Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) (61685 Views)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by OneHead: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Photos of this unnamed lady eating a special Rat soup delicacy has since gone viral the photos which have been shared thousands of times of facebook clearly depicts a lady seriously eating swallow with 3 small rats.

Rat Soup It is unclear where the lady is from but many facebookers are claiming that she is from Nigeria and that recession pushed her into discovering her Rat eating talent

Rat Soup

Does This Child Belong To Fr Emma Obimma (Ebube Muonso)?

But i think eating rats is to be avoided simply because they eat human garbage. They are likely to have consumed pesticides, heavy metals, human excrement and all sorts of other garbage that you really don’t want to be eating.

Rats also carry a variety of parasites, but they aren’t especially worse in that regard than most other wild animals including many that are routinely eaten. The worst of the rat parasites is probably bubonic plague, and since fleas abandon their hosts once the body temperature starts to fall, you are increasing you exposure to that by eating rat. However is the parasite in found in the local rat population you have probably been exposed anyway.

But if you could secure a supply of rats that hadn’t been eating human garbage, there’s no reason not to eat them. They are a perfectly good source of protein. I’ve eaten bush rat, not the same species as town rats, and it’s very nice meat, somewhat like rabbit or a heavily flavoured pork. I would guess that town rats would have a very similar flavour.

IOW, there’s nothing inherently wrong with rats as a food. The problem is what the rats have been eating

more pictures..
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/girl-enjoys-rat-soup-delicacy-see-soup/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blood of Moses!!!!!!

Ayanma!!!

Just when you think you have seen it all..

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lassa fever straight up! cool

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Mologi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is not happening!!!!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Una don check the lady if she well so? sad this is an height of repulsiveness.sad

Lalasticlala mynd44,come and see your gf o.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Caustics: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
sad Rat meat is good for women with fertility issues and also as a charm to attract husband.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
See Wetin Buhari Don Cause

Hungry Don Catch The Woman Sotey She Catch All The Rat Wey Dey Her House Chop Them

27 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is this really hunger? No, but a delicacy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
biafuro people una see una life?
mumu

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by carpmam: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Too much f chinese movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by khalids: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Just looking at it and i feel like throwing up.... angry angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by bigfather(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
OneHead:
Photos of this unnamed lady eating a special Rat soup delicacy has since gone viral the photos which have been shared thousands of times of facebook clearly depicts a lady seriously eating swallow with 3 small rats.

Rat Soup It is unclear where the lady is from but many facebookers are claiming that she is from Nigeria and that recession pushed her into discovering her Rat eating talent

Rat Soup

But i think eating rats is to be avoided simply because they eat human garbage. They are likely to have consumed pesticides, heavy metals, human excrement and all sorts of other garbage that you really don’t want to be eating.

Rats also carry a variety of parasites, but they aren’t especially worse in that regard than most other wild animals including many that are routinely eaten. The worst of the rat parasites is probably bubonic plague, and since fleas abandon their hosts once the body temperature starts to fall, you are increasing you exposure to that by eating rat. However is the parasite in found in the local rat population you have probably been exposed anyway.

But if you could secure a supply of rats that hadn’t been eating human garbage, there’s no reason not to eat them. They are a perfectly good source of protein. I’ve eaten bush rat, not the same species as town rats, and it’s very nice meat, somewhat like rabbit or a heavily flavoured pork. I would guess that town rats would have a very similar flavour.

IOW, there’s nothing inherently wrong with rats as a food. The problem is what the rats have been eating

more pictures..

lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lie, she's disgusted sighting the meal. I'm

11 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin angry
CarolineOlawale:
biafuro people una see una life?
Evans is coming for you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
OneHead:

Rat Soup

more pictures..

You people can lie for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by linearity: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
How can I unseen this, please?

I wish there is a time machine, so I can go back in time...just 5 seconds reverse is all am asking for.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Doro55: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
NA WA OOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
She for eat big rat na. What is this angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
good Food is bae grin

This delicious delicacy gives vitamin LFb
Lassa fever buhari kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by snowden9(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
And i just happen to be eating now.
What's all this?
*leaves food
*pukes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
this is aseje! man magnet juju.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Op add graphic pix next time! angry
*vomits*

3 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
OneHead:

Rat Soup

more pictures..

where is the facebook account that is trending this picture grin

fake news association

1 Like

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Treasure1919(f): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
From d look on her face would u agree that she is enjoying that meal?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by dayleke: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Iyamma....
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
To eat meat is not by force...recession or no recession ..fifty naira crayfish no deyshe couldn't even roast it to remove the hairs...tufiaaaa

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.