Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York (43573 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Throwback Photo Of Clarion Chukwura And Shina Peters On A Song Cover In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Kakamorufu(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2017
SQLmastar:
Nice couple....
She also looks way older than her man....

FTC.
sure. she's way too older than him
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by lailo: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Bobbi wey Sir Shina Peters don suck finish,pass am to Clarence Peter and finally nah dis man go continue with the slippers.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Dexema(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
fmarshal:
She seems to be getting younger by the day. I wish this for my wife to be. wink
She seems to be taking Madonna's advice, "to look younger date younger men"

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by SQLmastar(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Btruth:
....but she is beautiful and smart sha, abi? wink
A MILF grin grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by StEugene(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2017
This looks more like the posts I see on facebook and instagram with captions like "my mum is the best... happy mothers' day..
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by enomakos(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
tyson99:
How dis woman want clarence to dey feel
relax he is happy for his mum
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by enomakos(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
yabatown:

Dont mind the irresponsible woman. Always causing her son to be ashamed and embarrassed. At least she don cover her corn legs for this picture.
who told you her son is ashamed?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by metulated007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sugar mummy
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Nwibii: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
am tired of this forum, person drink water den go post, person travel them go post,person rat die den go post,now I want shit, I beg postam.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by gbaskiboy: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Asek1:

Chai! See wetin auto-correct come do you cos you wan fall my front page dream abi
Lolz
lol grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by chisom234567: 12:34pm On May 01, 2017
upgrade your financial status today

Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! / Lami Phillips: My Husband Is Still Toasting Me After 18 Years