Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles (555 Views)

Pastor Odumeje Bombshell: Says Prophets Can Overrule God (VIDEO) / Do Miracles Exist? / How To Do Miracles Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles by NoWorries7(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Note: Satan doesn't have the power to heal, but to destroy...
For all powers belong to God
All the powers being used by false prophets, where taken from the anointed men of God through sex. Because all the Greatness of a man is in his sperm. Those false prophets are using the power of God against God.

Here Jesus is talking to anointed men of God.
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Matthew:5:13

For many are called, but few are chosen.
Matthew:22:14

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians:3:16

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians:6:20
Re: Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles by Rockyrascal(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
I see,so they don't go to babalawo's to seek for spiritual powers as people think.
Re: Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles by AuroraB(f): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm confused, Op sad
How did the false prophet get the sperm and whose?
Abi mo need lati read your post eleketa shocked grin
Re: Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles by NoWorries7(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
AuroraB:
I'm confused, Op sad How did the false prophet get the sperm and whose? Abi mo need lati read your post eleketa shocked grin
Sex is spiritual...

1 Like

Re: Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles by Amberon: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Here is what actually happens.

Let's say a man of God has a genuine calling of God upon his life but something leads to another and he backslides, maybe sleeps with a prostitute (most prostitutes are possessed with marine spirits ), the marine spirit in that prostitute takes his sperm to the marine kingdom. Let's nor forget that there is enormous power in the sperm. This is why masturbation drains you spiritually and physically.

Now, when a fake pastor meets a herbalist or a spiritualist for powers, that spiritualist then consults marine spirits for power (herbalists, witches, marine agents all work for the devil and are of the same gang), the marine agents then gives the native doctor the power that they must have stolen from a genuine man of God who fell into sin.

This applies to basically everything else that comes from the devil. Remember the bible says the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. Yes, remember the story of Daniel and the prince of Persia, the bible recorded that from the first day Daniel set out his heart to pray, God already answered him and sent an angel to deliver Daniel's request. But what happened? The prince of Persia held the angel captive - Now, this is where the main issue is and why you as a Christian needs perseverance in prayers. If not for Daniel's continued prayers and fasting, the angel wouldn't have been released and Daniel's request would have been stolen.

That is how the devil and his demons steal blessings meant for children of God and give it to people who visit witch doctors.

Sometimes you may wonder why it seems like the devil can give children, or promotion or material things to people. This just explains it all. But obviously we know that nothing good comes from the devil as his gifts (which he stole) only brings about sorrows and pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles by Amberon: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Kindly read the above to know more ^^^^

Rockyrascal
AuroraB
Re: Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles by Rockyrascal(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Amberon:
Kindly read the above to know more ^^^^

Rockyrascal
AuroraB
very nice one amberon,now I understand this clearly BTW I think satan is powerless although as an ernomous wisdom instilled in him;someone made me understand one day that when the almighty God casted lucifer and his agents down,he took everything away from him excluding his wisdom thus using his wisdom to deceive the people of this earth.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/04/17 / My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade / "Welcome To Your Month Of Rejoicing".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.