Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

People Calling Us Pdp Are Just Jealous Of Our Success - Sir Alex Ferguson - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / People Calling Us Pdp Are Just Jealous Of Our Success - Sir Alex Ferguson (611 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History / Rafa Benitez Vs Alex Ferguson- The Mind Games Continues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Calling Us Pdp Are Just Jealous Of Our Success - Sir Alex Ferguson by RiffRaff: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
Interviewer: Now are days people seems to be calling Manchester United PDP, any Thought on that?

Sir Alex: The people calling us PDP are just jealous of our success. As u know we have won the premier league back to back for 3 consecutive seasons, so it is only natural for people to be jealous of our success.

Interviewer: is it true that the referees are planning to help Manchester united win the league, like they have been accused of doing every season?

Sir Alex: this season at Stamford bridge, we had a penalty call when terry pulled Valencia in the box. The same ref let drogba get away with pulling Fletcher to allow them score a goal that was offside.

Interviewer: what about Manchester city, the ref cheated by giving u 7 minutes extra time?

Sir Alex: the referee cheated Manchester united by giving Manchester city 7 mins becuz they could have gotten a goal in that extra time too.

Interviewer: what are your plans this season?

Sir Alex: I plan on winning the premier league again and any other cup to make it a double as we are still building a squad after the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo. I plan on turning the EPL to French league like Lyon winning the trophy back to back for 9 years until the FA names the trophy Manchester united cup.

Interviewer: have u heard the prophecy of T.B Joshua where he said Arsenal will win the Premier league and another cup to make a double?

Sir Alex: whatever drugs he took that day i will advise him to desist. Arsenal will play fine football but winning trophies is not part of what will happen at arsenal this season. Even if they are sharing free cup in the premier league, they won’t get any.

Interviewer: what about Chelsea & Liverpool?

Sir Alex: Chelsea will crash out of the champion’s league in a dramatic fashion and will end of firing Carlo Ancelotti. Liverpool should be used to playing Europa league by now. They might not be in Europe next season.

Interviewer: are u trying to say it is the end of big four in the EPL?

Sir Alex: there is no such thing as a big four. all i know of is a big one and that one is Manchester united.

Sir Alex granted this interview to Riff-Raff through telepathy

Culled from Hevil magazine
Re: People Calling Us Pdp Are Just Jealous Of Our Success - Sir Alex Ferguson by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2009
Sir is it a do or die affair? Like in Nigeria? Where u must win all the elections oh sorry i mean all the cups?
Re: People Calling Us Pdp Are Just Jealous Of Our Success - Sir Alex Ferguson by allboyz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2009
PDP? SAF? na politics?

(1) (Reply)

Is Neymaar Worth It? / Man United’s Hernandez Hospitalized With Concussion / The Avengers + Weirdest Mindz #EPL Fantasy 2012/2013 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.