Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade (553 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Day One
Reckless driver: it was the school proprietor that took us there, that man has zero chills, I kept praying in my heart that God should prevent us from having accident. His wife was sitted in the from with him looking like "which kin man be this?? After my experience with him I don't think there are any blood sucking demons anywhere.

African time: The crusade was supposed to start at 5pm but this is Africa cos we got there around past six. The chairs put together for the crusade barely passed 50 cheesy what about the women that forgot to decorate the pulpit and trees until past 7?? Yes o! Trees grin The place was nothing less than a bush self.

The choristers: just 4 in number for the crusade, the ministration was boring as hell, no drum no instrumental cos it was a deeper life thing.

The guest preacher: we kept singing and praying waiting for him to come just like the day of Pentecost, he finally arrived at 8pm and stayed in his car till 8:30 bfr he started preaching angry he talked so much about the kind of miracles that happened in his ministration two days bck "same is going to happen here tonight... " people Don Taya to even shout Amen.

The instruments: it was like Satan laid hands on them just like the preacher said, grin Weting concern Satan concern instruments again?? From the microphone to the speakers to the generator, what else again? Everything was faulty going off and on at any given time, but the pastor assured us that it was d plot of the devil to prevent people from receiving their blessings shocked
The crusade ended at few minutes to 10pm, the guest pastor said the last prayer and ended it with "goodnight" don't u share the grace in this church?? Oga child said NO, only when G.O officiates...
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by dingbang(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Na local church u dey go so?
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Na local church u dey go so?
I had to follow the proprietor so I won't be the only one left in the lodge. Am a Coper actually
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
grin
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
It's nothing na... People marked for blessings were still blessed

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Why not wait till I hate the day two??
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Why not wait till I share the day two??
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by dingbang(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2017
classicB:

I had to follow the proprietor so I won't be the only one left in the lodge. Am a Coper actually
oh really.. Where are u serving
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
classicB:
Why not wait till I share the day two??
I never knew it has part two
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
MykOnyxo:

I never knew it has part two
It's a two day event. Pls follow the new thread to read it there. I can't even open this thread cos of Glo network.
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2017
sinaj:
grin

my ex grin
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
oh really.. Where are u serving
Cross river state
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by dingbang(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2017
classicB:

Cross river state
alright
Re: My Hilarious Experience At A Two Day Crusade by EVarn(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Typically what happens nowadays....I once sat down and listened to a pastor claim that he broke his ancestral curse at midnight and got houses and cars immediately the next morning.
Some will "speak in tongues" and people will fall and roll around,but in the end,nothing is observed,except scattered chairs and sweating ushers struggling to restrain convulsing members who are under the "spirit".

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Pride Before It Destroys You. / How To Worship The Nigerian God / Holy Ghost Is God The Father Very Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.