Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" (38856 Views)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by Burgerlomo: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Easy023:
Story for the gods.

Don't mind him grin
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by pressplay411(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
superior1:
I will assume the admin of this site is being paid to promote topics on bbnaija, it doesn't make sense otherwise

BBN is trending, it makes every sense that it makes news every where and every time.
The onus rests on you to decide what news appeals to you. Don't knock the hustle.
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by LecciGucci: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by Moving4: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by tk4rd: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2017
I am thinking that Tboss is a fake housemate planted in the house by Big Brother himself.
The contract she signed, and the process that saw her into that house is different from the others..
Biggie is the reason Tboss is still in that house.. She is not supposed to be evicted till the end of the show. She is supposed to be the controversial housemate that picks on everybody. She is not there to win, so, she is supposed to be every other person's competition. Now, the fear Big Brother exhibited during the Kemen issue made everybody to think that Biggie has an eye for Tboss, but no, her contract was different. If not, Bassy confirmed that he never knew Debbie kissed him while he was sleeping.. Same "No Consent" issue., yet it was overlooked (they would still have overlooked it if it was Bassy who kissed Debbie while she slept,, but for any such thing on Tboss,, sorry for you)....
I REST MY NONSENSE CASE.
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by olumalcolm(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Dem finger tboss,she say she no knw,dem kiss u, u sef tlk say u no knw. E b lik say dem dey cook oshogbo weed join una fud abi. Dis pple can lie for africa. angry
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2017
girl4rmspace:

he's a loyal guy, the kind that every girl wants

Bassey loyal? Maybe bt I think he doesn't just like debbie dat way. Give him a uriel or tboss and lets see how dat plays out. I hv a gf lol... in bb house is a joke tongue
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by patonyx1: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
He may actually be referring to any of the meaning in the image below:

Zabilon007:

Una bang?

Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by LieDetector(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
corneredlove:
Wait make i bring lie detector
sir?
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by corneredlove(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmm you this man. You find truth reach herewink
LieDetector:
sir?
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by LieDetector(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
corneredlove:
Hmm you this man. You find truth reach herewink
I'm every where Sur.. Happy Easter!
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by LieDetector(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
cool
Re: Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" by corneredlove(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
LieDetector:
I'm every where Sur.. Happy Easter!

i WITCH you the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology / 6 Categories Of People Who Benefited From BBNaija 2017 / Photos Of Tboss' Lookalike Sister Wendy, Her Daughter & Boyfriend Of 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.