Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check (886 Views)

Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites / New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 / New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check by osagiejobs: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
The site address is http://administrativejobszone.com with an advert placement on openings for supervisors.
Re: I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check by graceakins: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2010
nice one
Re: I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check by Prince4God(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]

Why would people be posting lies and just advertising their stuff that has no relation to the tittle they give the post. I want to report that all post by this Osajiejobs is fake and has no bearing to the trend.

He suppose to be suspended. People pay to access the net only for fake things like him to waste their time and money.

Beware of his posts.
Re: I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check by idmoore(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2010
@poster
if u knw u dont tangible jobs 2 offer 2 pple of d needy pls get ur ass away from dis forum cos its not meant 4 d scammers!!!
Re: I Stumbled Upon On Company's Site That Need Supervisors You Could Check by Wallacejo: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hmmm!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chams Dey Give Job Oh! Heard The Pay's D Bomb / Unilever Is Currently Recruting Hurry Now : / Vacancy At Independent Field Advertiser Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.