Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. (465 Views)

If This Story Is True Then Nigeria Is Moving Forward. / Why Is Life Unfair, Abroad Is Beautiful, Then Nigeria Looks Like Shit / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. by KingGBsky(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2017
This is not news rather is it an attempt to ridicule anyone.
Nigeria need to come to a stand to take the bull by the horn.
Recently, former minister of education accused the youths of sleeping and how it is a commedy the way and manner the senators are fighting for thier pockets rather than making laws that will bether this country.
Away from that, what state is Nigeria today? there is absolutely nothing to write home about.
The president is sick and he is not capable of ruling this country with economic downturn, the country is in a mess now. Almost nothing is working. Money that is supposed to be pushed into quick economic recovery and infrastructural development are being thrown into saving the naira. How does that save the economy or how does that stop goods from inflating on daily basis.
We are being ruled by a sick president and its high time he transfers power and take care of himself or resign.
This is the simple truth. Nigeria cannot remain were he is simply for the sake of a sick president.
Re: Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. by KingGBsky(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2017
WE THE YOUTHS LET'S NOT DECIEVE OURSELVES. WE ARE NOT KNOWN NOR RECOGNISED IN ANY FORM OF POLITICS OR AFFILLIATED TO A PARTICULAR POLITICAL BODY.
THE POLITICIANS ONLY SEES US AS TOOLS TO BE USED TO ACHIEVE THIER AIMS.
WE ARE ONLY ACTIVE POLITICALLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
ONE THING IS SURE IF WE CAN ONLY UNITE TOGETHER. WE CAN USE THIS PLATFORM TO CHANGE THE CAUSE OF THIS NATION.
IT IS WE THE YOUTHS WHO CAN BUILD OURSELVES A GREAT NATION. NOT THE POLITICIANS. THEY ARE JUST THERE FOR THEIR POCKET.
WE HAVE GREAT COLLECTIVE IDEAS. THAT IS WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT THE PEOPLE HERE ON NAIRALAND.
THIS IS A GREAT PLATFORM WERE YOUTHS ALL OVER NIGERIA GATHERS WHY NOT USE THIS PLATFORM TO FIGJT FOR CHANGE AND SAVE THIS GENERATION AND THE ONE UNBORN.
Re: Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. by KingGBsky(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2017
it would not be in my generation that this country will fail. I refuse. I must do everything possible to take a stand
Nigeria youth wake up. please wake up. This is yuor country.
Re: Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. by KingGBsky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
NIGERIA: How the mighty had fallen
Re: Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. by KingGBsky(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
If the president is sick then nigeria is sick.
Re: Nigeria: If The President Is Sick Then Nigeria As A Nation Is Sick. OPINION. by KingGBsky(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
KingGBsky:
it would not be in my generation that this country will fail. I refuse. I must do everything possible to take a stand
Nigeria youth wake up. please wake up. This is yuor country.

We can achieve this... yes it is achievable.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Declares Sit At Home / Why Do Naija Youth Prefer To Vote For Bbnaija And Not For General Elections? / BREAKING: Court Discharges Justice Ademola, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.