personal inquiry contact me via

Evangelist Peter,
THE REDEEM CHRISTIAN CHURCH,
153 Eket-Oron Road,
Opposite Mobil Airstrip,
Eket.
Akwa-Ibom State,
Nigeria.
Email: evangpeter@minister.com
GSM: 07032289990

Remain Blessed
Evangelist Peter
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by racerjc(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2010
If you ever think of trading or importation from China, consider www.afialink.com
We trustworthy company located in Shenzhen China.
Our service is excellent and our prices are very low.

WWW.AFIALINK.COM
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by swaggy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2010
You guys are great and I've been getting ideas as regard the business I intend to start, but one BIG problem is "How do I get funds and financing for my business since the banks lending is always going up and even the microfinance banks are always playing "pranks" when it comes to lending, Can anyone help?
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by freshwater(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2010
check this out
www.araratfishing.biz and call
me
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by PISHONLTD: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2010
Please does any one have contact of a sales person in Uniliver?
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by joegriffit: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
I got into a business that is very new and is totally FREE, if you can tag 20 cars a month and give away 10 free business sites you can make over $20,000.00
monthly. Hurry and get in before the masses find out about this business.
http:/sjgriffith.DataNetworkAffiliates.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by joegriffit: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2010
I got into a business that is very new and is totally FREE, if you can tag 20 cars a month and give away 10 free business sites you can make over $20,000.00
monthly. Hurry and get in before the masses find out about this business.
http://sjgriffith.DataNetworkAffiliates.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by Dubstic: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
There are two busineses u can do to make u get atleast a thousand dolars extra. 1.u can register wit forever living product club.the ofis is in abuja or u do networkin.u join travel acess club.u register wit 28k and get 14 people to register under u and u get a thousand dolars and ur down line registers too ur pay increases.if u cant get 14 i can help u by puting u in my uper line 4 u to get d pay early.a trial wil convince u.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by 17million: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
why can't you try global stock market
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by jesuseun1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
why not try rental services like chairs ,tables or you HD Cameras for rentage.or u ca start a business centre with a computer training schl.startin in a shop.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by viperman: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Dude,

I'm a top dealer in the AUTO section of Nairaland, since 2007.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-26.0.html

Lets talk on my number 08068097693 lets see how we can help eachother make money.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by wealth4me(f): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
My company is training people on how to earn a lucrative income without it interfering with what you are already doing. It is in the field of telecommunications (VoIP products which is changing the way the world communicates). It is a US based company that has expanded to Nigeria. This company pays every Thursday, commissions and bonuses and luxury car payment. You can work this business full time or part time and you don't have to quit your day job.

Please email me for more information.

Training held in Surulere, Lagos February 27th at 9am. Free to all.

The Wilsher Team
wilsherteam@gmail.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by mrsam(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2010
ok.gerald:

Can anyone suggest a business that i can do alongside my banking job which would earn me at least something if not much to compliment my salary and which will not necessarily require my physical presence. As banking job requires that you be at work most of the time, i need a business that would give me peace of mind even if am not there.

Information Marketing is a business you can do with absolute peace of mind. No physical contact is involved.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by melistar: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
thats a luvly piece 4rm fuke, but in ur own opinion, wat do u tink is the minimum capital to set up such a biz

really nid ur imput plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by princeemm: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN IMPORT GOODS FROM ASIA, CHINA,JAPAN ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by face3t: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
i have an idea of something u can do but i believe the first question to ask is what do u want to do ie what do u love to do? i am into services so if u are interested in this kind of business just send me ur name and phone no. lets us fix an appointment and discuss the opportunity whether u like it or not.
but with the little experience i have had with business u would need to sacrifice becos a business that u dont give ur time cannot be a success and i satnd to be corrected on that.
what i am introducing to u would require up to 10hrs of ur time a week. even if it means sacrificing ur weekends.
Taiwo
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by Yoighaman(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2010
@ Fuke

were u @ any point in time part of d Harry Porter series?

flow wiz dis idea n u'd neva get it wrong.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Where Can One Buy Professional Barbering Equipment In Lagos? / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) / How many streams of income do you have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.