Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara (19702 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Nnamdi Kanu: We Have Seen Where Buhari Is Hiding In Japan, They Cannot Escape / I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by ipobarecriminals: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
.cos u pipu there now are set of THIEVES,Worthless beings
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Kingspin(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
If I say it here on Nairaland some foxes will cast me and call names. If change enter Nigeria we will know.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by nobsalis: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
j
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by magoo10(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
simply put ,Nigeria is not practising democracy rather dictarianism.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by rose54321: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Guyman02:
And the Mocker in Chief is Buhari who will not obey court orders nor accept the position of the National Assembly that goes contrary to his wishes
In America Trump lost his quest to repeal ObamaCare because the House of Reps did not vote in favour and he has to bitterly accept it.

Wrongly stated, he recalled the bill to partially repeal obamacare as he and Ryan knew they didn't have the numbers.
It's more like an internal party issue as some republicans against it. So the vote was not held, the bill was pulled before the vote.
Obama care will still be repealed.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Dogara, stop mocking us please.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by youngjoy(f): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Very soon we will strt flogging all this politicians join the mocking... Selfish Nigeria politicians
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Ugooasiogu(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
The problem is not even that Democracy is being mocked in Nigeria The fact remains that there is no such thing in existence as Democracy in this nation. Not at all.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by guiddoti: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
I never see where leaders are so corrupt like Nigeria
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by DivneFavour(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2017
You are part of those mocking the "Nigerian Democracy"
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by monex(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Was Dogara among those that suspended Hon. Jibrin for whistle blowing the padding?
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Acetyl(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017
Just keep on twisting Dogara 's statements gentle men and women of the press...
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by goshen26: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2017
This is wat happen when thugs, school cultists and exam cheat in school get to the place of leadership in a country
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by ipobbigot7: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
There has never been a Senate leader that have made a mockery of the Senate and drag its dignity on the ground like Saraki and his dog Melaye.

Saraki and his followers think the upper house is his personal business, he thinks legislation is about him and his useless ego, he has turned the Senate to summon floor to take on his perceived enemies.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by earthcrust: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2017
The only thing they know is blaming past administration for their failure as if there were part and parcel of PDP.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by earthcrust: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2017
As if they were not part and parcel of GEJ Administration
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by stamapro(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2017
DOGARA!!! Seriously?
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Seehow: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Mmmmmmm 'Given money and power to politicians is like Given whiskey and Car keys to teenage boys'
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by AZeD1(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Guyman02:
And the Mocker in Chief is Buhari who will not obey court orders nor accept the position of the National Assembly that goes contrary to his wishes
In America Trump lost his quest to repeal ObamaCare because the House of Reps did not vote in favour and he has to bitterly accept it.

There was no vote, the bill was pulled out. Big difference.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by mariamadenle(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Copied and pasted:

Is Nigerian Senate now Saraki's Senate?
1. Larmorde attempted to arraign Saraki's wife and he was surmoned to appear before the Senate. I'm sure you know the rest. 
2. Saraki was arraigned before CCB and swiftly the Chairman was surmoned and even attempts were made to change laws governing CCB. Just because of Saraki 
3. The AGF initiated the arraignment of Saraki on forgery case and immediately he was also surmoned to appear before the Senate. 
4. Won't bore you with the Magu's story. But we all know how far 
5. Almighty Saraki also decided to ride a #300m Range Rover but "common" Ali, the CG crossed his path by asking for the payment of the right duty. We all know what wearing of "Uniform" caused in the Senate. 
5. Lest I forget, the SGF truthfully made it known that the constituency projects will not be executed by the Senate since that is not their constitutional responsibility. Haaaaaa he was again surmoned as usual to come and explain his "grass cutting" assignment and inflation of contract. 
Hmmmmmmm the big questions are (1) Is the Nigerian Senate now Saraki's Senate? (2)Is Saraki acting on behalf of Nigerians or on his own behalf? (3)Must Saraki continue to be holding Nigeria to ransom as he did in Kwara? (4)Is it not high time we called this bully to order by telling him that if Kwara State has been turned into the personal property of the Sarakis, Nigeria is not. Probably he is living in the world of illusion. 
Copied by the Vanguard Activists for the development of Kwara State.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by ivandragon: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
APC are the chief mockers of democracy...
they attacked everything in sight & now they have begun to devour themselves.
too bad the PDP are now a bad of misfits.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Somebody told me that democracy means "you do me, i do you" ... Any place Nigeria if that over 50% of the people think like that is a time bomb...
Those big men eats and eat and keep going when their bellies are full they begin to think the other man's life is in their hands, they will sponsor their thugs to trample on our right and privacy. Mostly of these thugs do not even operate an account. It's a pity they don't know who is the real enemy of progress.

I am tired of getting scared, i am tired of explaining myself to any black-eyed, red-eyed or big bellied person. Enough is enough...
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Guyman02: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2017
rose54321:

Wrongly stated, he recalled the bill to partially repeal obamacare as he and Ryan knew they didn't have the numbers.
It's more like an internal party issue as some republicans against it. So the vote was not held, the bill was pulled before the vote.
Obama care will still be repealed.

Did Buhari recall Magu when he knew the vote will not in his favour?
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by jossy4joseph(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
APC has messed up Nigeria democracy
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by papparatzzi2013: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2017
I have never seen where legislators make mockery of themselves like Nigeria

I have never seen where the legislators arrogate power that they do not have to themselves like Nigeria.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Origin(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmmm.

Bill passed - no more tribal marks.

Pending bills- PIB. Labour Act (since 1640BC)

Personally the Senate is making fun of itself.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by engrchykae(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
why should some sane nigerians be upset that politicians are taking us for fools when few criminals sat down,packaged an old coupist and we voted him into power?politicians have every right to take us for fools because most nigerians are fools,by 2019,nigerians will push away young and educated and innovative candidates like the kowa woman and the chief okoli guy and opt for a bubu or an atiku that will shun the debate,the only platform where sane citizens can assess the intellectual capacity of the candidates.
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by profbabatunde: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by Teaser4(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
hero01:
Ftc 200 likes for me. jor!
You no even geh 1, chai. wen u no write sumtin meaningful,how u wan take geh likes, ftc my a s s
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by michoim(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
And National Assembly is number one culprit; to the extent that am of the opinion that it should be scrapped ...
Re: I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara by shaydeenamz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flyingngel:
Look who is talking abt threat to democracy, when you are the one with corruption toga killing democracy nay Nigeria.
Dogara is the most sensitive politician so far he made valid points but u guys are castigating him I pity Nigerians did he exclude himself from what he said? no.and his issue with jibrin had no base cos as far as am concern is politically motivated. here is he defending local govt autonomy n peace corp issue instead of we the youth rallying support so that did issues will be dealt with here we are dwindling their efforts.walahi I tire for Nigeria. as far as am concern Dogara has Nigeria in his heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family / Gunmen Kidnap Scores Of Students In Delta State / Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.