Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video (1819 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by arterxerxes: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhFu_OqyHk4
This Woman Imitates Senator Dino Melaye; She showed how Nigerian Leaders and Politicians think.
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by Flexherbal(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hahahhah!
"Accountability" a word our politicians do not want to hear.
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by bantudra: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
dumb fvcks... grin grin grin

Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by femolacqua(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
WelldoneMa.
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by Mjshexy(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
I hope she has a Lambo or G-wag as well grin
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by Qmerit(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Strong statement... it is only in NL people sing for Dino Tomato... though not all
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by otipoju(m): 2:47am On Mar 31, 2017
The ways and manners of the so called leaders of Nigeria is highly irritation. It is one unending quagmire of deliberate stupidity.
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Mjshexy:
tongue

Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by Jabioro: 3:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Accountability!!! I laughed in Swahili.. have you ever see any Nigeria politicians who gave balance sheet ?People like Dino are can't be answerable to such..
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Qmerit:
Strong statement... it is only in NL people single for Dino Tomato... though not all
Dino Melaye for President
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by BabaRamota1980: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2017
She captured it very well in that short video.
Thank you Cynthia!

Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by Agimor(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2017
The 8th Senate are the most silliest and dumbest of all.

Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by seunmsg(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Sorry Cynthia, even though you are right about the quality of the suckers ruling Nigeria, the blame still goes to each and every one of us. Our society is full of dumb suckers so naturally, we all keep electing dumb suckers as leaders. Our leaders are product of our society and they reflect our true qualities, values and character.
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by omenkaLives(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Mjshexy:
Lol. Think I prefer the brain she appears to have. cheesy

Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by emerged01(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Agimor:
The 8th Senate are the most silliest and dumbest of all.
Bros,the thing tire me.
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by ybalogs(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Weball are complaining about PMB being too soft and all, I'd really want us to give him some advice here cos with his limited power what cab he do? I just want to learn abeg.
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by modik(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2017
seunmsg:
Sorry Cynthia, even though you are right about the quality of the suckers ruling Nigeria, the blame still goes to each and every one of us. Our society is full of dumb suckers so naturally, we all keep electing dumb suckers as leaders. Our leaders are product of our society and they reflect our true qualities, values and character.

I beg to disagree with you. Each and everyone of us is not to blame for the quality of candidate presented by political parties for election. The electorate has no hand in primary selection of candidates.

I am of the opinion our various political platforms vested with the sole responsibility of screening their candidates prior presentation to the electorates have failed us. The shoddy jobs they do is the reason we have dumbos on saddle.

So sad!
Re: Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video by arterxerxes: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Flexherbal:
Hahahhah!
"Accountability" a word our politicians do not want to hear.
They only want the sharing formula grin grin

Navy Needs $250m To Refit Nns Aradu / Between Ebonyi State And Anambra State Which State Is A Developing State / Voting Another Candidate Aside Pmb In 2019 Will Give The North Additional 8years