Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief (1024 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by ozoebuka1(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2017
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘Okada’, Attack Thief
Kenya media sources report on a bizarre incident that allegely took place in Mbooni, Makueni county, where a man sent a swarm of beers to retrieve his stolen motorbike. The man, whose identity is not determined, was reportedly robbed of his vehicle and had nothing to do but to go consult a local witchdoctor on how to get it back.
Soon afterwards the man somehow managed to summon a full swarm of bees and sent it searching for his property. According to eyewitnesses, the bees invaded the market, a half of the group landed on the stolen motorbike while others were chasing a thief. The locals claim the aggressive insects protected the bike from curious strangers until the owner arrived and took it home.

http://36trends.com/wonders-shall-never-end-man-commands-bees-recover-stolen-okada-attack-thief-see-photo-prove/

1 Share

Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by INTROVERT(f): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2017
A.K.I.K.A !!!
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by Jabioro: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
We needed the witchdoctor here in 9ja.. so many thieves are in the house.@least those bees can lay siege on that account in the bank.. preventing them until they confess or send out system.
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by Davidblen(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
dat wat africans can do a man in my area use juju to order thieves to fight themselves
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by PrinzCarter(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one grin
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by ozoebuka1(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2017
I think kenya should be renamed to weirdo.
the country bad guan! grin
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by Abee79(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kenya. Why am I not surprised? undecided
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by zolapower: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
This reminds wen we use to have a little garden at the Ikeja local aiport. My broda and I beg a malam for almond which is popularly called (fruit )by locals . The Malam refused ,shortly afterwards he went beside our garden to deficate little did he know that there was swarmp of bees close to our garden as he was trying to Pooh the bees in there thousand came after him . He left the almond he refused to give us . My kid brother and i watched him as the bees chased him away .
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by corneredlove(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
@NGsenate please confirm him as the next efcc boss with immediate effect.
Re: Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief by baeboo: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
I need this bees right now, for that nigga that scammed me

(1) (Reply)

Naija Native Doctor Engages "Touch And Follow" On Beautiful 25 Year Old Girl And / Bauchi Blogger Found Dead Was Killed By Assassins Hired By Ex-girlfriend / A Serial Scammer And Thief Called Out By Lady On Facebook (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.