Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship (39423 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Dancing At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Realzikkist(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Adewalefae:
mikel ipob obi no even sabi kiss black IBO ipob
mr.,mst u display ur stupidity and immaturity....grow up dude
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Moving4: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
So Sweet
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by greggng: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is wrong in mikel marrying this lady? Is baby mama marriage? How can u be with a woman that had ur kids for 5 years without marrying her. Shame to all of you wishing mikel good luck. Good luck for what?
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by lawalosky(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Free rice, chop am any how,, to me they are pigs, after recalling what they did to black race
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Donjazzy12(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheapgoal:
Today marks five years that our darling Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi strolled into the life of his better half, Olga Diyachenko and the super excited mother of twins went on her Social media to express her adoration and love for her soulmate with the world.

The couples to celebrate their five years anniversary, and we will be giving you few pictorial representation of their love life

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/mikel-obi-and-olga-diyachenko-celebrate-five-years-in-relationship
Whatever you are doing Michel, make sure you don't marry that girl, if in doubt ask Kanu Nwankwos brother Ogbonna.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by samsard(m): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2017
polite2:

5years of relationship, while their mates are celebrating 5 years of marriage.

Otondoo
Aren't you the Otondo here? what's the difference if I may ask? if not some legal formalities that may or may not add any real value to a relationship . The most important thing in any relationship is not marriage but love, relationships are about companionship, not about marriage. Nigerians and closed mindedness.
Plus not everyone will like the legal implications of marriage especially in western countries.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by samsard(m): 3:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Trina0936:
Baby mama undecided
Wonder why they can't just get married even with the kids.
What's the important thing in a relationship, some legal formality or happiness? But I trust Nigerians, they don't see beyond their noses.
Plus, some people don't like dealing with legalities of marriage, especially in a place like the UK.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by TinaAnita(f): 5:06am On Mar 30, 2017
polite2:

5years of relationship, while their mates are celebrating 5 years of marriage.

Otondoo

Very soon people will prefer a long term healthy relationship more than two minutes indomie noodles failed marriage of nowadays. I laugh
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by TinaAnita(f): 5:22am On Mar 30, 2017
samsard:
What's the important thing in a relationship, some legal formality or happiness? But I trust Nigerians, they don't see beyond their noses.
Plus, some people don't like dealing with legalities of marriage, especially in a place like the UK.

A typical Nigerian would rather get married today and divorce tomorrow than to remain in a healthy relationship devoid of marital vows, wedding ceremony, paparazzi, marriage certificate, etc. We are more interested in the formality/legality of a relationship than the relationship itself.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Alwaystruth: 5:39am On Mar 30, 2017
We know the people that hate Kanu,Ipob and Igbos most and they 're very easy to be spotted in a forum because they have devilish
marks on their foreheads like that of Cain in the bible. They 're cursed beyond redemption and their demigod lives and rules in the
desert of Sokoto. They love paedophile of Sokoto and worship him as their God. Any news from Ipob domain gives them heartbreak and they feel
like committing suicide whenever any group pays homage or supports Ipob and their agitations. This sorry group are so brainwashed that any good news coming from Ipob domain is attributed to whole Nigeria while any bad news is immediately directed to Kanu-Ipob. They love enslavement over freedom, they hate Igbos more than devil itself but they are ready to die than let Igbos go their separate way as a country. This group love to play second fiddle in every aspects of life when their masters from Sokoto are involved. They claimed to be highly educated but bow to illiterates from Sokoto caliphates. Their names says it all (YOMS) YORUBA MUSLIMS SLAVES.. These people are terrible human beings and every Ipob members online should avoid these like a plague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Nature8(m): 5:52am On Mar 30, 2017
I love this love.. Cool cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2017
samsard:
You are also Nigerian. So you also dont see beyond your nose. Living or buying citizenship in a foreign country doesn't make you one. No excuse for babymamaism. Its their personal choice because even most whites prefer getting married.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Gracidoinlove(f): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Ok keep dating.....
Next please
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by polite2(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2017
samsard:
Aren't you the Otondo here? what's the difference if I may ask? if not some legal formalities that may or may not add any real value to a relationship . The most important thing in any relationship is not marriage but love, relationships are about companionship, not about marriage. Nigerians and closed mindedness.
Plus not everyone will like the legal implications of marriage especially in western countries.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by polite2(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2017
TinaAnita:

Very soon people will prefer a long term healthy relationship more than two minutes indomie noodles failed marriage of nowadays. I laugh
well said dear. Marriage is marriage while relationship is relationship.

Even the so called whites preferred to get married than donkey years of dating grin
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by polite2(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2017
samsard:
Broz, must u insult? Treat the subject matter and let live.

Or are u Mikel obi?
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by bombay10: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
sod09:
Shout out to d ladies who got engagement ring since last two years....Lord of the ring grin

How sweet. never cant be sweet like my calabar girl,,,lol
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by cheapgoal: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
xpool:

@cheapgoal how much were you paid?
No disrespect though.
Lol..you think I was paid? How i wish your assumption comes to reality.. Nah.. I wasn't ..or you do you want to compensate me?
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Common law marriage!
All na the same jor.

Happy relationship life! grin
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by TinaAnita(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2017
polite2:
well said dear. Marriage is marriage while relationship is relationship.

Even the so called whites preferred to get married than donkey years of dating grin

So getting married even if it only lasts for a day is better than donkey years of dating? Then why not jump ship into marriage without dating for donkey years? No wonder people jump in and out of marriage with reckless abandon regardless of marital vows. I see!
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by internetgangste: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
cheapgoal:
Today marks five years that our darling Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi strolled into the life of his better half, Olga Diyachenko and the super excited mother of twins went on her Social media to express her adoration and love for her soulmate with the world.

The couples to celebrate their five years anniversary, and we will be giving you few pictorial representation of their love life

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/mikel-obi-and-olga-diyachenko-celebrate-five-years-in-relationship

if obi can do this, i can do better!
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by aishmuhd(f): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
They better b celebrating relationship ooh. .because d day they said 'I do' 72hrs later if e reach b dat they will get separated sharply.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Deem:
Russian women are sweet. I dated one in Ukraine
who ask you?
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by guychidile: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Mikel I salute you.,enjoy a blissful fun with your babe mama.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by EAZY2422(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Deem:
Russian women are sweet. I dated one in Ukraine
ok...now who asked you?its mikel we celebrating not you.if u wan tell us about u,create ur own thread.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Filashade(f): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wait oo, they dated for 5 years, isnt five years enough for him to decide she is the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with? shocked shocked shocked

I no understand
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by samsard(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Trina0936:

You are also Nigerian. So you also dont see beyond your nose. Living or buying citizenship in a foreign country doesn't make you one. No excuse for babymamaism. Its their personal choice because even most whites prefer getting married.
And who told you marriage is a prerequisite for a lasting and satisfying relationship? So because everyone is getting married, they should also do it, right? isn't that 'crowd mentality'?
I consider them to be as good as married couples, probably even better Cox some folks are married to yield to societal pressure and fulfil all righteousness; not because love and desire for Loving companionship is involved.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
samsard:
And who told you marriage is a prerequisite for a lasting and satisfying relationship? So because everyone is getting married, they should also do it, right? isn't that 'crowd mentality'?
I consider them to be as good as married couples, probably even better Cox some folks are married to yield to societal pressure and fulfil all righteousness; not because love and desire for Loving companionship is involved.
Oga,I don agree say na their personal choice. Can you let me be now? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fifa Women Under-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Mexico, FULLTIME (1:1) / Real Madrid Squad 2000 And 2017 Compared Following Their Loss Yesterday / CAF Congratulates Victor Osimhen In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.