Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? (9983 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Work Field Without Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by femiebun: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
creed266:

nowadays if your battery should survive a day, its a great achievement
thats for reals, that's why I'm impressed with the hot 4 and the latest ones
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Lonan: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
femiebun:
yh, those with 3000mAh above
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by cadiz: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brakli:
the only thing then on nokia phones was snake, after that you can download like 2 songs before your memory is full grin
they later came out with football too, used to be fun when we were younger
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Irenia: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
using a phone without a camera wasn't so bad then cos most phones didn't have camera, but now...its just gonna be a disaster n I'm not sure I can cope
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Brakli: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Irenia:
using a phone without a camera wasn't so bad then cos most phones didn't have camera, but now...its just gonna be a disaster n I'm not sure I can cope
i think i would be okay to an extent
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by nada4u0052(f): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brakli:

i think i would be okay to an extent
If not for infinix and oda good phones, we would v been in dat era
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by yemzzy02(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
creed266:

That's true, we have so many apps running and lots of things going on with the data on. why will it last?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by goldpeace: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
creed266:

It's really a great achievement
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
They have got nice cameras but they deteriorate with time soehow
NaijalovesU:

My very first phone bought for me by my dad and it had a camera so I have not really experienced what it means not to have one. But I have heard different stories of those that used old phones like Motorola and 3310 back then. Most recently I have been a able to continue with my Camera life with with the help of Infinix, the Infinix Hot S especially helps me take better pics for my gram, In fact from their Hot note and Hot 3 to their Zero series I have always loved their products. So I was surprised when I saw someone’s tweet complaining about his camera. With phones like Infinix, I believe the whole camera cry is over and gone. So tell me, what is your experience with a non-camera phone like?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by TheLastGrimm: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
But those phones can last forever
EniolaO:

come what may... I still love that Nokia torchlight commonly called "tonasobe"... lol
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by CiscoRamon: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
How long does it last for?
femiebun:
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by CiscoRamon: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
I swear, you dont need to worry about charging sef
TheLastGrimm:
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by CiscoRamon: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, noticed that too.
TheLastGrimm:
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Brakli: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
i think its all phones that deteriorate
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
EniolaO:

chai.... my experience with a non-camera phone was boring.... all I could do was to play games upon games with it (snake xengia)
there's no way you would know that because people were not "camera crazed" like they are now
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 30, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
you mean infinix? like the same infinix?? how come I've not noticed that?? ?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by nynyola123: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2017
But op you'rea boss oo. How come you never used a phone without camera? ?

1 Like

Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by nynyola123: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2017
NaijalovesU:

My very first phone bought for me by my dad and it had a camera so I have not really experienced what it means not to have one. But I have heard different stories of those that used old phones like Motorola and 3310 back then. Most recently I have been a able to continue with my Camera life with with the help of Infinix, the Infinix Hot S especially helps me take better pics for my gram, In fact from their Hot note and Hot 3 to their Zero series I have always loved their products. So I was surprised when I saw someone’s tweet complaining about his camera. With phones like Infinix, I believe the whole camera cry is over and gone. So tell me, what is your experience with a non-camera phone like?
I like hot 3 and hot 4 front camera though
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
don't even have to worry about it falling...
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by opeyemithought: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
lilmisspenney:

don't even have to worry about it falling...
Yes they are, I think it dre step infinix brand took in other to produce the best phone so far
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Lonan: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
nynyola123:

I like hot 3 and hot 4 front camera though
i think zero 4 and 4+ are much better in that regard
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by daddykalid101: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lonan:

i think zero 4 and 4+ are much better in that regard
The difference between Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus are; the Memory, Processor, Display, Battery compartment and Camera.
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by emmavis4u0052(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
creed266:
it depends on the phone u r using cos my hot3 do last me for 2days
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by passyaba: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
femiebun:
Even hot 3 too have long lasting bat
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by amakaenugu: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
daddykalid101:

The difference between Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus are; the Memory, Processor, Display, Battery compartment and Camera.
But I prefer d 4plus
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Lonan: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
amakaenugu:

But I prefer d 4plus
the 4+ is the upgraded version of the 4, who would not prefer it?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by cadiz: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

it depends on the phone u r using cos my hot3 do last me for 2days
what do you use it for, is it for just calls and messages?
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by daddykalid101: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
cadiz:
what do you use it for, is it for just calls and messages?
What are you guys deliberating on?

1 Like

Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2017
opeyemithought:

Yes they are, I think it dre step infinix brand took in other to produce the best phone so far
yeah. the slimness allows for easier grip
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by martineverest(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2017
great
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by basty: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Glory12345:
FTC: I dedicate This Comment to God And my friends and Family for Making me alive today to witness this Day..

Op well we all have had experience of a no Camera phone...So the experience wasn't nice ooo sad sad sad

Confused mind
Re: Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? by Justuceleague2: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Every adult on this forum used a phone without camera at a point in their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? / How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked / How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.