Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You (19039 Views)

Ghana's Fantasy Coffins: Taking The Final Journey In Style / #xselfiechallenge; See Beautiful Selfies (pics) / Checkout The Most Ridiculous Selfies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Opinionated: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Taking selfie is widely popular today, thanks to smartphones. You don’t require any photography skills or a professional camera to take pictures. Several clicks on your camera phone will do the job. While some people are addicted to selfies others are not disposed to it and sharing them on social media. It is not their thing. Whichever divide you belong, Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, gathers some reasons why taking selfies is good for you.

You will love yourself

There are times when you take an awesome selfie and you look very good. At that moment, you will love and appreciate yourself. You don’t need to wait for someone appreciates you.

Captures the sweet moments

Taking a selfie can help capture the wonderful moments of your life. The time you graduated, the vacations you took, and your birthdays. Everything is recorded. You can check them any time to relive these memories.

You will be confident

Selfies can also make you confident. One way to do this is by taking a nice selfie and posting on social media. You will be confident than ever when you read the pleasant comments. When next you have an interview or you are under pressure, just take a selfie!

Reveals your artistic side

Some people are experts in taking and editing/filtering selfies. They take selfies at Epe Resort in Lagos, when they filter and post it social media, you will think they are in London or America. Selfie brings out your artistic talents.

Self-expression

Selfie is an avenue to express yourself without anyone troubling or disturbing you. You can post pictures of the food you eat, the places you have visited and a whole lot more. You only need to regulate yourself by being cognizant of the things you share.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-reasons-taking-selfies-can-good/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Singapore1(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Omo FTC cheesy

New prayer point

"God of Singapore, you did it for Singapore Oya do it for me "

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017

Only jobless people take selfies

These lazy non employed girls have taken selfies to another whole new level

Slay Queens, Itz Mizz Precious, Mizz Diamond, Mizz Pretty Angel, the Lord told me to tell you that you're foolish

They take selfies when they wake up from sleep

They take selfies when they go to the bathroom to freshen up

They take selfies when they see any fine car

They're take selfies when they go to the Mall

They take selfies with their food when they want to eat

Excuse me Mrs jobless good for nothing unemployed money begging selfie taker, can you drop your phone for a second and go find a job so you can be useful to the society ??

After they will start calling every man a dog because the guy ran away when he realized he's dealing with a wasted soul

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Goldenheart(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Hit like if you prefer eating this
Share if u prefer selfie

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by NJPot(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
So Dino is right then for taking many selefis

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by ninocia18(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Selfie give you self confidence or make you love yaself. I am not understanding. If your confidence is dependent on comments you get, in a place like nairaland, I pity you. Kukuka just kee yaself. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Threemg: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Chai
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by passionatebae: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by smcotty(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
A
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Pathfinder19: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Sure

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by godswillzeky(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Source: https:// zekylcious..co.ke/?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by sirusX(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
as long as you don't get addicted...and see it as a means of approval regarding beauty, followers and clicking of likes

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by tolaOG(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
true talk sha

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Ginaz(f): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Wondered what the world gonna look like without camera.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by tspun(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
The front camera is one of the most important part of my phone

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by justjify(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oya ohh... Awón slay mama, come here and masturbate on this thread. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
this is what happens when everyone wants to blog.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by dikason017(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who selfie epp
Lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mtcheww..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by rawpadgin(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
thread for slay queens & guys that loves doing the fine boy shiit

for me, ayam off to making my meal(money)
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
nonsense
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Henon: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goldenheart:
grin Hit like if you prefer eating this Share if u prefer selfie
Why dem bone you like this?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Koolking(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
This wins one of the most ridiculous topics on NL.

Selfie is product of boredom. You just want to fool around because you got nothing tangible to do.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by seuncyrus(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
I just saw my ex's picture in a range rover , Please does anyone know how to Photoshop someone inside a private jet ..I have a battle to win sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Koolking:
This wins one of the most ridiculous topics on NL.

Selfie is product of boredom. You just want to fool around because you got nothing tangible to do.

All these nairaland mods eh.... They are so..... somebori should help me complete please. I ran out of typing ink embarassed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Goldenheart(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Henon:

Why dem bone you like this?
Allow make them close from work na grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by digitalbabalawo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
selfie crew lurking around.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by chachanga: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goldenheart:

grin
Hit like if you prefer eating this
Share if u prefer selfie

see beta chop chop
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Pringlez: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Singapore1:
Omo FTC cheesy

New prayer point

"God of Singapore, you did it for Singapore Oya do it for me "

Unto...?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Richie0974: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by okoisubra(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
And then??

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. / Come In For Your Graphics Design, Bonus Up For Grab / My Digital Illustration Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.