Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York (43574 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Throwback Photo Of Clarion Chukwura And Shina Peters On A Song Cover In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by justjify(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
henryanna36:
Aw!So lovely!Veteran actress Clarion Chukwurah and her husband pictured loved up as they head to New York for African American Women in cinema film festival

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/clarion-chukwurah-hubby-loved-up.html?m=1
I hope that's shina Peters
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by chuksjuve(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't even know what to say...
Anyways...this land is not for sale
contact us for your landscape, horticulture And beautifications services. ..
we simply add value to your real estate projects

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by theway83: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
sisi mama.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by yabatown: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
tyson99:
How dis woman want clarence to dey feel

Dont mind the irresponsible woman. Always causing her son to be ashamed and embarrassed. At least she don cover her corn legs for this picture.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by pizzylee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
warris all dz ....dey r couples,r dey suppose to punch each oda instead?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by BBBlaze: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
wich kin two pple b dis one?

who dem kiss epp sef?

OP and crew! una dey post some kin news sha...
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by ahamonyeka(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
This pussy cat go sweet nack o.

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by iykololo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
[/b]CLEARANCE SHOT IT![b]
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by charlesucheh(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chisos!!! See News!!! OP why?

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by fortunechy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
BREAKING NEWS……. This is very Urgent!!! If you bank with the under listed banks in Nigeria please read carefully…. Customers who are banking with: First Bank, GTBank, Union Bank, FCMB Access Bank, Sterling Bank, Standard Chartered IBTC, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank UBA Zenith Bank Skye Bank, and other banks including Microfinance banks… LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY: You CAN USE Your ATM CARD to withdraw money! Thank you for paying attention!
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by koolaid87: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2017
People keep complaining about this kinda news hitting fp. But I think it's beta than all these graphic pics, here and there. Even me we no fit watch horror movie before don get liver to click on anything graphic.(All thanks to Nairaland)

But I don tire already.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by 2bam: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2017
I just kiss my wife now and we are about to vibrate,nonsense old cargo u we not leave it for your daughter inshort everything is now news on nairaland common kiss again that we do everyday.the moderators better buckle up
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by cooldude62(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2017
SQLmastar:
Nice couple....

[b][/b]She also looks way older than her man....

FTC.

This picture or another? Where did you see the man's face/looks? Or in the spirit?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Abdul3391(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2017
SQLmastar:
Nice couple....
She also looks way older than her man....

FTC.
haba oga did u see d man's face?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Ddy(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2017
SQLmastar:
Nice couple....

FTC.
How I take concern u?

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by comedynaija: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Rolings: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2017
And
THIS is husband Number what ?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by CloudResident(m): 4:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Clarence shot it! grin grin

Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Clarence shot it! grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by hylyne(m): 6:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Post wedding picture
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by kerike: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Thats the fourth husband
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by 9japrof(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2017
fabuloz1:
So "a kiss" is now news kiss cry

your kiss would be no news cos no body knows you, Buh the truth is that any thing a celeb does would be news for bloggers and for you.

Try to be a celeb in ur ward, and anything you do becomes news.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by rolams(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2017
This one no be kiss jor!
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by gbaskiboy: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2017
Asek1:
Let me go and kiss my wife too, snap and post that we going to Jerusalem and see if it won't make front page....
You are on your own, intact na only you go view your topic grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by profbabatunde: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2017
lovely couple, she is living her life in full
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Bobulopsy(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
SQLmastar:
Nice couple....

FTC.
how?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Btruth: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2017
SQLmastar:
Nice couple....

FTC.
....but she is beautiful and smart sha, abi? wink
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Asek1(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2017
gbaskiboy:
You are on your own, intact na only you go view your topic grin

Chai! See wetin auto-correct come do you cos you wan fall my front page dream abi
Lolz
Re: Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York by Nofuckgiven: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2017
I love this woman. Carry go mama,nothing do you! While some dependent mumu is being treated as a slave somewhere all in the name of marriage! undecided

Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! / Wiliams Uchemba Buys N15m Mercedes Benz 2016 To Celebrate His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood