Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Help A Corp Member Make The Right Decision - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help A Corp Member Make The Right Decision (719 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Remove And Wash Your Radiator? / How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. / When Is The Right Time To Wash Your Radiator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Corp Member Make The Right Decision by DutchNegro(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2017
I am currently serving in d north and I have observed that transportation is hot cake around here... I am trying to get an Opel Vectra but since I don't understand Hausa properly, I find it difficult to bargain with this guys especially with the fact that I've been a truck driver all my driving history so I dont know much about cars... I want to have a clear view of the price of clean tokunbo and a clean Nigerian used tonempower me in d game of bargaining.... I don't mind if anybody is willing to help with a hire purchase... I'm based In Lagos.
Re: Help A Corp Member Make The Right Decision by nurey(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
ok here goes
get to the car dealer
sanu (how you dey)
you go around something that isnt your choice first and feign interest
then tell him
Na wa ne kudi mota
he will tell you probably dubu deri biarr (500k)
you put your hand on your head and tell him
yai sada
then you point at the right vehicle and ask
Na wa ne kudi mota
he tells you the price then tell him exactly like this
Alhaji Na wa ne gaskia
what ever he tells you after that is the last price
Re: Help A Corp Member Make The Right Decision by computerglobal(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2017
nurey:
ok here goes get to the car dealer sanu (how you dey) you go around something that isnt your choice first and feign interest then tell him Na wa ne kudi mota he will tell you probably dubu deri biarr (500k) you put your hand on your head and tell him yai sada then you point at the right vehicle and ask Na wa ne kudi mota he tells you the price then tell him exactly like this Alhaji Na wa ne gaskia what ever he tells you after that is the last price

lol
Boss Nurey
lts like i will come for a class
Re: Help A Corp Member Make The Right Decision by nurey(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2017
computerglobal:

lol
Boss Nurey
lts like i will come for a class
When you are coming bring along that 2017 Mustang, that's my fee smiley
Re: Help A Corp Member Make The Right Decision by DutchNegro(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
nurey:
ok here goes
get to the car dealer
sanu (how you dey)
you go around something that isnt your choice first and feign interest
then tell him
Na wa ne kudi mota
he will tell you probably dubu deri biarr (500k)
you put your hand on your head and tell him
yai sada
then you point at the right vehicle and ask
Na wa ne kudi mota
he tells you the price then tell him exactly like this
Alhaji Na wa ne gaskia
what ever he tells you after that is the last price
Thank you Sir

(1) (Reply)

Compressor Pulley And Clutch Change For Corolla 2011 In Abuja / Custom Duty For 2012 Corolla / You Have Exotic Cars For Sale At Good Price? Whatsapp Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.