Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

*~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ (3337 Views)

Poll: who's the best poster?

deji 2009: 18% (5 votes)
lynxnoon: 11% (3 votes)
blackweaver: 7% (2 votes)
dualcore: 62% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

*~deji2009 Voted Computers Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July / *~ Denzel2009 Voted Computer Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Gabry(f): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2009
I like Dual Core because. . . . . . . Secret! lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by folabuntu: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
Gabry:

I like Dual Core because. . . . . . . Secret! lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

hunh? err, sorry op u is a female? cos if not hell dualcore u in a lotta trouble grin grin

well, lemme see, any machinations, and schemings without the proper consultation with the neccessary pple na offside.berra bring the kola, or else this election shall be annulled!! cheesy cheesy naw who is THE ANOINTED ONE?
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Gabry(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2009
folabuntu:

hunh? err, sorry op u is a female? cos if not hell dualcore u in a lotta trouble grin grin

well, lemme see, any machinations, and schemings without the proper consultation with the neccessary pple na offside.berra bring the kola, or else this election shall be annulled!! cheesy cheesy   naw who is THE ANOINTED ONE?

No, Im a Male and proud to be one!  cool

Still doesnt change the fact that I loveeee Dual Core  grin  tongue  kiss
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by puskin: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
@DC
There, U now hv ur tsunami victory.
Can I nw get paid? undecided
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
puskin:

@DC
There, U now hv your tsunami victory.
Can I nw get paid? undecided

You get paid for wat? My friend go and hide.  angry tongue
This was a free and fair election.  wink

Gabry:

No, Im a Male and proud to be one!  cool

Still doesnt change the fact that I loveeee Dual Core  grin  tongue  kiss
tongue

folabuntu:

well, lemme see, any machinations, and schemings without the proper consultation with the neccessary pple na offside.berra bring the kola, or else this election shall be annulled!! cheesy cheesy   naw who is THE ANOINTED ONE?
Us  smiley

Thanks everyone for voting and supporting. This Poster of the Year stuff goes to y'all cuz y'all posted great sturvs I had to reply to.
We thank God for 2009 as we look forward to 2010 and a great time on this board.

I know i've put a lotta pipz on the edge of their seats fuming with anger at some of ma posts. But really, it waz all for the humor and the fun of helping pipz. Nothing personal. smiley

Oyb, thanks brotha.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by obinna5000(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
congrats dual core!!
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
congrats DC
so wetin we go take wash am? grin grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
300 MB for LQ  grin

obinna5000:

congrats dual core!!
Thanks brotha.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dual Core:

300 MB for LQ  grin
Thanks brotha.
i wish!! grin grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
No worry, e go better.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by spikedcylinder: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
DC rigged the elections, he doesn't know sh!!t 'bout computers. cheesy
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

DC rigged the elections, he doesn't know sh!!t 'bout computers. cheesy
Baby all the sturvs I told you in bed that night were just to get you to do what we did. Told you I knew nada about puters so you wont think i'm a geek who doesn't know how to lay the pipe and do you right as we streamed through the night without having to buffer like a dude on starcomms trynna youtubate.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by spikedcylinder: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dodoyo. tongue grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2009
You remember our code word eh? tongue
Gurl! how did we not get caught all those times?
You're the best Ex I ever had kiss
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2009
lol
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by spikedcylinder: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2009
^^^
What's the issue here, really?
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

^^^
What's the issue here, really?

Baby fi won le, je ka continue na angry
see as this pipz just come scatter the pipe i dey lay tongue

K ma spiky, back to the bed.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by spikedcylinder: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
Lol. Shebi I'm your ex? cheesy
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2009
b'but. . . undecided

oya sorry na kiss
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by AKO1(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2009
Its a landslide, I voted well tongue smiley
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2009
Thanks smiley
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by semid4lyfe(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
DC, You get mouth walahi. Make I just chip in say 'Nothing like Ex for woman matter'. Once debe, always debe.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by folabuntu: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2009
This inec/nzeribe election? Na ojoro o!

Any contestant wey need legal rep shld call me asap. We will appeal 2 d highest tribunals! Haha, look i hav documented evidence of plot 2 rig d election, video evidence, paper trail, online trace infact all dey!

This is not even a democracy, no freedom of speech on nl!
We have goons like oyb in charge. In short serious fundamental rights breaches on nl.!

So hw can we say u had an election? Free n fair?

P.s. Dual core i can also represent u 2 defend ur mandate! Yes! Haha, awon enemies cant do u june 12. Infact meet me on yim so we discuss gameplan n fees!

LMAO, av not bin seeing u on yim, u get post election hangova?
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by blackweaver(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
who was the nice person that suggested putting my name as a potential internet poster of the year hah!
i wasn't even online throughout the period of the poll; well it's good to see that the best person won
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
Folabuntu
LoL i no go talk anything sha. Any evidence you drop, just know i have video clips of you buying pirated win7.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by blackweaver(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
no dual core, i don't believe you, 4llerbuntu will never buy pirated copies of win7
(though he may ask lynxnoon so send him a copy of the one he downloaded from pirate bay grin)
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
blackweaver:

no dual core, i don't believe you, 4llerbuntu will never buy pirated copies of win7
(though he may ask lynxnoon so send him a copy of the one he downloaded from pirate bay grin)

grin grin Hope he can see this your post. 4llerbuntu if u like ya rep, you know what not to do. wink
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by folabuntu: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
WHAT!!!!!! discombobulation!!!!! what it means do not ask me

this is slander!!!! me win7, tufiakwa. God allow Good thing!! win7 ke? my pc will simply pack up.

DC so u have now resorted to unsuccessful blackmail tactics? those pic do not exist or is the work of photoshop!! do u think we do not know of your prowess with image editing??

noting spoil, do the right thing and pass the brown envelope instaed of all these hiaaj
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by DualCore1: 7:17am On Jan 01, 2010
Well, you know we can settle this thing the PDP way. What nairaland doesn't know won't hurt them. I will toss over some ghana-must-go bags to you wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / TOP 10 LAPTOP BRANDS 2016 / Place Advert On Facebook, Yahoo Ad & Google Ads For Just N3k/ Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.