Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (223009 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Xzbit91:

Should I register on reddit with a fake or real profile?

Fake is preferable (just make it like you are from US.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2017
bobowaja:

Thank you!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dgbanj: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
if you need a self hosted autoresponder for building email list pm me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rioemmanuel(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
bobowaja:

Good morning brother

You are really a gem to us here. I really appreciate your kind effort

Please I want I need right now is the email list generator, alone. Just the email list generator.

How do I go about this bro, hoping to here from you.

Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Earnmoney51123(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
pls I beg you all clickbank masters I need the google.csv file I beg you pls help a friend am on whatsapp

pls oooo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Theflint1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello,
I need to create several email addresses. Please, what app or site can I get free phone numbers to verify the email addresses?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Lampert505(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
pls is there any telegram or whatsapp group u created for these thread
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2017
rioemmanuel:

Good morning brother

You are really a gem to us here. I really appreciate your kind effort

Please I want I need right now is the email list generator, alone. Just the email list generator.

How do I go about this bro, hoping to here from you.

Thanks
Message me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Earnmoney51123:
pls I beg you all clickbank masters I need the google.csv file I beg you pls help a friend am on whatsapp

pls oooo
Message me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Muktar05(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good day class!
I have been away for long (2 to 3 months) from the class due to some stuff I am running. What is the way forward now, where are we?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Theflint1:
Hello,
I need to create several email addresses. Please, what app or site can I get free phone numbers to verify the email addresses?
Use text now

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by LinuxMint: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2017
I always get this text whenever I want to test any of my clickbank affiliate links

"This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation."

what could be wrong? what's the solution?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Theflint1(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2017
bobowaja:

Use text now
Thanks chief
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nkhay(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
$5K PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED DAILY

CONTACT ME FOR JUICY RATES & INSTANT PAYMENT

WHATSAPP CONTACT BELOW!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by LinuxMint: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
bobowaja:

Message me
I always get this text whenever I want to test any of my clickbank affiliate links
"This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation. "

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Muktar05:
Good day class!
I have been away for long (2 to 3 months) from the class due to some stuff I am running. What is the way forward now, where are we?
Guess I missed this. Bro, it is really a while
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
LinuxMint:

"This site is no longer in service or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation."

Use another product link to try it, if it brings same message again then it means your account to has been compromised.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by eddyme(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Can somebody help me out here I have clickbank account but I haven't made a dim into it who can help. Me out here on how to make some cash with my account or who want to buy is about 3years old
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by martinmiller: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
hello today, i find it kinda difficult to register for click-bank on my pc . i keep getting this, what can i do? more so, i change IP to that of (u.k) still not working.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by eddyme(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is hard getting clickbank account now but clear your cookies and don't ip but fill in ghana detial or ask any body from ghana to help you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2017
martinmiller:
hello today, i find it kinda difficult to register for click-bank on my pc . i keep getting this, what can i do? more so, i change IP to that of (u.k) still not working.

Change device
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Habeyy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mr Bobowaja I can't but say thank you to you
this is one of the greatest height of ingenuity I have seen from a Nigerian
God bless you real good
Now to my question
I already had my payoneer account,cb,emails and fb
now for facebook
are we to open a normal personal profile or page /group profile?
The second question; are we to send personal mails to the email list or put them on facebook to search for facebook users?
and lastly, do you suggest we start posting nice topics and comments before advertising goods for the.
expecting your answer /reply soon
all hail bobowaja
thank you bro
I will tell of your good deed, service to humanity to my unborn children
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by tosinjay(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Buying your payoneer funds @nice rate, kindly whatsapp at signature if you got for sale.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2017
martinmiller:

use strong VPN
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Habeyy:
Mr Bobowaja I can't but say thank you to you
this is one of the greatest height of ingenuity I have seen from a Nigerian
God bless you real good
Now to my question
I already had my payoneer account,cb,emails and fb
now for facebook
are we to open a normal personal profile or page /group profile?
The second question; are we to send personal mails to the email list or put them on facebook to search for facebook users?
and lastly, do you suggest we start posting nice topics and comments before advertising goods for the.
expecting your answer /reply soon
all hail bobowaja
thank you bro
I will tell of your good deed, service to humanity to my unborn children
Pls itemize your questions so that I can know how to answer them without mixing things up.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Habeyy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
bobowaja:

Pls itemize your questions so that I can know how to answer them without mixing things up.
k
bro
1.are we to open normal personal account or page/group account on facebook
2.The email from the email list.. .are we sending direct mails to the recipient or using to find friends on facebook
3.Do you advice we start by posting nice and attractive comment on facebook first for sometime before marketing products to the audience
Thanks bro
And one more thing sir
Pls kindly touch on the use of csv file sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Habeyy:
k
bro
1.are we to open normal personal account or page/group account on facebook
2.The email from the email list.. .are we sending direct mails to the recipient or using to find friends on facebook
3.Do you advice we start by posting nice and attractive comment on facebook first for sometime before marketing products to the audience
Thanks bro
And one more thing sir
Pls kindly touch on the use of csv file sir
1. Open Facebook with foreign profile (you can either create a group or page)
2. Don't send mail direct (use them to find friends)
3. That is the best practice..... Those you want to market to are not robot so you have to get familiar
4. The csv file is used to upload contacts to Facebook.

Hope you find your answers?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yinkeys(m): 4:38am On Sep 14, 2017
@bobowaja I no see your traffic jam
You said that months ago
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2017
yinkeys:
@bobowaja I no see your traffic jam
You said that months ago
Still working on the project bro, more tedious than I expected.

Good morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by doris4angel: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2017
Good idea but can't do this alone where can one see you possibly your phone number to book appointment
God bless
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yinkeys(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2017
bobowaja:

Still working on the project bro, more tedious than I expected.

Good morning.
cheesy ok o
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
yinkeys:

cheesy ok o

And which kind of traffic jam are you talking about bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (130) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.