Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters (40315 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Liturgy(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Eh, Mikel is a father of two. What else, just make the family more honourable by legitimate measures.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Iseoluwani: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Keneking:
kiss kissIgbos are indeed doing very well

Mikel should teach them how to eat ogbono soup, by their lips ...we shall know them, swallow food would do wonders grin grin grin

- His wife go sabi cook pasta for breakfast, indomie for afternoon and dry bread for night.
- Granny apple for Mikel....I imagine the strength wey the guy go get to perform on the pitch and off the pitch (for night)

Something Z legally wrong with your head

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by hakeem4(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2017
ucmini:
Dear Nairalanders,
please which online biz can i start with #10k ?
affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by emmanikewon(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Whao

Looking prety! Lovely sis! wink
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by cruzclinton1(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
wow gorgeous, wish they were mine
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Chidav123(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
They are cute, for those of you already desiring to marry a white woman already because of these two cute twince, be warned ooohhh, there are more to just having halfcast as your kids. A lot of sacrifice to make.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by AngelicBeing: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Keneking:

Mikel should teach them how to eat ogbono soup, by their lips ...we shall know them, swallow food would do wonders grin grin grin

- His wife go sabi cook pasta for breakfast, indomie for afternoon and dry bread for night.
- Granny apple for Mikel....I imagine the strength wey the guy go get to perform on the pitch and off the pitch (for night)
wink
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by mikeade11(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2017
na so
meskana212:
. 10k no fit buy VPN sef.... tongue tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2017
these one's are kids not pikins
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by ruggedized1: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Beautiful Anambra kids.. cool
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:
wow gorgeous, wish they were mine

I can help u
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by columbus007(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2017
ucmini:
Dear Nairalanders,
please which online biz can i start with #10k ?
haba now,na simple answer be dis ,now start selling pure water and gala
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
They are so beautiful
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by adamyakub(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Cute
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by ucmini: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2017
meskana212:
. 10k no fit buy VPN sef.... tongue tongue

More info please
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by ucmini: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
hakeem4:
affiliate marketing

More info please
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by ucmini: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2017
columbus007:
haba now,na simple answer be dis ,now start selling pure water and gala
grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Malakh: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2017
you fools call them cute most High calls them polluted seed, He instructed us not to mingle our seed.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by ufuosman(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Cute
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Masterclass32: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Uto umuazi adirozikwa afia aru! See small children of yesterday o

HBD!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by jayriginal: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Just now just now?

Amazing.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Masterclass32:

HBD!

Thank youuuuuu
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by YelloweWest: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2017
ireneblush:
A year and four months old. kids grow too fast.
Na so God do am
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Keneking:

I have observed u n ur 'igbos are indeed doing very well' mantra doesn't extend to d drug traffickers caught in Malaysia.. Chin n India....maka y?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by cyt: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
falomo121:
Am ayinde ogidiolu son of dagunro of ijebu land am here to advertise my father job what do you realy need? (1)Arobi ( back to sender )
(2)Atude ( release from bondage )
(3) Agadango (Padlock )
(4) Aseta ( kill enemy )
(5)owo moto ( escape from car accident)
(6)Atude Ewon
( release from prison )
Ola ( Good wealth)
(coolEro Asasi
(9)Iferan ( love )
(10)isoye ( memory recall )
(11)Atosi ( STD )
(12)Awarida ( menstrual un-stop )
(13)Turari Eyonu
(14)Isora ( body secure )
(15)Asiri Bibo
(16)Oju didun ( eye pain )
(17)Afunje loju orun
(18)warapa ( Epilepsy )
(19)Amubo oko
(20)Amubo iyawo
(21)Amubo ise
(22)ogun abiku
(23)Afose to daju
(24)ise gbigba ( winning contract job)
(25)Idani lare Ejo (court winning Case)
(26)Etutu awom Awon Agba
(27)oye jije (wining of post)
(28)Ropa rose ( stroke )
(29)Afose to daju
(30)agbega lenu ise (post in work)
(31)Airi omo bi this is the unique opportunity for you to talk to us call this number 09058565120 +2349058565120

Are you for real
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by gozzlin: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2017
modsfucker:

babe you're not bad too.... you're so cute... oh sorry, beautiful...... nope,....... too fine.

You think that's her in the profile? You're on a loooooonnnnggg thing brah.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by toprealman: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin
tossedbae:
How old?
Football age? grin
tossedbae:
How old?
Football age?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
curtisaxel:
Waow! i must marry oyinbo oooh!!!!!!!

There millions of Nigerian gals dt can give birth 2 babies as beautiful or more beautiful dan dis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles / Mino Raiola Is Dead / Ghana Holds Burial For Christian Atsu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.