Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? (1154 Views)

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye / Jerry Rawlings Snub Dino Maleye Book Launch Keynote Speech Because... / Senator Dino Maleye Wrote WAEC At Age 12 If He Is 43years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by lilfreezy: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that the error on dino's NYSC certificate. Dino melaye passed out on a Sunday ladies and gentlemen 8th of July 2001 was on a Sunday. The alteration is faulty and the dates are funny. I've never heard of a passing out on Sunday In my life or what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by searchcorp(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Its very obvious you didnt serve. The date there isnt the passing out date. Its the date of an exact one year of starting the program. NYSC releases you one month to that date. In other for you to have your compulsory 30 days leave.

Its just like any other one year program - It expires a day before that same date the next year.

The POP must have held a month before that.

10 Likes

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by Horlufemi(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by lilfreezy: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2017
searchcorp:
Its very obvious you didnt serve. The date there isnt the passing out date. Its the date of an exact one year of starting the program. NYSC releases you one month to that date. In other for you to have your compulsory 30 days leave.

Its just like any other one year program - It expires a day before that same date the next year.

You think you are smart, oya defend this. Since when has nysc ever started on a Sunday cos the so called commencement date of the certificate which is 9th July 2000 is also Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by gaetano: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2017
I don't think I've ever in my life heard of nysc starting on a Sunday o. See gobe

1 Like

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by columbus007(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Here's another distraction, Hammed Ali's case is No more when it was @d highest Fahrenheit, only for them to start distracting some zooist with Dino dis Dino dat undecided
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by hardywaltz(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
lilfreezy:
Has anyone else noticed that the error on dino's NYSC certificate. Dino melaye passed out on a Sunday ladies and gentlemen 8th of July 2001 was on a Sunday. The alteration is faulty and the dates are funny. I've never heard of a passing out on Sunday In my life or what do you guys think?
Op I also open a similar thread asking same question but my colleague in the office who served in 2000 showed me his NYSC discharge and the dates are same with Dino's including the 99 registration number.
So I have left the Dino matter for other more important things.

4 Likes

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by Bibi294(f): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2017
searchcorp:

Brother Corper... His callup number was dated 99 too
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by Bibi294(f): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2017
hardywaltz:

Op I also open a similar thread asking same question but my colleague in the office who served in 2000 showed me his NYSC discharge and the dates are same with Dino's including the 99 registration number.
So I have left the Dino matter for other more important things.

A nlder also claim they served together... But he never saw him... Maybe the guy na ghost corper
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by lilfreezy: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2017
columbus007:
Here's another distraction, Hammed Ali's case is No more when it was @d highest Fahrenheit, only for them to start distracting some zooist with Dino dis Dino dat undecided

Fvck all Nigerian politicians. I don't give a flying fvck about Ali, Dino, buhari and their stupid ambition to rule. They all make me feel stupid being a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by Bibi294(f): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

Fvck all Nigerian politicians. I don't give a flying fvck about Ali, Dino, buhari and their stupid ambition to rule. They all make me feel stupid being a Nigerian

Eeya... I feel your pain bro cry

2 Likes

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by Funlordjnr: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2017
columbus007:

Wetin dey worry you? Which kind write up be this? Oya..... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by columbus007(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

they are all gays with pot bellies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by columbus007(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

they are all fvggot with pot bellies.
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by columbus007(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Wetin dey worry you? Which kind write up be this? Oya..... angry
ok you know what?quit been a BMC undecided
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Bibi294:

A nlder also claim they served together... But he never saw him... Maybe the guy na ghost corper
If you serve i can bet you won't type that poo.

How can i know everyone in my camp? Buy brain today in Shoprite at a great discount

1 Like

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by emmatony: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
OP from all indications you have not done your NYSC. When you do you will understand that POP date is different from the date on the certificate

1 Like

Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by orunto27: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Typographical error.
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by kutchs: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bibi294:

And so what?
Must you know everyone in camp?
Do you know how large Black Gold is?
Besides Dino then was a nobody so you don't expect everyone to know him unlike now.
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by Bibi294(f): 6:23am On Mar 30, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
If you serve i can bet you won't type that poo.

How can i know everyone in my camp? Buy brain today in Shoprite at a great discount

Did I say something wrong? What warrants buying a brain? I'm quite sure you have no or little respect for people...

Moreso, I'm a Corper.... I mean a serving Corper so come and beat me
Re: 8th Of July 2001: How Come Dino Maleye Passed Out On A Sunday? by Bibi294(f): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2017
kutchs:

And so what?
Must you know everyone in camp?
Do you know how large Black Gold is?
Besides Dino then was a nobody so you don't expect everyone to know him unlike now.

Bro, I'm not saying he did not serve o....

(1) (Reply)

Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies / Photos: Ogbunabali Road In Port Harcourt Is Ready For Commissioning - Wike / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Inspects Rumuokoro Market And Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.