Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,535 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions (13125 Views)

Here Are Some Likely Reasons Why Your Car Shakes / Low Engine Power In Your Car? These Are Some Likely Reasons / When An Engine "Knocks" - These Are Some Likely Causes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions by Justbeu(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
miqos02:
sorry bro

Tanx dude... d pain no be here walahi.
Re: Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions by Justbeu(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
erico2k2:

Sorry bro this is highly graphic . One should always wait for 5 he Engine to cool down a bit b4 venturing to open your radiator cover and at that you are meant 2 open in sequence with a wet rag on top .

yea I was wit a wet rag...but d way it puffed amazed everyone around, i waited for about 10-12 minutes because I was playing wit friends around, & d vehicle did not overheat, just dat d temperature went beyond d half which was unusual, so I was so relaxed dat it has not gotten to red .but my electrian discovered dat d relay dat controls d fan do seize at intervals, so d fan is not working fine. so it has been fix, but my brother. my flesh tell me, still nursing d pain sha. but ThankGod my face was spared.
Re: Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions by erico2k2(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Justbeu:

yea I was wit a wet rag...but d way it puffed amazed everyone around, i waited for about 10-12 minutes because I was playing wit friends around, & d vehicle did not overheat, just dat d temperature went beyond d half which was unusual, so I was so relaxed dat it has not gotten to red .but my electrian discovered dat d relay dat controls d fan do seize at intervals, so d fan is not working fine. so it has been fix, but my brother. my flesh tell me, still nursing d pain sha. but ThankGod my face was spared.
We thank baba God that it did no go pass this.

1 Like

Re: Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions by princecemo(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Please do not mix radiator coolant with water
Use only coolant to preserve ur engine life
Call 07032886943
For freezezone coolant, Red color, Green and blue
Comes in 4ltr
2000 Naira only
Product fro the USA

Re: Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions by Chydobe: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Phone overheating could lead to; explosion, battery drainage or practically melting the central processing unit of your phone CPU. Click link below and see some of the reasons that could lead to phone overheating and you to end it immediately.

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/02/phone-overheating-reasons-for-cell-phone-overheating-how-to-stop-it/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are 5 Of The Best Jeep Concepts Created Over The Years / Sales Of Steering Lock Double As Drivers Go Low-Tech To Beat Hiā€‘Tech Car Thieves / What Are The Pros, Cons And Costs Of Buying Salvaged Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.