Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) (845 Views)

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) / Robber Returns Money After Checking Woman's Bank Balance In China (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by rawlings329: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
It is Sadistic and pathetic that our brightest and best in the Nigerian Police Force are now deviating from their normal responsibility of fighting crime and protection of lives and property into harassment ,victimisation and intimidation of commuters in Mafoluku and its environs.Men of the Nigerian police force (criminal investigation department) Makinde police station Oshodi-Lagos are becoming a pain in the neck as a result of their unprofessional conduct.One of their daily routine is to stop residents going to work,thereafter checking through peoples phone,verifying ATM cards found on commuters,searching peoples bag and if money is discovered that will be the end of the money,nothing on earth can force them to release the money.The Police in Makinde police station see every good looking man as a fraudster,they don't believe that a young man can make it legally in life.They are always looking for nice looking young men.Please kindly checkmate the activities of these officers with fraudulent mentality in Mafoluku-Oshodi(CID)Makinde police station Lagos.
Re: Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by mealdred: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
those guys don't know their job I swear, I agree there is hunger in the land, that doesn't mean when you stop n search you are entitled to a ransom
Re: Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by DrDeji20(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
the best thing is to get a credible evidence, pictures and videos that can implicate them. then take it to the state CID office and make a case. of course ,don't forget to go with a lawyer.
Re: Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by zolapower: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
rawlings329:
It is Sadistic and pathetic that our brightest and best in the Nigerian Police Force are now deviating from their normal responsibility of fighting crime and protection of lives and property into harassment ,victimisation and intimidation of commuters in Mafoluku and its environs.Men of the Nigerian police force (criminal investigation department) Makinde police station Oshodi-Lagos are becoming a pain in the neck as a result of their unprofessional conduct.One of their daily routine is to stop residents going to work,thereafter checking through peoples phone,verifying ATM cards found on commuters,searching peoples bag and if money is discovered that will be the end of the money,nothing on earth can force them to release the money.The Police in Makinde police station see every good looking man as a fraudster,they don't believe that a young man can make it legally in life.They are always looking for nice looking young men.Please kindly checkmate the activities of these officers with fraudulent mentality in Mafoluku-Oshodi(CID)Makinde police station Lagos.
maybe u are a G guy . I pass there and I av never been harrased bf.
Re: Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by 2shur: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Baba na normal level
As a g noggi u suppose don wise.
If u dey enter up town nor carry big phone
Leave am for aous.
Carry torchlight.
All those na normal yahoo boi disturbance.
Popor no level

Na to dey find yahoo boi be dia work.
Jus wise up.
Nor carry big phone follow body.
If u wan do.clear all data.or u lock am..off am.
Play safe like gold circle

1 Like

Re: Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by LatestProperty(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by Arabs999: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
zolapower:
maybe u are a G guy . I pass there and I av never been harrased bf.
OP, and maybe u are a Police man trying to defend ur colleagues in crime...
Re: Illegal Checking Of Passers- By In Mafoluku -oshodi(old Ewu Road) By CID(NPF) by NoRetreat(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please forward your complaint to Critical Response Unit of the NPF. IT'S NOT PROFFESIONAL!!!Infringement on your Right to Privacy and Right to acquire property. Please,land your voice to stop the harassment if it's real.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor With Human Skull Apprehended By Police In Oyo State (pictured) / Would I Have Been Scammed Or Kidnapped At Mile2 Lagos? / Customs Catches Pigeon Carrying Drugs In Kuwait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.