Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You (19036 Views)

Ghana's Fantasy Coffins: Taking The Final Journey In Style / #xselfiechallenge; See Beautiful Selfies (pics) / Checkout The Most Ridiculous Selfies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by tolexy007(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goldenheart:
grin Hit like if you prefer eating this Share if u prefer selfie

thunder fire selfie
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by abbaapple: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Only jobless people take selfies

These lazy non employed girls have taken selfies to another whole new level

Slay Queens, Itz Mizz Precious, Mizz Diamond, Mizz Pretty Angel, the Lord told me to tell you that you're foolish

They take selfies when they wake up from sleep

They take selfies when they go to the bathroom to freshen up

They take selfies when they see any fine car

They're take selfies when they go to the Mall

They take selfies with their food when they want to eat

Excuse me Mrs jobless good for nothing unemployed money begging selfie taker, can you drop your phone for a second and go find a job so you can be useful to the society ??

After they will start calling every man a dog because the guy ran away when he realized he's dealing with a wasted soul

so u have changed ur Monika? shame! By Dat Monika I guest u re d one, hatrate is in ur soul, ur ugliness can't allow u do make a good comment, abeg no allow deppretion to kill u. my advice dough.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
abbaapple:

so u have changed ur Monika? shame! By Dat Monika I guest u re d one, hatrate is in ur soul, ur ugliness can't allow u do make a good comment, abeg no allow deppretion to kill u. my advice dough.

Hi

Hungry rat
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Malayy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
na selshit make drop my gionee marathan 5. a.k.a. the beast. i found out that am becoming kim kardashian and useless at the same time. drifting away from reality. i just drop am , carry one tiny old LG dey use. now my sis takes 46 selshit daily with it. and i dont fail to delete them. i am trying to teach her the act of connecting with reality.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Malayy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
tspun:
The front camera is one of the most important part of my phone
with this youq large hipo nose. that front camera has seen it all
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by ayaside(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
..I don't take selfies and I love myself..Love comes from within abeg.If you love yourself, you will always express it with or without cameras. And the best moments of my life is in my memory. I am confident of myself..I can go on and on..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by AyamConfidence(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goldenheart:

grin
Hit like if you prefer eating this
Share if u prefer selfie
Niyuu coman see our food ooo...I'm drooling here
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by gboyetade: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Call 09096853301 to get yours
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by tspun(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Malayy:
with this youq large hipo nose. that front camera has seen it all
why not post your pic let's see if you stand a chance, pot calling kettle black
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Malayy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
tspun:
why not post your pic let's see if you stand a chance, pot calling kettle black
i am cute. with normal nose. ok?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by captainbangz: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Only jobless people take selfies

These lazy non employed girls have taken selfies to another whole new level

Slay Queens, Itz Mizz Precious, Mizz Diamond, Mizz Pretty Angel, the Lord told me to tell you that you're foolish

They take selfies when they wake up from sleep

They take selfies when they go to the bathroom to freshen up

They take selfies when they see any fine car

They're take selfies when they go to the Mall

They take selfies with their food when they want to eat

Excuse me Mrs jobless good for nothing unemployed money begging selfie taker, can you drop your phone for a second and go find a job so you can be useful to the society ??

After they will start calling every man a dog because the guy ran away when he realized he's dealing with a wasted soul
after lots of selfies, na dem dey dorminate jamb registration queue.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by Horlahmah(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Take your selfie in the days of your youth, before old age come and your cheek began to shrink when you will say, "I find no pleasure in picture"
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
who selfie help
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by trano(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Can't imagine this kind of topic made the front page
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by abbaapple: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Hi
Hungry rat
u dis slow poke! ur comments are meaningless, kafadi alkhairi ko kayi shiru.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2017
abbaapple:

u dis slow poke! ur comments are meaningless, kafadi alkhairi ko kayi shiru.

Wawa, tafi yi jima'i tare da uwarka, yunwa bera
Re: 5 Reasons Why Taking Selfies Can Be Good For You by GloryN2017(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In For Your Graphics Design, Bonus Up For Grab / My Digital Illustration Journey / I Buy Used Or Faulty Laptop With A Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.