Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

"Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains (938 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2017
say whatever you like and if you like read the whole encyclopedia.. graduate with d highest grade.. you cannot stop a lower grade person from outshining you.. who you be sef? say you get higher grade no mean say you get higher brain .. wetin sef, ..peson go die for you? na only fistclass 2.1and 22 be d onlygrade wey dey exist..? even person wey no go school sef fit better pass you .. if you like graduate with d (best result) and go relax.. you go chop your eye.. kpomo.. abeg lemme make i tuk my mind this grade bashing don too much..

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Mrmoz(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Even the bigger brain don't help all the time..itz about having the right connections and exposure....e.g..most of our leaders

2 Likes

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Mrmoz:
Even the bigger brain don't help all the time..itz about having the right connections and exposure....e.g..most of our leaders
my brother tell dem.. person go dey bash another person grade.. who grade epp?
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Naso Agba Malu... written exams is not a means of knowing what u have upstairs
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by MalcoImX: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2017
What's the point of this piece. Those state-of-the-art luxuries that exhibitionist keeps displaying weren't made by low-brained consumers.

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
MalcoImX:
What's the point of this piece. Those state-of-the-art luxuries that exhibitionist keeps displaying weren't made by low-brained consumers.
you have said it all.. they were made by HIGH BRAINED customers not HIGH GRADED customers.... grin

2 Likes

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Aufbauh(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2017
See consolation cheesy!
In as much as it is not a crime to graduate with a third class or a pass degree, it is rather an aberration to flaunt it publicly.

Besides,to what advantage is it to have a "bigger brain" without applying it for good deliverables?
I think i would go with those that have bigger brain with the top grade since it is possible to have the two.

5 Likes

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Aufbauh:
See consolation cheesy!
In as much as it is not a crime to graduate with a third class or a pass degree, it is rather an aberration to flaunt it publicly.

Besides,to what advantage is it to have a "bigger brain" without applying it for good deliverables?
I think i would go with those that have bigger brain with the top grade since it is possible to have the two.
your comment was slightly blighted by a few misconceptions and rude interjections if not it would have been sound reason.. i would only just correct the few.. firstly, it is wrong to tell a 3rd class graduate to hide his or her result in shame .. secondly it is wrong to even flaunt a degree. you should rather flaunt what you have inside of you.. i would also love to hire a high grade with high brains.. its best but i would do that if i firstly give all grades equal chances to perform in the recruitment exercise.. i tell you, many high grades na mumu /dundee..

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Emycord: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2017
And it keeps you wondering how a big brain cant produce big grades na waa lest i say something bad
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by MalcoImX: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2017
chibboy:
you have said it all.. they were made by HIGH BRAINED customers not HIGH GRADED customers.... grin
You mean they were specifically made for low-brained, unproductive, empty vessels.
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Emycord:
And it keeps you wondering how a big brain cant produce big grades na waa lest i say something bad
it will also amaze you how a big brain like bill gates dropped out of school.. i am sure you would not employ a school drop out but now that school drop out is employing you.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
MalcoImX:
You mean they were specifically made for low-brained, unproductive, empty vessels.
you can ask dino and he will tell you that "empty vessels sure do make the loudest of noises"..
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Aufbauh(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
chibboy:
your comment was slightly blighted by a few misconceptions and rude interjections if not it would have been sound reason.. i would only just correct the few.. firstly, it is wrong to tell a 3rd class graduate to hide his or her result in shame .. secondly it is wrong to even flaunt a degree. you should rather flaunt what you have inside of you.. i would also love to hire a high grade with high brains.. its best but i would do that if i firstly give all grades equal chances to perform in the recruitment exercise.. i tell you, many high grades na mumu /dundee..

Do yourself a favour of checking on the meaning of aberration in your dictionary. After then come back and modify your comment.
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by profhezekiah: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
It is about being a crook,thief,scammer and thug ryt?
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Fatimah1123(f): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Grades are the first selling point.Even if you have a top of the roof IQ, you might not be opportune to show case it as long as your grade is appalling. Though we all know good grades does not necessarily denote good brains.

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by HottestFire: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
@OP, this is an insult to categories of people classified as bigger brain.

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fatimah1123:
Grades are the first selling point.Even if you have a top of the roof IQ, you might not be opportune to show case it as long as your grade is appalling. Though we all know good grades does not necessarily denote good brains.
true. and very true.. thats what we have to change..

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
HottestFire:
@OP, this is an insult to categories of people classified as bigger brain.
the should not feel insulted.. first class is not chieftancy title..

1 Like

Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Emycord: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
chibboy:
it will also amaze you how a big brain like bill gates dropped out of school.. i am sure you would not employ a school drop out but now that school drop out is employing you.. grin
then drop out of school and give me my employment letter to prove ur point lets see. Sir, you will soon drop out of school to employ me. Stop picking successfull drop outs at random to throw them at me. If not i'll i'll furnish you with lots of brainy guys that drive keke. And lots geniuses that cant even spell thier names, however, life throws us lots of chances. The smart once pounce on those chances the once who dont we term dull or failures. But guy academically speaking any brainy person is to produce brilliant results anything short of that makes the brainyness suspect. At the end of the day its the choices you make from the chances you got that determines smartness. There is Knowledge, intellect, understanding. Dia is also tactics =wise application of the three above . Thanks
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by Emycord: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
chibboy:
and if you think bill gates alone is solely responsible for his greatness then ur very daft. Cos as the saying goes intelligent people employ those who are more intelligent than themselves. An igbo adage says ofu onye anaghi akpata ego eji abu ogalanya. I hope as an igbo man you know the meaning of that
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by chibboy: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emycord:
and if you think bill gates alone is solely responsible for his greatness then ur very daft. Cos as the saying goes intelligent people employ those who are more intelligent than themselves. An igbo adage says ofu onye anaghi akpata ego eji abu ogalanya. I hope as an igbo man you know the meaning of that
pls i never insulted you.. why do you want to spoil my day?
Re: "Dino Melaye"... It Is Not About Bigger Grades.. It Is About Bigger Brains by MalcoImX: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
chibboy:
you can ask dino and he will tell you that "empty vessels sure do make the loudest of noises"..
Maybe that was why the Dinosaurs were extinct.

(1) (Reply)

Commotion As Buhari Hands In Resignation Letter / Incase You Missed It, Watch The Vid Of Smoke-filled Flight From PH To Lag / Anambra Always Fighting Other States Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.