Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (47385 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by crox12: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
Pastors of nawadays
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by loskally(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
Let them invite Our pastor here in Nigeria...Apostle sule and TB Joshua where are you... Kenya juju no Carry weight
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by bush4ker(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
You don't put God under a test and expect a miracle to happen. Perhaps her time was up!.
LOL FINAL DESTINATION
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by pkang: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2017
He did an experiment and failed. He will sit back rethink what caused d failure and try again.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
The annoying part is Christians on this forum would condemn the act like the man has committed a sin.

His wife is dead and he wants her back.

How cruel of you guys to think he is the offender here. Afterall the bible says you can "ask anything", "nothing is impossible"... jesus was said to have raised the dead back to life, even Peter and Paul were said to have raised the dead.

When jesus travelled to another town four days after someone died to raise him up, was he testing your God?

If the news had it that the woman woke up, we'll get an "halleluyah" from folks like you.

I wonder when this your camera shy god would grow up.
So the part I said "You don't put God to a test" meant I was condemning the man's effort. Some of you'll never reason before quoting somebody. Since he decided to follow Jesus foot steps why didn't she wake?. Did he hear from God to go and resurrect her before doing so?. Mtcheew!.
easiest:

He is not putting God under any test here, he should work for him since so much believe in the God he is serving, what could have went wrong?
So why didn't God answer his prayer?.
FreeSpirited:
How was DAT a test...?...explain......Jesus once did that, went to a tomb to raise a dead lazarus
Is he Jesus?, to some men of God this his attempt is something they would have done the day she died and she would have resurrected. Did he hear from God before trying to resurrect her?.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
bush4ker:
LOL FINAL DESTINATION
It's inevitable. To accept that fate when your loved one dies is an issue.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by elinaxy(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
that's stupidity to the core, why didn't he prayed for her while was sick to get healed.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by elinaxy(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
that's stupidity to the core, why didn't he prayed for her while she was sick to get her healed.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Ugooasiogu(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
So stupid to my liking. The high rate with which pastors mock God these days is becoming so alarming!!!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Only in KENYA!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Better to try and fail than not to try at all.

The whole shit doesn't make sense, I mean where was he when she fell ill? Couldn't he have prayed for her to get well then rather than wait till she died before trying to get famous, and for the wrong reason? That she was even taken to the hospital shows he has no faith in God, (the right thing to do anyway, take her to church I mean!) so this whole thing was just for show and eventual spiritual disgrace if you ask me.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by greatman247(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2017
I just love God Almighty for falling the hands of some fool time pastors. This guy is one of them. God answers genuine prayers not foolish prayers like this one. Jesus Christ that did a lot of miracles sacrificed a lot for God, you don't expect miracles from God just because you are a pastor. If you like pray and praise sing Him from now till tomorrow nothing will happen. God is not man and He knows what He's doing and only Him know who to answer and at the appropriate time. You don't bribe God with your silly songs and prayers He even came with camera to show off but I'm happy God fell his hands by not answering him. Foolish man of man. RIP to the dead. Silly man go and burry your dead wife.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Kenyan weed grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2017
undecided ressurect?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Height of Tom foolery on display who still believe miracles this 21st century

mitchewww

Times change but man remains man. 21st or 51st century to come, man will still be man. Merge him even with a machine, man will still be man. Don't imagine that people of old were anymore gullible than people of today. You just happen to have more information.

By the way, miracles do happen. But God is not a magician. He works in his own ways. He laughs at men who need miracles when its convenient. Of course the pastor must have had members of his church dying at some time. He never sought to resurrect them. But now that its his wife....well...I can't think of anything more convenient.

The Psalmist declared (Psalm 3.5)
I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.

You sleep; you know not what transpires through the night; you wake up and go. Think about it. That's a miracle trivialized because its so commonplace. But its a miracle nontheless.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Funny and touching as well.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
christians can delude themselves with fake miracle. like TB Joshua who keep 'seeing' calmity befalling other nations and fail to see the one that happened under his own nose. fake sheeple!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
You don't put God under a test and expect a miracle to happen. Perhaps her time was up!.
Omg God. Babe do you sleep on nairaland shocked
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2017
I never knew that Kenya pastors mumu past Naija pastors
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2017
I can understand the pastors grief but I can't understand the members own inside or are they that jobless that they don't have anything better to do. Na double wahalah for dead body and the owner
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by illegalGangla(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=spartan117 post=55093488][/quote]
I can afford to get banned....can you?
I dedicate the medals to the m0ron who sent you to school.....since you can't read
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Davash222:

The agony of what That's stupidity in quantum!!
A dey teh u

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by jabolo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
greatman247:
I just love God Almighty for falling the hands of some fool time pastors. This guy is one of them. God answers genuine prayers not foolish prayers like this one. Jesus Christ that did a lot of miracles sacrificed a lot for God, you don't expect miracles from God just because you are a pastor. If you like pray and praise sing Him from now till tomorrow nothing will happen. God is not man and He knows what He's doing and only Him know who to answer and at the appropriate time. You don't bribe God with your silly songs and prayers He even came with camera to show off but I'm happy God fell his hands by not answering him. Foolish man of man. RIP to the dead. Silly man go and burry your dead wife.

I wish I had this kind of get-out-of-jail card. If the miracle happens, praise God. If not, He knows What He's doing.

BTW, your post is one reason Christianity gets a very bad press. Looking from the outside, at your abusive words, there's no way you can convince me or anyone else you are really touched by that faith as professed.

If that 'big fire' really exists, you will definitely be in the queue. You are a fraud, and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by chara019: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
He is still in state of denial ,very soon he fit enter depression.... ...it is well
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ziga: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I believe that TB doesn't kill instantly when contacted,Why didn't he exercise his faith for her to be healed while she was still alive and battling with the ailment?I pray his faith works for him.

I am guessing he probably did that instead of using medication that has been proven to work for most cases.

And he has carried his faith exercise over to this failed resurrection.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by spartan117(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
illegalGangla:

I can afford to get banned....can you?
I dedicate the medals to the m0ron who sent you to school.....since you can't read
U sound really frustrated bro undecided
Ur signature sums up all ur frustrations! Hahahaha grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Davash222:

The agony of what That's stupidity in quantum!!

Seems u hv problems understanding people's angle of point. If u loose ur loved one, will it not b of agony to miss them? A bereaved person sometimes may behave in an unlikely manner, so u shud ve understood that b4 making ur unguided 21-century kinda statements.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
greatman247:
the pastor and his god both made a fool out of themselves. Did his God not promise to do anything we ask in his name? Did his God not do similar things in the Bible? So why didn't he honor his words , at least to save his name? Wouldn't you have been jumping about on here yelling Jesus is lord if she did resurrect?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by illegalGangla(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
spartan117:

U sound really frustrated bro undecided
Ur signature sums up all ur frustrations! Hahahaha grin
You sound hungry bro.....your moniker sums it up. Insect
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:

I am guessing he probably did that instead of using medication that has been proven to work for most cases.

some people are like that though.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:

some people are like that though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.