Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

*~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ (3333 Views)

Poll: who's the best poster?

deji 2009: 18% (5 votes)
lynxnoon: 11% (3 votes)
blackweaver: 7% (2 votes)
dualcore: 62% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

*~deji2009 Voted Computers Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July / *~ Denzel2009 Voted Computer Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
'kay lets get this show on the road
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2009
hmmmmm. . . . . . ges who i voted for? grin grin grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by dominique(f): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2009
lynxnoon:

hmmmmm. . . . . . ges who i voted for? grin grin grin

hmmm. . . who did you vote for? cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by MrCrackles(m): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2009
lynxnoon:

hmmmmm. . . . . . [b]ges [/b]who i voted for? grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Allah Akbar!
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2009
I vote for dualcore. wink
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DMINE(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2009
I guess you don't need to announce the person you voted for.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by obinna5000(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2009
LYNXNOON aka MR. DOWNLOAD cheesy
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Epi: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2009
This section is very helpful, I just don't know who to vote for undecided
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by skydancer: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2009
and who doesn't know it's oyb the busy body? He ransacks the computer board, deletes people's posts and locks threads however he wants. He's like the dreaded manager that recieves only eye service. sarcasm apart, deji's the best. He has a wonderful level of tolerance too.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Mobinga: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
WHO ELSE IS THERE TO VOTE FOR, IF NOT DUAL CORE, grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
skydancer:

and who doesn't know it's oyb the busy body? He ransacks the computer board, deletes people's posts and locks threads however he wants. He's like the dreaded manager that recieves only eye service. sarcasm apart, deji's the best. He has a wonderful level of tolerance too.

keep whining. . . it becomes you .
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by skydancer: 1:29am On Dec 25, 2009
Now that comes the last part I wasn't sure about. Ill-mannered and un-repentant. Anyway it's xmas! Let bygones BE BYEGONES! Merry xmas y'all! smiley
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by folabuntu: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2009
@ oyb, 4 f*cks sake SHUT UR BLOODY TRAP! U supposed 2 be a mod 4 crying out loud! Jeez!

Its not like they dont hav a point! Hw did u get appointed as a mod? U DO NOT display any xteristics or sensibilities 4 d job. Take a cue from other mod and seun especially. U do not need 2 run ur mouth @ every opportunity! And not with forumites, dumbass! Dyu need a manual?
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by dominique(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2009
na wa o, free the guy nao
being a mod is not as easy as it looks.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
na wah oh. . . .
wetin oyb do na?
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Ralvy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2009
Lol! Don't open up a can of "whoop ass" on the poor moderator already? I agree, there's actually no valid point to justify this but it might help aid community interaction.
[size=1]Side note:[/size]: Perhaps, it's just me? But there appears to be a bug with the Poll system. I see a link to login or register when I'm already authenticated.

-[n3rve]
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
Ralvy:

Lol! Don't open up a can of "whoop backside" on the poor moderator already? I agree, there's actually no valid point to justify this but it might help aid community interaction.
[size=1]Side note:[/size]: Perhaps, it's just me? But there appears to be a bug with the Poll system. I see a link to login or register when I'm already authenticated.

-[n3rve]
Shay you know sey u be chicken. You wey be staff dey ask we wey just dey post weda na just you dey see the bug. I aint seeing just bug here i'm seeing roast beef and bugz.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by AKO1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2009
Dual Core is the most familiar name on the list tongue
Lynxmoon sounds like a linux fanatic, of which I am not tongue
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Lynx is the download master and uses both linux and windows efficiently. Dang wish i could do that. :-p
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2009
A_K_O:

Dual Core is the most familiar name on the list tongue
Lynxmoon sounds like a linux fanatic, of which I am not tongue
hmmmm fanatic. . . . . interesting tho wish i was undecided
znd its lynx[b]noon[/b] not moon
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2009
Dual Core:

Lynx is the download master and uses both linux and windows efficiently. Dang wish i could do that. :-p
lol
but u u've alredy dwnlded a whole net na grin,
currently dropping xfiles. . . abt 9seasons n dwn wit 3 wink
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
akyns:

Just so sad, so sad.
Exactly what will this award do to improve anything?
@ oyb, u as a youth are supposed to be the future of Nigeria yet you initiate this no brainer?!
How are you different from the clueless "honorables" we have at the Nat. Assembly who have no issues to discuss but "take a bow"?
I'm ashamed of you!!!

like i give two about some noisemakers opinion of me. abi e dey pain u say u be computer section nonetity -your name is not up there tongue a case of 'outside looking in'

folabuntu:

@ oyb, 4 f*cks sake SHUT your BLOODY TRAP! U supposed 2 be a mod 4 crying out loud! Jeez!

Its not like they dont hav a point! Hw did u get appointed as a mod? U DO NOT display any xteristics or sensibilities 4 d job. Take a cue from other mod and seun especially. U do not need 2 run your mouth @ every opportunity! And not with forumites, dumbass! Dyu need a manual?

skydancer:

Now that comes the last part I wasn't sure about.  Ill-mannered and un-repentant. Anyway it's xmas! Let bygones BE BYEGONES! Merry xmas y'all! smiley

the way u lot go on,i'm beginning to  suspect you have seperate spammer ids.  tongue
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Ralvy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
Dual Core:

Shay you know sey u be chicken. You wey be staff dey ask we wey just dey post weda na just you dey see the bug. I aint seeing just bug here i'm seeing roast beef and bugz.

Lol! It wouldn't be a hard bug to fix. If I can see the ./Themes/default/Display.template.php file of the forum, I can post the code changes to resolve that. smiley

-[n3rve]
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ralvy:

Lol! It wouldn't be a hard bug to fix. If I can see the ./Themes/default/Display.template.php file of the forum, I can post the code changes to resolve that. smiley

-[n3rve]
You know who you should be talking to wink
Good luck, heheheheh
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by puskin: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
OMG!!
Just about a day to RIG this poll.
This doesn't give me much time.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by puskin: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2009
mMm. . .but b4 I commence my silent nefarious activity, lemme validly cast my vote by applying the tunbo-tunbo process.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
Mail me and show me your past rigging works. What will you charge per 1000 votes?
wink
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by folabuntu: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
AHEM!! sautering past whistling softly whilst pretending not to hear the plots being hatched.

any june 12 for this election, na gbege time ooo!!!! anyways with Nzeri-oyb-be in charge anytin is possible
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by puskin: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2009
@DC
Ah-ah. 1000votes kè.
Do U want a landslide victory?
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2009
Puskin, I want a Tsunami victory. How much? angry
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2009
hmmmm na wah oh
see skimming. . . . . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Unlock Multilinks Modem / I Have A Problem In Using Mtn Sim On My HSDPA Universal USB Modem / All Laptops Charger Is Available @ Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.