Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

2019 Election: Nothing Can Stop Buhari – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Nothing Can Stop Buhari – APC (411 Views)

I Will Win This Election Nothing You Can Do To It / Court Rules On Suit Trying To Stop Buhari's Inauguration Of Ministers / ANAMBRA ELECTION: Nothing Is Broken. Nothing Is To Be Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Nothing Can Stop Buhari – APC by jj120: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
The All Progressives Congress, APC, yesterday said nothing has changed its earlier resolve to return President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 general elections despite his recent health challenges. Get the whole story here:http://jamyco.com/2017/03/28/2019-election-nothing-can-stop-buhari/

Re: 2019 Election: Nothing Can Stop Buhari – APC by CoolFreeday(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Baba all the way. God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nothing Can Stop Buhari – APC by middlebelter(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
I hope Oyegun is not telling Nigerian that they will rig 2019 electron?
Judging by quality of life am sure if Nigerian are allowed free and fair election today, PMB will not win more than 20%of the vote he had in 2015. Please don't take us for fools. I voted PMB in 2015, what has happened to my standard of living. You expect me and millions of other Nigerians to over look that for empty political promises?
Re: 2019 Election: Nothing Can Stop Buhari – APC by LLSAINT(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
This is the problem with Nigeria. Once we win elections, we start campaigning for the next four years in advance thereby playing God. Do we know if the person would see the four years? What about the electoral promises to the masses?Nobody cares for all they care is how to hold on to power forgetting that power belongs to God.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Wahala / Lagos Govt Warns Civil Servants Not To Make Life Difficult For Residents / Sanusi Criticises Buhari’s Economic Framework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.