Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,768 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

*~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ (3386 Views)

Poll: who's the best poster?

deji 2009: 18% (5 votes)
lynxnoon: 11% (3 votes)
blackweaver: 7% (2 votes)
dualcore: 62% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

*~deji2009 Voted Computers Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July / *~ Denzel2009 Voted Computer Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2010
We have goons like oyb in charge. In short serious fundamental rights breaches on nl.!

nice to be loathed cheesy cheesy

let see how many iterations of your id u can come up with - 2010 - ya year of multiple ids grin grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2010
eh eh eh . . . . . . beta pass some of d bags dis ways oh or Nairaland go find out say . . . . .  grin grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2010
blackweaver:

no dual core, i don't believe you, 4llerbuntu will never buy pirated copies of win7
(though he may ask lynxnoon so send him a copy of the one he downloaded from pirate bay grin)
i actually sent a copy of an original copy wink (linux of course. . . if it was win7 na back to sender grin)
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by folabuntu: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ DC , NOW UR TALKING!!!! grin grin grin grin hi five, pssst u know where to send the ghana must go bags. yess the fight against corruption is gathering steam!!! pdp sabi wats up jare grin grin

@ lynx, thanx for the testimony jare my bro, dem wan slander my open source image wink wink wink

@ oyb, hmmn sigh, decides to reserve comment as it is too early in the year to lend credence to windbags

@ all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! MAY U ALL SEE THE LIGHT OF THE PENGUIN!!! cool cool cool
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by blackweaver(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
yeah and for the penguin fans may the tux be with you
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by soolari(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2010
lol dey need my swag here wella grin cheesy heehee
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
soolari, where una dey hang out these days? i no get una site addy o, miss the fun
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by soolari(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2010
yea.
4llerbuntu:

soolari, where una dey hang out these days? i no get una site addy o, miss the fun

hey man been a while, em am on lance site come meet me there,  aloT of eefbtz rolling nd blowing

diz my YIM id: josrich4
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by stancozy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
uhm. . to me, i will give it to Oyb. . shey they ve not started PDP again here cos what happened in 1420 will happen again. . cheesy tongue
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
stancozy:

uhm. . to me, i will give it to Oyb. . shey they ve not started PDP again here cos [b]what happened in 1420 [/b]will happen again. . cheesy tongue
nothing happened in 1420 grin grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by stancozy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
@lynx, lol, u don't know man, that year. .ha! my mouth alone can't say it pl.
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by lynxnoon(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
stancozy:

@lynx, lol, u don't know man, that year. .ha! my mouth alone can't say it pl.
no harm in trying grin grin grin
Re: *~ Dual Core Voted Best Computers/Internet Poster Of The Year*~ by stancozy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
that year, what my eyes saw, my mouth cannot say it,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Configure Cybercafepro!(urgent Pls) / Internet Connection In Uyo,akwa Ibom State / Do You See Nigerian Government Actualizing Her Set Goals By 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.