Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216298 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
ochivic:

I try it....but it the same thing. Boss abeg help me
I don't want to be discouraged o and December don dey reach I need to buy turkey gowns for Xmas o

Use another device or go for cpa marketing

December don reach got me laughing cheesy
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
boss01:
good day bosses in the house, please what are the methods Nigerians can use to make Fiverr payment. I want to start offline fiverr affiliate but don't know how I will help them make payment for there first time buy on fiverr
Pls bro, kindly make your question more direct. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kejibabe(f): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
hi good afternoon here... am new here and I can see you guys have gone far. pls kindly tell me the pages to read so that I can meet up witb you guys
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
kejibabe:
hi good afternoon here... am new here and I can see you guys have gone far. pls kindly tell me the pages to read so that I can meet up witb you guys
Read up page 0 to 30
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by inspirational93: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
kevindd:
Thanks a lot for it! I would also like to get some help with offline marketing. Do you use this technique too?
Which type of offline marketing are you into?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by masterz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
@bobowaja
Is it true that I have to upload photo ID before I can withdraw into Payoneer account from Clickbank?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
masterz:
@bobowaja
Is it true that I have to upload photo ID before I can withdraw into Payoneer account from Clickbank?

nope sir, though things do change
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Cecegracen: 3:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Hi all.

@Bobowaja, thanks for dedicating your time to help others.

I just came across this thread. I have a copy of fb wealth formular through which I have been able to open a fb account with foreign profile but with Nigerian IP. I have up-to 1500 friends added but the issue I am having is that of clickbank not approving my registration.

I have wanted to use the fb account for cpa marketing since clickbank is having issues.

My question plz is this: is there any way through which I can open clickbank account, B/W clickbank and cpa which one do you think is better?

Thanks a lot as I look forward to your answers
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Cecegracen:
Hi all.

@Bobowaja, thanks for dedicating your time to help others.

I just came across this thread. I have a copy of fb wealth formular through which I have been able to open a fb account with foreign profile but with Nigerian IP. I have up-to 1500 friends added but the issue I am having is that of clickbank not approving my registration.

I have wanted to use the fb account for cpa marketing since clickbank is having issues.

My question plz is this: is there any way through which I can open clickbank account, B/W clickbank and cpa which one do you think is better?

Thanks a lot as I look forward to your answers
You can easily make money on cpa marketing. The reason I made clickbank as a case study is that, if you can make my on clickbank the you can practically make money on other platforms.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Cecegracen: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks alot
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dgbanj: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2017
OP thanks for the detailed guide, I stumbled upon this ad network here and used it to promote my clickbank offer and I got some conversions.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Cecegracen:
Thanks alot
You are welcome sir or ma
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
dgbanj:
OP thanks for the detailed guide, I stumbled upon this ad network here and used it to promote my clickbank offer and I got some conversions.
Glad you making an head way
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by valencia25(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Please contact me if you have a Cash Network CPA Account. I will buy them at good price.

Call/WhatsApp: 080....8286...2125
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by masterz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
bobowaja:

nope sir, though things do change

Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bhaliz44(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2017
bobowaja:

Glad you making an head way
may god continue to enrich you as you've helped alot of folks on this thread, pls I tried open CL account today and I made sure i followed all of your guidelines throughout my registration process. I used a US vpn used real US address and zip code but unfortunately i saw a box with requested for tax ID didn't know what to fill in there, so I just look up for some fake tax id to fill in so as to proceed to the next step, then the rejected my application, pls what do I have done wrong? Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2017
bhaliz44:
may god continue to enrich you as you've helped alot of folks on this thread, pls I tried open CL account today and I made sure i followed all of your guidelines throughout my registration process. I used a US vpn used real US address and zip code but unfortunately i saw a box with requested for tax ID didn't know what to fill in there, so I just look up for some fake tax id to fill in so as to proceed to the next step, then the rejected my application, pls what do I have done wrong? Thanks
You shouldnt have made use of USA as your country of residence (They will always ask for tax id). Go for other countries apart from USA.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by crystalized: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good day everyone. Pls I'm new here. Just seeing this thread today. I'm interested in the Clickbank affiliate marketing and the CPA marketing because I've been hearing about them a long time ago.
Where should I start reading from ? Do you think I can still meet up since this thread started since January.
I already have a payoneer account and card but I've been unable to make money with it.
Pls help a Sister!

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
crystalized:
Good day everyone. Pls I'm new here. Just seeing this thread today. I'm interested in the Clickbank affiliate marketing and the CPA marketing because I've been hearing about them a long time ago.
Where should I start reading from ? Do you think I can still meet up since this thread started since January.
I already have a payoneer account and card but I've been unable to make money with it.
Pls help a Sister!
Read through page 0 to 30
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bhaliz44(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
bobowaja:

You shouldnt have made use of USA as your country of residence (They will always ask for tax id). Go for other countries apart from USA.
Thanks for the swift response sir, I really appreciate, so should i use the UK vpn method?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teejaypee: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Anybody with a cash network account? I'm willing to pay if you have!!!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by crystalized: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
bobowaja:

Read through page 0 to 30

OK thanks. I'll do just that & get back to you for any question
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by brightpre(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
available-how to create a Facebook account with over $100 advertising credit,contact me:09037146591
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
crystalized:

OK thanks. I'll do just that & get back to you for any question
OK..... I will me here for further questions.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
bhaliz44:
Thanks for the swift response sir, I really appreciate, so should i use the UK vpn method?
Yes bro

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nkhay(f): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
$5000 PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED DAILY!!

BRING ALL YOU'VE GOT FOR SWIFT DEAL

Tap the WhatsApp link below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kmotcrown8282: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2017
please for goodness sake I need CPA marketing sites that pay. and how to go about it. my e-mail add is kmotmat2014@gmail.com ... I will be very grateful if I can be assisted
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Codedboy95(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
kmotcrown8282:
please for goodness sake I need CPA marketing sites that pay. and how to go about it. my e-mail add is kmotmat2014@gmail.com ... I will be very grateful if I can be assisted
made some $$ with adworkmedia.com.. I have account with peeefly.com too

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.