Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (53574 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Super Eagles Captain, John mikel obi's shared this adorable photo of his Russian partner, Olga Diyachenko, and their beautiful twin daughters, Ava and Mia calling them his world and everything.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/06/my-world-my-everything-mikel-obis-wife-twin-daughters-adorable-photo.html

12 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2019
kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Aonkuuse(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Nice family

19 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by festacman(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2019
Whatever this Russian woman used to capture and retain Mikel's heart must be very strong. It will take a long distance journey across seven seas and seven forests to unravel.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by LearnITsmash(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Legend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Fuckthamods: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Is that why you were falling anyhow yesterday in the pitch? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by carterguccy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Again cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by philips007(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cool
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by bigkahuna704(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Looks beautiful
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by EkunKekere: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nice. But Mikel should move the relationship forward. Or is he content with just being a baby daddy?

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by johnkay1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lovely family

Mikel is a very wise man, if he make her legal wife today she may start misbehaving.

33 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by StOla: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't know why, but I always get this feeling like Mikel Obi is in a caged relationship where he has no say and has to be careful not to lose out.

More like living life while on a short leash.

I'm sure he wants to get married, but his partner holds the ace and would decide for both of them when her time is appropriate.

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Fuckthamods: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Take a good look at these beautiful kids, if na Nigerian women born them they will look like burnt charcoal, oyibo ladies bae pass jor undecided
I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by tardell007(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
ok
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Rhaspody(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Nawao. Your parents are also products of the same Nigerian ladies you are putting down

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Lamasta(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mikel that is your AFCON congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by coonett87: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Family over everything but Mikel needs to step-up his game in this nations cup. We need more creativity from him apart from guarding the ball.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by lilfreezy: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Igbo Russians Amaka cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by shevchenko(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Focus on your family
Please retire from football

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Abeg, on a normal day Anambra man can never marry other tribe in Nigeria let alone white pawpaw... Na money mikel follow jooor

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by ThothHermes: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
What is partner

Not wife, not girlfriend. undecided
Partner
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by HARDBUOI: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
This woman Don use tight puna destroy mikel career. Fear women!! cry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by ryloy: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
– William Arthur Ward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by EkunKekere: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please don't ascribe your family's generational ugliness to all Nigerians. Not all fingers are equal.

LearnITsmash:

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by NotNairalandi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lovely family
Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by philip0906(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Abeg, on a normal day Anambra man can never marry other tribe in Nigeria let alone white pawpaw... Na money mikel follow jooor
All you kids with cheap mb that spew thrash on nairaland.

16 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife by livebyday(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

What does the state you mentioned have to do with the topic ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.