Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) (2689 Views)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Beautiful Morning guys, how are u all doing? Great I guess. Well yeternight ended well for me and my flat mate Tho, it was nice I must say, I was sitting home with my buddy when I got a call from my cousin brother who said he had a surprise for me lol, I thought to myself, what kinda surprise could my cousin have for me? A guy at that, well I just relaxed and waited for him to reach my place in anticipation.

After about 10mins I heard him horn then his knock at the gate, I opened up for him, he had a bag in his left hand, called me by my nick, we laughed and welcomed him inside, handed the bag over to me and asked me to check it out, behold as I checked and it was a freaking rabbit.. I just said wow! Shut for a moment and then we exchanged handshakes, he's a very funny guy, we cracked some jokes and before I knew it, my buddy has taken it inside to start working on the it's preparation.

So I continued talking with my brother and asked him where he got it from, he then reminded me of his farms, and revealed that one of his traps got 2, so he kept one and brought me one, he knows I haven't tried rabbit before, and it's been 12 years I last went to the village... No be my fault nah, check out the pics below grin grin

The thing tasty oo I must say.. tongue

Cc:lalasticlala,farano,rocktation..

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2017
More

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Crixie(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2017
I don't think "Rabbits" have long tails...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
grin

I smell lies!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Freethought(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
This is wat yoruba call ' okete' and hausa call 'buruku'..

You will definitely bite off your tongue if I make a stew with this for you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Crixie:
ooh well they do, and the rest of the tail is usually white...
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Crixie:
Dude just ate a rat grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Zita55:
grin

I smell lies!!!!!

what kind of lies oo

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by kullozone(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Ion know if that's a rabbit, but I'll eat it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Henryyy:

Dude just ate a rat grin cheesy
coyld be the way I took the first pic, didn't get enough time to take more before my buddy took it to the kitchen grin Nigga must've been hungry as F!
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2017
kullozone:
Ion know if that's a rabbit, but I'll eat it! cheesy
im so sure of it broke... It was a freaking rabbit... Certified!
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
coyld be the way I took the first pic, didn't get enough time to take more before my buddy took it to the kitchen grin Nigga must've been hungry as F!
Lol cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by jonaifame22(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2017
It's not rabbit

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Henryyy:

Lol cheesy
mind you, we both took pap before hand... grin
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Homeboiy: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Go school na women u de follow
Na so rabbit be for ur state?
Google rabbit n check d pics
Thats ewi
bushrat
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
mind you, we both took pap before hand... grin
Lmao. Bet you enjoyed it cos rabbit meat is very tasty.
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by tee59(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Don't u kno d difference btw grasscutter and rabbit? But is ds evn romantic?
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Henryyy:

Lmao. Bet you enjoyed it cos rabbit meat is very tasty.
yeah yeah bro... I've been missing a lot on that part, it was sure tasty and HOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2017
tee59:
Don't u kno d difference btw grasscutter and rabbit? But is ds evn romantic?
lol..its not romantic, then what brought u here?
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go school na women u de follow

Na so rabbit be for ur state?

Google rabbit n check d pics

Thats ewi

bushrat
yeah,thats my mistake... Maybe it's because I never see these things often then I thought they're all the same.. Yes, it's called ewi in Ibo language, but I no dey follow woman bro.. Na the other way round.
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by eezeribe(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2017
Op just ate a Big rat,the giant pouch species.Very soon you will start eating cockroach and think it's Locust.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nollynude: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2017
EBOLA alert! shocked
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by TheEvilPriest(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesus! That's an overfed rat, not a rabbit!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by tee59(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
SorftWerk:
Just 2 c wat u kal rabbit but was disappointed. Ordinary simple animals u no fit differentiate, if na girl talk now, u be guru. If ds ws to be an interview or promotional question, u don fail whalai. Learn beyond ur scope.
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Donwizbro(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Haha. Dude just eat up an obese rat!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2017
tee59:
Just 2 c wat u kal rabbit but was disappointed. Ordinary simple animals u no fit differentiate, if na girl talk now, u be guru. If ds ws to be an interview or promotional question, u don fail whalai. Learn beyond ur scope.
u ain't above mistakes, Pls don't quote me back, I can see its turning into a quarell already... Stay safe. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by SexyNairalander: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
booked

I guess it was 100% yummy

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by BWare: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
u ain't above mistakes, Pls don't quote me back, I can see its turning into a quarell already... Stay safe. smiley
This is not a case of being above mistake. Below is an image of a rabbit.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
BWare:
This is not a case of being above mistake. Below is an image of a rabbit.
yeah...thats right.
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by Chuknovski(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
the fried version looks xxxx
Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by whizcartel(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mr Man. That is a Mentawai long tail faint rat or Okete as the locals call it. IT IS NOT A FUKING RABBIT!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Eats Rabbit For The First Time..(pictures) by whizcartel(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mr Man. That is a Mentawai long tail rat or Okete as the locals call it. IT IS NOT A FUKING RABBIT!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eba,hand Or Fork/spoon? / See How She Consistently Burn Her Food[PIC] / How I Made My Tasty Chilled Banana And Milk Smoothie (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.