Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

BBN Exclusive: Kemen Openly Declares Support For Housemate. Poses With Brother. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN Exclusive: Kemen Openly Declares Support For Housemate. Poses With Brother. (591 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN Exclusive: Kemen Openly Declares Support For Housemate. Poses With Brother. by Dandsome: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Evicted BBNaija housemate Kemen declares his support for BBNaija housemate EFE. He had chat and took pictures with EFE's elder brother Stephen.

See pictures below.

Kemen in the middle, EFE's brother is first from the left.

This EFE brother resemble EFE well well o. shocked

I'm sure Kemen can never support TBoss in anything again. lipsrsealed

When I get the pictures of family members of other housemates I'll let you know.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: BBN Exclusive: Kemen Openly Declares Support For Housemate. Poses With Brother. by tooth4tooth: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Efe all the now. Am cool with that dude. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: BBN Exclusive: Kemen Openly Declares Support For Housemate. Poses With Brother. by Ashleydolls(f): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice one Kemen. #TeamEfe all the way

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adebita Is Not Returning To Direct “the Wedding Party” Sequel / Watch Your Favorite Nigerian Movie On The Go / Who Else Is Tired Of Watching King Of Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.