Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,708 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Samsung S8: Everything You Need To Know. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S8: Everything You Need To Know. (388 Views)

Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It / Xiaomi Mi6 Vs Samsung S8 Speed Test Video champion / Samsung Galaxy S8, My Real Life Review After 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S8: Everything You Need To Know. by GadgetsReview: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Samsung on Wednesday held its much anticipated unpacked event where the Korean tech giants unveiled two phones from its flagship series; the S8 and the S8 plus. The event that was held in New York city but streamed live from different locations (Nigeria inclusive), had the tech giants announcing the phone and a slew of other accessories. Here are some of the important announcements that were made.

The Samsung Dex is an accessory that was announced by Samsung during the unpacked event on Wednesday. It is a small device that will allow you turn your Samsung S8 and S8 plus phones (and maybe future releases) operation into a desktop experience given that you have a monitor and a keyboard. What the Dex does for you, quite simply, is to turn your S8 and S8 plus phones into the CPU a la the conventional computers. As demonstrated yesterday, all you need do is to plug in the Dex device and plug your S8 onto the space provided on the Dex and you are good to go. Samsung also announced that they have entered a partnership with Citrix and Amazon workplaces to give you tools that will make the Dex experience function smoothly.

For More On THis Log on to: http:///2mS7tWg

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock My Glo Modem For Me To Use Other Network In It / Huawei Y5 Launched With Improved Specifications And 3000 Mah Battery Capacity / Facebook Wants To Let You Type With Your Brain And Hear With Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.