Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (87601 Views)

Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
he is high on Petrol and Glue.this one no be weed high o!
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by pkang: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
O what a happy man.
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Afonja grin
from ur name I can see DT u are a dog #JACKAL grin
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by tzjaynee: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
He looks exactly like hell boy from the movie "hell boy"
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
one dirty slap from police will make him come back to planet earth grin
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Son of the soil grin
Omonile grin
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by olamilekside2: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Beuponme(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Say No To Weed
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
This guy must be dangerous
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by saffharoun(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin lol... shining bright
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Look at what Bu ha ry cause!
You should have voted me instead.
No problem

Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Inspiro100: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
lol...

Guess its for the free meals in jail tongue
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by yuki7: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
he should be rehabilitated
dainformant:
See How A Thief High On Weed Posed For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos

This guy is really funny. An arrested vandal who was nabbed by police operatives today in Lagos showed his "real" face when he was asked to pose for the camera while being paraded in front of journalists. According to reports, the hoodlum was high on weed when he was arrested while on operation with his tools ...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-how-thief-high-on-weed-posed-for.html
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
realmindz:
is he high on weed or the weed is high on him.
This guy is black to his eyeballs. I had to adjust my screen brightness before I could see him
me too walahi... I adjusted mine to 100% and still have to on my torchlight to see... grin
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by wyclephy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
tendercharles:
someone...pls, what brand of weed must this be on?
na oshogbo weed
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by buskopam(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
this guy is rather mad and can never be a criminal
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by dotcile28(f): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
tendercharles:
someone...pls, what brand of weed must this be on?
Otumopo is the name.

1 Like

Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Emmysky(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
What an epitome of ugliness
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by toprealman: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
If the guy hammer tomorrow, na so all these girls wey de call am names go begin bug am.
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mad thief!
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by isaiahethan: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abeg make dem free the man give am better fufu angry
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
igbo tinz on point

Happy birthday to myself
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
he looks more like an aboki
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
When his "clear eyes" eh,he will know the difference between left and left
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by holartosin: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
:Psee gobesee gobesee gobe
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by iamtardey: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
giran
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by donkalas(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
see poor destitute them go fast fast show him face for ground fighter.pple like ob,tu,Abu n co will be left out.mtcheeewwww nonsense
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by dopedan(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
this guy go thief with machete screwdriver and rope WTF

2 Likes

Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by okrote4real: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok...o...thief when dey catch with matchet. This guy nah farmer.
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol this guy wants to use the police to become a celeb.
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wait o (clears my eyes very well).
Is this one a thief or a masquerade?

If you jam this one in the dream eeh?
Re: Thief Poses For The Camera After He Was Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wait o (clears my eyes very well).
Is this one a thief or a masquerade?

If you jam this one in the dream eeh?

Women are really trying.
No matter what is given to them, they patiently hold on to it till 9 months.

My reapect .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.